dant

The Living Force
Hello again,

In this session, an aura camera setup was made and pictures
captured. This session is also mentioned in following link and
some captured pictures displayed there:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

The specific transcripts I am interested in are:

Q: (AM) Take a deep breath and hold... [aura photo of L is taken] (L) [looking at aura photo of self] This is very strange, guys.
How come I am not in this picture and F shows up in his? Why have I physically disappeared?
A: Learning builds spiritual growth, and awareness "solidifies" knowledge.
Q: (L) Okay, guys, smile for the camera! [Aura photo of board is taken with L's and F's fingers on planchette.] (L) Okay, but
that does not explain why I disappeared.
A: Because the energy field enclosure was unifying you with the conduit, as is usual during channeling sessions between 3rd and
6th density level communications.
Q: [Photo of board develops, and geometric figure appears to sounds of amazement from group] (L) What is this geometric
figure?

Summarizing:
1) Physical appearance is enveloped into the conduit (so to speak)
2) Conduit is a geometric figure

Is there a picture taken or available of this "geometric figure" anywhere?

As an interest, I took Laura's Aura picture, "blew it up" (using GIMP), and
noticed something at the bottom-right corner... Looks like someone's
cigarette OR incense. I am not inferring this is the "geometric figure"
I am looking for.

Original:
a1.jpg

Bottom-Right crop:
a1-brt.jpg

Hi Dant, I believe that the geometric figure you're looking for is this..

a2cs.jpg

If you go to 'The Wave' link on the Cassiopaea home page, http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm , it is actually there on the first page as Laura is describing how she came to where she is, so to speak.

If I'm mistaken, apologies, but I think this may be what you are looking for.

Does anybody know how a aura camera works? As a technician, it would be nice to understand...

search: kirlian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

http://www.kirlian.org/kirlian.htm

That particular camera type thing really has nothing to do with Kirlian photography. It's a regular camera but it has some kind of special "attachment" that overlays a "color" on a regular photograph based on either skin temperature or galvanic skin resistance. Not sure which. What we noticed from examining several images of about a dozen people taken with the same camera was that the exact shape and all features of this "aura" were identical, even to little "spots of light." That was how we figured out that it had some kind of "template" that it used to "overlay" the "colored aura" and that it had absolutely nothing at all to do with a real aura.

But, the fact that it was just a regular polaroid camera made it all the more mysterious that I was not even visible on the photograph though a corner of the board was visible.

Then, of course, the geometric figure was still MORE mysterious because it not only did not follow the pattern of the "overlay system" installed in the camera, it most definitely DID follow the configuration of two main objects in the photo - my hand and "Frank's hand." So we can conjecture that it was not just a photo emulsion mess-up. (see the second image on this page: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm )

Those two photos still amaze me.

Like Data, I'm also interested in the technical aspects of aura cameras. Was the Poloroid you used a Coggins camera or some other system?

Coggins camera info on the web:

www.auraphoto.com

www.phoenixrisingnow.com

Laura mentions, "That was how we figured out that it had some kind of "template" that it used to "overlay" the "colored aura" and that it had absolutely nothing at all to do with a real aura." I've seen a couple of different aura camera systems and wondered if they were capturing real aura images or not.

This is the one that was used:

http://www.auraphoto.com/index1.shtml

It wasn't mine, though, it belonged to the guest at the session.

They aren't capturing real aura images and it isn't kirlian photography.

Notice how tricky their blurb about the camera is:

http://www.auraphoto.com/fundementals/how.shtml
Auraphotography and its many, various derivatives (Aura Video, WinAura) is based on the understanding of modern technology combined with the information that past cultures have known for millennia. This includes Kirlian photography, electronic acupuncture, biofeedback measurements, as well as old healing methods like acupuncture, acupressure, Ayurveda, and so forth.
Notice in the above that they mention Kirlian photography... but the context is very subtly twisted.

Using this wealth of knowledge, we can create technologies that can help us view the colored radiant Aura and allow us to open up new possibilities of perception for our inner worlds. The method our technologies use to read ones Aura is known as "Biofeedback", since a physical reading of one's bio-signs is the main method of a Aura analysis.
Right here they admit that they are not using kirlian photography but rather "biofeedback" measurement of some sort, most likely galvanic skin resistance.

Each of our products uses a hand sensor, seen on the image to the right. A person would put their left (or right) hand onto the hand sensors. This in turn would allow a particular product to measure the standardized biofeedback parameter.
i.e. galvanic skin resistance.

