Alois Irlmaier Prophecies/History of European Prophecies about russia/europe/US

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In light of what is currently happening in the Ukraine, I remembered some of the Prophecies a guy german guy called "Alois Irlmaier" made in the early - middle of the 20th century.

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) is not very well known in germany (let alone the english speaking world), but is according to Stephan Berndt, who researched his and other european phrophecies deeply the most astonishing, accurate "prophet" with the best track record he has encountered in his research of the last 400 years. Apparently his track record is one of the best, it is even recorded that he proofed it in court after a pastor tried to charge him with "scam". The judge concluded that the pastor is wrong and that Alois had this ability which e used to help many people.

Here is what Stephan Berndt has to say about Alois Irlmaier, after his twenty years long research into the topic of prophecies:

Stephan Berndt said:
I've done research now for twenty years about european prophecies and have wrote 6 books about that topic. At the beginning of the nineties I started to compile a data bank that consist of 250 prophecies and over 5000 specific predictions. Those are sources from everywhere in europe. Italy, germany, poland, france, Scandinavia. And from a time frame that is spanning approximately from 1000 BC until 1990. And because of this data basis, I can say that Alois Irlmaier is the best seer in europe for the last 400 years and that his predictions still have significance into the present.

Here is a german ducumentary made by Stephan Berndt about Alois Irlmaier and european phrophecies in general:

https://youtu.be/8ShCpsNmbZw

https://youtu.be/BiduRQNoqfE

https://youtu.be/dtn5d-IwHcY

https://youtu.be/UgD6i47ds-M

The above was made well before the Ukraine/Crimea crisis got so much attention.

Here is Stephan Berndt website with literature (in german) about Alois Irlmaier and prophecies in general:
http://www.alois-irlmaier.de/Literatur.htm

I tried to find Alois Irlmaiers full predictions on the web, but was not very successful. It seems you have to dick into those books and newspaper reports that were made about him to find out.

Coming back at what picked my interest here, is the predictions he made about the future of humanity/europe/US/russia.

I found this website (http://www.j-lorber.de/proph/seher/irlmaier.htm) which has some of this predictions in german. Notice also that this predictions are partly the basis of the documentary Stephan Berndt created above, together with other european prophecies that seems to predict something similar.

Here is a second source with some of his prophecies:
http://prophezeiungen2012.blogspot.de/2005/09/alois-irlmaier-1894-1559.html

Here are english translations of some of those predictions made by Alois Irlmaiers (in blue colour are the interpretations of those who interpreted what he said, what he actually said is in normal black colour):

Source: _http://www.worldprophecies.net/Alois_Irlmaier_Prophecy.htm said:
Alois Irlmaier was a dowser and well digger who lived in Freislassing, Bavaria. He was famous for his psychic abilities, and after World War II, many people sought his clairvoyant skills to locate their families and friends. Because of his fame, Irlmaier had a few enemies and was ridiculed and accused of being a warlock. But after appearing in court, the charges were dismissed, Irlmaier told the judge exactly what clothes the judge's wife was wearing that day and what she was doing. Even though he had never seen her, he proved to be completely correct, and the judge released him. (3, 5)

The future appeared to Irlmaier as in a movie, with only numbers appearing veiled, coded, or incomplete. He predicted his own death in July 1959. His last words were: "I am glad that I can go now, because I won't have to experience what I see." Here are his accounts of the extraordinary visions he received:

"The Third Great War comes, when three high-ranking men will be killed.

"While the Bavarians sit at a card game in Wirthaus, the strange soldiers will look into the windows and doors. A totally black column of people will come from the East. Everything goes quite quickly. From the Golden City (Prague) it moves out. The first worm goes from the blue waters of the Danube northwest to the Swiss border. By Regensberg there stands no more bridge over the river, but southerly from the blue water they will not come. The second great push will come over Saxony westward against the Ruhr. The third army column from the northwest will go westward over Berlin. It all goes very quickly and fast. From the Danube to the coast will be controlled by the Grays. Two fleeing refugee groups will cross the river; the third is lost and encircled by the enemy. Munich, South Bavaria, and Austria need not have fear.

"The enemy headquarters will be a red-roofed monastery, whose altar faces north [Freyung?].

"I see the earth like a ball in front of me, above which only white clouds fly. Ten thousand doves rise out of the sand [Africa] and fly over us, but they do not drop down. But there where the headquarters of the others are, they throw black boxes, 25 centimeters high; there everything is wiped out."

"Then the movement moves to the north and cuts off the third army."

