Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
October 19, 1994

Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) Do we have anybody with us tonight?

A: We are always with you.

Q: (L) Who are we talking with tonight?

A: Nonigera.

Q: (L) Is it true that when we ask an individual under hypnosis about an alien abduction scenario to try to tune in to aliens... can we do that?

A: Yes. The individual is aware on every level and the information you seek was known at the time. The questions you ask are merely an accessing of information that is already in awareness at some level. Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs are too regimented.

Q: (L) Why does Mike F___ think that people are trying to come between him and S____? {Mike F was a self-proclaimed UFO/abduction expert who “took over” the case of “Candy” as written about in The Wave.}

A: Paranoia.

Q: (L) Is M___ engaged in physical relationship with S___?

A: Trying.

Q: (L) Why did S___ just suddenly turn cold to everything and everybody?

A: Embarrassment.

Q: (L) About what?

A: Cream.

Q: (L) Because she backed out on the cream deal? {“Candy” had the idea to make and sell a face cream and had gotten a number of people involved and investing and it flopped.}

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, embarrassed in what way?

A: Realized how stupid she looked and two faced also. Usually when someone stops contact with you it is because of embarrassment.

Q: (L) Why did she stop contacting V__?

A: V____ is connected to you.

Q: (L) Is S____ still having serious problems at this time?

A: S____ is having problems she perceives as serious.

Q: (L) But they are not, is that correct?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) How does J___ W___ really feel about me and Frank? {JW is cousin written about in “Amazing Grace”.}

A: Questions your intent.

Q: (L) In what respect? Does he think I am up to something?

A: Thinks you are volatile.

Q: (L) Am I?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) How does he feel about Frank?

A: Resents him.

Q: (L) Why.

A: Intelligence.

Q: (L) What are J___'s intentions toward me.

A: Make you a follower.

Q: (L) Is he jealous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it because Frank has a strong mind?

A: Yes. He only wants followers.

Q: (L) I am asking you to help me out here.

A: Can't help with karmic level 1 processes.

Q: (L) What is a karmic level 1 process?

A: Major predestined lesson or mission.

Q: (L) Are Frank and I going through all of these things right now to create some change in our state of being or our living... {Basically, we were discovering that everyone we met who were involved in UFO/alien research were a bunch of loopers; two-faced, back-stabbing, egocentric nutcases!}

A: To open memories, psychic record.

Q: (L) Have we been through these experiences in other lifetimes?

Q: (L) When we do this channeling does it magnetize our bodies to bring benefits into our lives?

Q: (L) Is this work a destined mission?

Q: (L) If one is in process of fulfilling one's destiny in terms of performing a mission, is not the universe capable of meeting one's needs?

Q: (L) Is this, in fact, going to happen for both of us as we focus on this work?

A: If you keep pushing forth.

Q: (L) So all the things we are doing now...

A: And coordinate each others input equally.

Q: (L) Did S___ make any money selling her jewelry?

A: No.

Q: (L) What does S___ think about Frank?

A: Resents his superior intelligence.

Q: (L) Me?

A: Resents same. Thinks you're weird.

Q: (L) What does A___ B___ really think about me? {This was a guy in St. Pete who claimed to be the highest level Golden Dawn initiate in the State of Florida. My impression of him was that he was not the brightest crayon in the box.}

A: Resents your power.

Q: (L) C___ H___?

A: Fears your power. She is misguided.

Q: Okay, thank you for the help.

A: Good Night.

End of Session

"Resents, fears, resents" Jesus what a bunch of a-holes. I have come to study psychology, have found a lot of the people who study this can be very manmipulative, they believe to be so smart because they understood Freud, when caught on their agenda they resent you a lot. What is this tendency for the mayority of folks to compensate their ego and manipulate others, the very next days they learn something new?

I guess when they got more tools at their disposal (psychological knowledge) they feel more tempted to use them in STS way , to increase their position, control, manipulate others.
In a way... being psychologist and use that only to help others despite other possibilities requires high self discipline, strong character?
I'm guessing that, it is same way like for example some people when having lots of money got tempted to use it mostly for alcohol, drugs etc...

just a thought

This college I am in is producing very dangerous situations. Males here are a lot into these modern idea of the alpha male. Women are sadistic and have a sexist point of view of life, of course a convenient one. Whatever it is, there appears to be a diammetrical egotistical reaction in an illusive person, whenever this person interacts with someone who tries to stop the illusion in his/her self. Clearly this got me into theorizing a way to feed illusions in those who crave lies and illusions, I drop it, I cannot do it, better avoid those people than waste my energy.

Back
Top Bottom