The hand sensor itself has various contact points on them; these are connected with certain organs of the body, as well as measure the electromagnetic field of the user and can thus deliver information about the energetic and auric qualities of that person.
This last is just total BS.

The hand sensor can also measure deviations in temperature, humidity and static electricity in the environment and the person, allowing for greater precision in data gathering.
Ah! they almost admit what is actually being measured!

These data parameters are then projected as a radiant, colored aura field around the body on either a Polaroid photo or onto a computer or television screen. In no time thereafter, a brilliant color photo or computer print out can be presented to the user.
In short, the only thing that the measurement of galvanic skin resistance gives to the process is to determine the color of the image. The shape and size of the "aura" is predetermined and "projected" onto the photograph simultaneously with the real image of the person and the "snapshot" is taken.

In short, these kinds of biofeedback probes can pick up your spiritual energy. The camera or video device can then display this information as a colorful field around your body. The colors actually reflect your spiritual and auric state.
Oh, geeze! Horse hockey! No such thing. It's a scam!

And that's what made our strange images so much more interesting!

I agree with you that this type of aura video system is horse hockey. The images they create are interesting but faked, not real aural images. My wife and I had a photo taken ten years ago with an earlier model that was very similar to the photo shown on this thread. We were told at the time that we were barely visible because the camera exposure was set for one person not two and we had such strong auras. The assistant should not have let us both hold the sensors without adjusting the exposure. The sensor input overexposes the film was all I could get out of the expert. It was a scam and not any kind of Kirlian photography. From what I’ve read the experiments done with Kirlian photography do seem to show an em field around living things and are the only scientific evidence I know of that have imaged human auras.

If those cameras need one/two hand sensors, did you hold them in the 960120 session?

From which angles were the two session pictures shot? Is the second image (with the geometry) a plan view of the ouija board (from above)? Or a front view of Laura and Frank? It is hard to determine because in both of the pictures nothing can be seen that allows orientation.

horse said:
We were told at the time that we were barely visible because the camera exposure was set for one person not two and we had such strong auras. The assistant should not have let us both hold the sensors without adjusting the exposure. The sensor input overexposes the film was all I could get out of the expert.
I think this is the hint that the "disappearance" is due to a short exposure time, which sounds reasonable. It could be calculated by the camera too short because of a strong sensor signal. Maybe that does not exclude the C's answer, because "field enclosure unifying you with the conduit" could also mean a strong sensor signal, if the hands rest on it

Of course the geometric "aura" pattern is still a mystery as long as nobody comes up with the construction plans of the camera that would allow such a geometry.

Data said:
If those cameras need one/two hand sensors, did you hold them in the 960120 session?
When the photo of me, alone, was taken, I had one hand on each one as had been the protocol for every other photo before and after mine that evening.

Data said:
From which angles were the two session pictures shot?
Not sure what you mean. I was in the chair and the camera was aimed directly at me. Everyone else had their photo taken with the camera at the same distance, aimed the same way.

Data said:
Is the second image (with the geometry) a plan view of the ouija board (from above)? Or a front view of Laura and Frank? It is hard to determine because in both of the pictures nothing can be seen that allows orientation.
It was an elevated side view I would say that the camera was set up about 18 inches higher than the table. The tripod it was mounted on put it at about face height for an average person sitting in a chair and the table was standard table height. So, when the photo of the board with our hands on it was taken, the camera was still at this height only angled down.

horse said:
We were told at the time that we were barely visible because the camera exposure was set for one person not two and we had such strong auras. The assistant should not have let us both hold the sensors without adjusting the exposure. The sensor input overexposes the film was all I could get out of the expert.
Data said:
I think this is the hint that the "disappearance" is due to a short exposure time, which sounds reasonable. It could be calculated by the camera too short because of a strong sensor signal. Maybe that does not exclude the C's answer, because "field enclosure unifying you with the conduit" could also mean a strong sensor signal, if the hands rest on it
But the photo where I "disappeared" was not a dual image, nothing was changed regarding exposure or anything like that, the entire "single sitting" protocol was followed exactly.

But in the geometric photo, I had one hand on the sensor and "Frank" had one hand on the other, and we hand our fingertips on the planchette in the center. The Bright light across the center of the image is our hands with the planchette in the middle.

Data said:
Of course the geometric "aura" pattern is still a mystery as long as nobody comes up with the construction plans of the camera that would allow such a geometry.
I think they just have monkeys smearing paint to make patterns or something.