"Then it rains a yellow dust in a line. The golden line. The Golden City of Prague will be destroyed; it starts there. It continues in a straight line to the sea by the bay [Hamburg, Lubeck, or Stetin]."

"The tanks drive, but those who sit inside are covered with death. There where it falls, nothing will live. No trees, no flowers, no animals, no grass. Everything will wither and turn black. The houses will stand."

"What it is, I don't know and cannot say. It is a long line. He who crosses it dies. The soldiers of the east cannot cross to the West, and the soldiers of the West cannot cross to the East. The wind blows the deadly cloud to the East. Suddenly the eastern armies collapse. They throw away everything they carry with them and try to escape to the North. But none of them will return."

"But by the Rhine things will be finalized. From the three army movements not one soldier will be able to return home. There will be so many dead... thousands of bodies black, the rotting flesh falls from the bones."

"Then comes a single aircraft from the East. It throws a "neutralizer" in the great water by England. Then the water lifts in one single piece as high as a tower and falls back down. It makes an earthquake and a giant wave and everything will be overflooded. Almost all of England and the European coast to Berlin will sink except for a few mountain peaks."

"Simultaneously, a new land will arise which existed earlier [Atlantis]. Three great cities will sink. One through water [London]. The second will sink [New York], and the third just falls apart [Rome]. The city with the steel tower [Paris] will be set on fire by its inhabitants and will be leveled to the ground."

"Also in Italy it will be very bad. All priests except six will be murdered. The Pope will flee."

"Whoever lives south of the Danube need not worry about the Russians. The people between Watsman Mountain and Wendelstein need not worry and will be isolated."

"Then from "K" [Koln?] flies out the flaming tongue up to the Northwest, West and South. Only once will the tongue fly so shortly, then burns a small town north of Saurisel [near Berechtsgarten].

"The Munich people will not have much happen to them, but there will be a little distress. But a great famine will come and will take the animals from the farmer. Then the farmer really has to set himself to the task, for they will try to steal the very underwear off of him."

"Simultaneously, there will stand up a large man, and at that point the war stops. The whole thing does not take very long."

"The bearded people of seven yesterdays will finally end and their enemy will flee. On the riverbank they will camp and fight with desperation. There, however, their might will be annihilated, their power broken, so that hardly one will remain alive to return home to report their defeat."

"I see three things, be they three days, three weeks, or three months, I don't know."

"In Russia a new revolution will break out, and a civil war. The dead bodies will be so numerous that they will have difficulty removing them from the streets. The Russian people will begin to believe in Christ and the Cross will be honored once again."

"The leaders will kill themselves, and in the blood the blame will be washed away. I see a red mass mixed with yellow faces. I see a total uprising and a horrible massacre and plunder. Then they will sing the Easter Song and burn candles before pictures of Mary. Through the power of the prayers of Christianity, this Monster out of Hell will die, and even young people will begin to believe again the Virgin Mother of God."

"It will become dark on one day during the year. Then a huge thunderstorm will appear with bolts of lightning and thunder and an earthquake will move the earth. Do not go out of the house. No lights will burn except for candle lights. The stream of people stops. Whoever inhales the dust will develop cramps and die. Do not open the windows. Hand the windows with black paper on the glass. All open water will become poisonous, and all open food which has not been canned. Also all foods in glass will not make it."

"Outside, the dust moves. Many people will die. After seventy-two hours everything will be over. But I will say it you again, do not go outside, do not look out of the window. Let the candles burn, keep watch, and pray. Overnight more people will die than in the combined two world wars."

"Thereafter the Pope will return and the first great "Te Deum" will be sung in the Dome in Cologne. Then he will crown three kings, a Hungarian, an Austrian, and a Bavarian. The Bavarian is an old man with white hair, and he wears lederhosen. In the beginning there will be famine, but then the Danube returns to its level, thereafter there will be so many groceries brought up the Danube that all will be fed."

"During this time the climate will change. It will become warmer, and the southern fruits and grapes will grow very well in Bavaria. And people will move there, who want to, and everybody can live where they want to and have as much land as they can handle. The land north and east of the Danube will be resettled. There are only a few people left. Then the traveling salesmen will say, buy my wares, or I will go crazy. The sausages will spill from the plates, there will be such an abundance. There will come a long, happy time, and those who live to experience it will be very happy..."

"The year 1999 will bring destruction, followed by peace. A darkness of 72 hours will precede peace. The time of the year may be autumn, for there will be snow on the mountains, but not yet in the lowlands. The sign if the Cross will appear in the heavens. The war will end as quickly as it began, and a natural phenomenon will end it. The last battle will be near Cologne, and it will be won by the West..."

