Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Not sure if this has been already discussed but it looks like a pretty big discovery if confirmed to be true.

_http://scienceray.com/biology/man-made-ancient-pyramids-found-on-antarctica/
(Click on link to see the pictures)

August 31, 2012

A team of explorers is claiming that they have found evidence of at least three ancient man made pyramids on Antarctica!

Can it be possible that Antarctica was once warm enough in the recent past to actually have had an ancient civilization living there? And even more perplexing is the question of if an advanced culture did develop there, are there any structures still remaining that are buried underneath the ice? Amazingly a team of researchers is making the claim that they have found evidence of several ancient pyramids on the ice covered continent of Antarctica.

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently. I will let you be the judge on if these pictures truly display artificial pyramids or just the rocky tops of mountains but the images are intriguing and definitely warrant further research in my opinion. Three of the images are shown below.

Besides these images, the team is remaining pretty silent with their discovery until more research can be conducted on these pyramids. I was able to obtain some small bits of information from a friend of one of the team members though. The team is made up of 8 explorers from America and several European countries. Two of the pyramid structures were found approximately 10 miles inland while the third one was very close to the coastline. The team is currently planning an expedition to physically reach at least one of the pyramids to determine if it is natural or artificial. No time frame was given as to when this expedition will be taking place though.

So, what is your opinion on these pyramids? Are we on the verge of perhaps one of biggest archaeological discoveries ever or are these structures nothing but natural formations? Be sure to stay tuned to this one ………

I can't see the other pictures wich are supposedly linked to in the article. I can only see those in the article itself.
can you provide us with the link to the other pictures?

Pashalis said:
I can't see the other pictures wich are supposedly linked to in the article. I can only see those in the article itself.

Those are the only pictures available that I know of. I'm not aware of any additional ones. The link I was referring to is the article itself :)

Eboard10 said:
Pashalis said:

Those are the only pictures available that I know of. I'm not aware of any additional ones. The link I was referring to is the article itself :)

from the article:

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently. I will let you be the judge on if these pictures truly display artificial pyramids or just the rocky tops of mountains but the images are intriguing and definitely warrant further research in my opinion. Three of the images are shown below.

the big marked words are hyperlinks in the article that lead to nowhere (as all other hyperlinks in the article too).
the underlined sentence suggests that there are more then those three pictures.

that's why I asked

I think this is another hit for C's - as they mentioned Antarctica was artificially thawed by antlantians for their experiments/control of the grid etc.

Here's the youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stKJJ6xWYFY

One of the pictures looked like a top of the mountain. I am not sure about the others until a further examination. I feel like they should take more pictures or videos of these before making that accusation.

fwiw.

Pashalis said:
from the article:

the big marked words are hyperlinks in the article that lead to nowhere (as all other hyperlinks in the article too).
the underlined sentence suggests that there are more then those three pictures.

that's why I asked

Sorry, got confused with which link you were referring to. I had a look at the page but I'm not getting the hyperlinks you highlighted. They may have removed them...?

Zadius Sky said:
Here's the youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stKJJ6xWYFY

One of the pictures looked like a top of the mountain. I am not sure about the others until a further examination. I feel like they should take more pictures or videos of these before making that accusation.

fwiw.

I agree, we should wait for more data before coming to any conclusion about the supposed discovery. The fact the team hasn't come forward with its discovery but that three images were leaked is dubious in itself.

Zadius Sky said:

Yeah, they looked like mountain tops to me especially this one:

763728722_1.jpg

I think that this is their most compelling shot, but the human mind is very easily tricked by the play of light and shadow as I am learning everyday:

417429_1.jpg

But the way the snow is covering that mountain, has a Photoshop quality to it, at least to me.

As for the last pic:

6831317_1.jpg

It is not seriously intended that we should look at that as an undiscovered pyramid is it? I mean come on, right on the coast line, for anyone who comes close enough to be able to see it. That is not even stretching logic. :foreheadslap:

Antarctica:
_http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Antarctica.aspx said:
Antarctica consists of two major regions: W Antarctica (c.2,500,000 sq mi/6,475,000 sq km), a mountainous archipelago that includes the Antarctic Peninsula, and E Antarctica (c.3,000,000 sq mi/7,770,000 sq km), geologically a continental shield. They are joined into a single continental mass by an ice sheet thousands of feet thick.

If there was ever a civilization that colonized Antarctica, then it would have to have been done when there was a useable amount of land, in their terms of course, free of ice, assuming they sought to live on the surface that is, (not going into the technologically thawing it out) this would mean, that most structures would be closer to ground level, because ice is not the foundation anyone with a choice would choose to build their "house" on unless it's an igloo or some other simple structure meant for a limited # of people. From the above they say this ice is thousands of feet thick, so that means that unless these structures are themselves thousands of ft in length, they are more likely to be mountains which are nature's pyramids.

I think that the first 2 pics are part of the mountainous archipelago based on the terrain, but the dearth of info doesn't leave much to form any conclusion even a tentative one at least for me that is

With so many countries having a base in the Antarctic and all, I wouldn't expect any earthshaking finds like these to be divulged willingly and with any semblance of solid evidence. It would most probably come in the form of various stories, such as this one:
  • _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2000&category=Environment
  • _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2001&category=Environment
  • _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2002&category=Environment

And you know the quote "believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see" applies to such cases as these.