Thank you for the reply!

My last sentence was indeed narrow-minded and incorrect: The pattern may stay a big mystery even for the designer of the camera.

But if I could, I would certainly look into the construction plans and into the camera to draw my own conclusions. But then, it may also be completely unimportant and side-tracking...

I came away from the photo session ten years ago with the impression that the patented technique was just a trick of overexposing the film using the sensor inputs. The brightness of the overexposure could be adjusted at the camera or at the output of the sensor for the prettiest picture. This type of camera had just come out and I wanted to know just what it was measuring and displaying. The setup had two round metal grips. People had photos taken and were comparing them, all showed an arc of color surrounding a single smiling face. Instead of one person gripping the sensors one in each hand, my wife held one and I held the other one and we held each other in the middle. Our picture turned out with an arc of color twice as bright as the other pictures, almost completely washing out our faces. The assistant that took our picture was afraid she shouldn’t have let us both go at the same time because she didn’t know how to adjust the exposure for two people. The expert came back and said the camera system was setup for only one person, he said they were still adjusting the sensor levels to get good looking pictures. He couldn’t reveal patent secrets but he did say that the sensor output was being used to overexpose the film. I took him at his word then and decided that overexposed pictures did not really show auras. Since the construction of the system was patented I didn’t understand the secrecy unless the trick would be revealed. I didn’t want to waste another twenty dollars on an overexposed picture no matter how interesting or pretty the colors of the overexposure were. When I read the C’s session I got the impression that the photos might be some sort of aural image and I am willing to re-examine my assumptions of the Coggins camera system. The Coggins camera does seem to be capturing biometric data and Laura’s channeling could be affecting the biometric data being gathered.

The camera’s website says “The AuraCam 6000 can also measure deviations in temperature, humidity and static electricity in the environment and the person, allowing for greater precision in data gathering.ᾠ And “Camera is protected against static electricityᾠ

http://www.electrotechsystems.com/consult.htm

ISSUE: Static discharges were causing streaks on film. SOLUTION: After performing a survey and evaluating the process, ETS recommended modifications to the film developing machine to eliminate static related problems.

ISSUE: Light streaks caused by ESD were ruining film. SOLUTION: The operation was audited and equipment was installed to correct the problem. Training was also provided.

One company’s annoying light streak might be another company’s aura image. Electro-static discharge can cause light streaks on film.

Horse said:
Electro-static discharge can cause light streaks on film.
But they can't cause light streaks that exactly conform to the object being photographed.

Here is the photo:

a2cs.jpg

Now, what you are seeing is a rectangular frame that coincides with the edges of the board (the board is square, but the photo was taken at an angle so it was "apparently" rectangular.

Across the center of the rectangle there are two hands completely "bathed" in very bright light. My hand is on the right, "Frank's" is on the left. You can see a bit of his wrist at the far left. Our fingertips are resting on the little plastic circular planchette that is just under 3 inches in diameter.

For orientation, here is a photo of me with the board itself:

laura2.jpg

Here is another of the Cs in action:

spirit-board.jpg

The long arm coming up from the bottom of the photo is Terry R's. The hand on the left of the photo is "Frank's". Both of my hands are at the top. You can see that each of the three people have two fingers touching the clear plastic planchette.

If you would like to see a higher resolution image of the photo as well as the tear off emulsion paper, I can photograph it or scan it for examination.

WOW!
Great photos! Too bad that the planchette photos aren't in the TSHOTW!

Well! So here it is!

Many thanks for the interesting photos!

Laura wrote: But they can't cause light streaks that exactly conform to the object being photographed.

Maybe the light streaks do conform to the object or maybe it just seems that way. I’m just hammering away at the camera evidence. Allow me a conjecture since the camera company is not forthcoming with technical info. The camera might be using a trick that overlays a static electric discharge when the film is exposed causing an overexposure of light on a perfectly good photo. How might one do that could be to put an antenna or array behind the film. Charge the array and a halo of light could be made to appear on every photo. Overcharging the array might overexpose the film with the shape of the array. The array might easily be rectangular to cover the field of a picture frame. Maybe as the camera literature claims the camera is sensitive to static electricity. Hair would have more static electric charge than say a hand. The board may have accumulated a static electric charge from rubbing the planchette over it. A photo might show a board with brightness where the most static charge had accumulated.

Back
Top Bottom