I agree about the leaked info bit Eboard10, either:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Someone is actually trying to tell the public something true, likely for their own purposes which limits how much they can tell.
[*]Disinfo to distract & thereby disarm.
[*]Possibilities 1 & 2 are not mutually exclusive, and do not exclude other unimagined possibilities by me right now.
[/list]

p.s. No evidence at all, shows that this is even Antarctica.

as for the last pic, it is Antarctica (Wilkes Land coast), but the story of these photos being leaked is rather questionable. here is exactly the same picture used:

_http://www.marum.de/en/Page12710.html (click for full res.)

and here we can see this "pyramid" from a bit different angle (article is from may, 2010):

_http://antarcticclimate.blogspot.com/2010/05/iodp-exp-318-wilkes-land-preliminary.html

seek10 said:
I think this is another hit for C's - as they mentioned Antarctica was artificially thawed by antlantians for their experiments/control of the grid etc.

Can you cite the text? I don't remember anything like that.

Laura said:
seek10 said:

Can you cite the text? I don't remember anything like that.

December 5, 1998

[/quote]

Q: (A) They are joking! They act like they drank too much! I have no idea what that means! [Laura stops and gets the Atlas and examines the area in question.] (L) Okay,
the only island I can see that those lovely shimmering oceans intersect around, in the terms in which you have expressed it, is Antarctica.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) In that sense... (A) Okay, this brings us to the question about the Piri Reis map. We wanted to know the origin of this map?
A: Complex, but the origin would date back to 14,000 B.C.
Q: (A) Atlantis?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this map drawn when Antarctica was NOT covered by ice?
Q: (L) Was Antarctica not covered by ice because the poles were in a different location?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was it not covered by ice because the entire planet was not covered by ice?
Q: (L) Was it not covered by ice because it was in a different location itself?
Q: (L) Why was it not covered by ice? (A) Because the climate was warmer.
A: Technologically achieved.

Q: (L) Why would somebody want to technologically warm Antarctica if the whole rest of the planet was available for use? What is so special about Antarctica?
A: The whole rest of the planet was available for use? Not hardly.
Q: (L) Why was the rest of the planet not available for use?
A: Ice.
Q: (L) So, the rest of the planet WAS covered by ice?
Q: (L) There is something I am missing here. (A) Much of the planet was covered by ice, but not all.
Q: (L) So, instead of using the areas that were NOT covered by ice, why, in particular, was Antarctica...
A: What?!?
Q: (L) What I am getting at is: why go to all the trouble to thaw out a whole big island if it might have been easier to have been somewhere else?
A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics, EM utilization. Crystals and the like.
Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!
Q: (A) ) Okay, now we have been brought to electromagnetism, and that was my next question. I got some very old papers by Whittaker...
A: EM generators usually employ a grid. 'Tis for field creation.
Q: (A) When you say this, you mean 'A' grid, not THE grid?
A: Yes. Looks like a waffle iron.
Q: (A) You mean like a waffle iron that is used in transformers?
A: Okay. Why? To duplicate nature. Earth has a web and so doeth thee!
Q: (A) Now, Earth's grid is just an imaginary grid related to field, or just a mathematic grid... no, it must really exist....
Q: (A) If it really exists, is it a field of grid, or is it a grid made out of some matter, like these waffle irons? Just field or matter?
A: The iron is attracted, not attractive.
Q: (A) I wanted to know if the grid is a material grid, or if it is just a grid of field and nothing more, or if there is something material in the earth relating to it?
A: Both.
Q: (A) We get a hint, but not an answer. The original question was about the Whittaker papers of 1903, about solutions of wave equations, and this relates to this Bearden
who is making a lot of money on anti-gravity books and zero point energy devices. At some point, you told us that there was something in this. Bearden speculates that this
Whittaker's ideas were useful for UFT. I obtained copies and I am studying them, and they are quite interesting.. Is this something that is worthwhile or another red herring?
A: No. They are worth it.
Q: (A) Recently, by a strange chance, I was pointed to a guy in Brazil who wrote some papers with Assis, and Assis was connected to Marinov, so this sort of closes a
circle. This Rodriguez writes about superluminal waves. He writes a lot of papers about it... and he even says that he believes that superluminal waves can be used
technologically pretty soon. Any comment this particular guy, if he is on the right track?
Q: (A) What about quaternions? Lord Hamilton invented quaternions, and this Bearden tells us that Maxwell wrote his equation using these quaternions, and his original
papers are hidden from us by the government; that Maxwell knew more than we are told. Is this really the case?
Q: (A) Are these quaternions useful?
A: Partly, but there is a missing link.
Q: (A) Sure. Now, I was thinking today about this Whittaker discovery, and whether I should work on linking it to the pentagons and hexagons. Is it the missing link? Or,
did you mean another missing link?
A: Well, linking the geometric factors you speak of is wise, but there are other links missing as well.

lostinself said:

as for the last pic, it is Antarctica (Wilkes Land coast), but the story of these photos being leaked is rather questionable. here is exactly the same picture used:

_http://www.marum.de/en/Page12710.html (click for full res.)

and here we can see this "pyramid" from a bit different angle (article is from may, 2010):

_http://antarcticclimate.blogspot.com/2010/05/iodp-exp-318-wilkes-land-preliminary.html

Thanks for the correction lostinself, I'll try to locate some more recent pictures of the same locator and see if there is any difference.

Found this article on before its news and it talks about 3 possible ancient pyramids being found on Antarctica. If proven true then this could turn out to be the archaeological find of the century. Thoughts and opinions?
_http://scienceray.com/biology/man-made-ancient-pyramids-found-on-antarctica

Mod: link deactivated

Hi chimaybliss,
There was already a thread on the subject. The post has been merged into the thread :)

Looks like a hoax, the second picture was taken from another web side.
_http://www.mountainguides.com/wordpress/2010/12/01/vinson-antarctica/vinson-team-at-camp-1-2/
I'm not sure about the other two, but this one with the snow on it? If there where pyramid on the snow, and it is snowing for many, many years, wouldn't it be round and long time under the snow?
This triangle looks so unreal, as it was snowing just yesterday osit.

Back
Top Bottom