"The "Great City" of the United States will be destroyed by rockets, and the West Coast will be invaded by Asians, but they will be beaten back..."

"The Third World War will come, but I cannot predict the year. It will be preceded by signs in the skies, which will be seen by millions of people. War will begin on a rainy night, shortly before harvest time, when the ears are full. War will begin after the assassination of an eminent politician in Czechoslovakia or in Yugoslavia. An invasion from the East will follow..."

Shortly before his death (July 29, 1959), Alois Irlmaier added to his legacy with these details of World War III:

"Nothing has changed. Indeed, events have come even closer and I can see them even better. I see two men who will kill the "third high-ranking person." They have been paid to do so. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other is a somewhat taller white man. It could possibly happen in the Balkans, but I'm not sure about it. Prior to the war there will be a fruitful year with good vegetable crops and plentiful fruits. After the murder of "the third" war will erupt without warning during the night. I see dust, and I see three numbers, two 8s and a 9. I do not know what the numbers mean, nor do I know the date and the time. "

Source _http://triregnum.blogspot.de/2013/04/the-prophecies-of-alois-irlmaier.html said:
Italian revolution and clergy persecution, flight of the Pope

In the "boot country" (Italy) a revolution breaks out in which they kill all the clergy, I see priests with white hair lying dead on the ground. Behind the Pope is a bloody knife, but I think he escapes them dressed in the robe of a pilgrim.

Assassination of a high-ranking official, possibly in the Balkans

Two men will assassinate a third high-ranking official, they were paid by other people to do so. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little larger, with lighter hair color. I think it will be in the Balkans, but can not say exactly.

After the assassination of the third everything will begin overnight. The killers get away from them, but then it turns to dust. I see quite clearly three numbers, two eights and one nine. What that means, I do not know at this time. I can not say.

Middle East war despite loud protestations of peace

Everyone calls for peace, shalom! Then it's going to happen. - A new Middle East war suddenly flares up, big naval forces gather in the Mediterranean the situation becomes hostile and tense.

The assasination in the Balkans will trigger the war.

But the real spark is thrown in the Balkan powder keg: I see a fall "Great one", a bloody dagger lies beside him.

The war is preceded by a fruitful year with lots of fruits and grain harvest.

Surprisingly beginning of the war comes from the east

Starts by that one from the sunrise (Russians.). It therefore happens quickly. (in Germany) The farmers sit in the pub playing cards, as the foreign soldiers look through the windows and doors at them. All black is an army column coming in from the east, but it all goes very quickly.

Description of Army columns from the East

A threesome I see, but I do not know if it's three days' or three weeks.
From the golden city (Prague, GG.) they come into Germany. The first worm goes from blue water (Danube river) northwest up to the Swiss border '.

Until Regensburg there is no bridge standing over the Danube anymore, south of the blue water, they do not come. ...

Then ... it goes very fast. Massed troops march in Belgrade and from the east, and move to Italy.

A moment later three armored military groups go north of the Danube at lightning speed over West Germany towards the Rhine - without warning.
This will occur so unexpectedly that the population flees in panic toward the west. Many cars clog the roads - if they had but stayed at home or used other roads! What is an obstacle on highways and freeways for the rapidly advancing tanks tips and crushes them (the cars).

I see no bridge across the Danube above Regensburg anymore.
From the large city of Frankfurt hardly nothing remains left.
The Rhine Valley will be devastated, mainly from the air. ...

I see ... Three military invasion spearheads approach: the lower army comes over the forest so, but then runs northwest up the Danube. The line is near Prague to the Bavarian forest and northwest. The blue water (Danube) is the southern boundary.

The second one edge going from east to west Saxony, third from northeast to southwest.

Now I see the earth like a ball before me, on the lines of the aircraft emerge that now fly up like swarms of white pigeons from the sand.
The Russian military comes in his three wedges, nothing to stop them. Day and night they come until reaching the Ruhr, where the industrial factories are. ...

The second shock comes over Saxony westward against the Ruhr area, as is the third army group, from the north-east is west of Berlin. Day and night the Russians come, inexorably. Their goal is the industrial Ruhr area of Germany. ...

Bombing into the sea creates floods and earthquakes, sinking parts of England

But as I see one therefore fly from the east, which throws a large bomb in the water well then something very strange happens. The water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down hard again, then everything is flooded. There is an earthquake and half the large island will sink.

A single aircraft ... that comes from the east, throws an object into the big water. Since the water lifts itself as high as a tower high and falls down again. Everything is flooded. There is an earthquake. The southern part of England slips into the water.

Three large cities will perish one will perish in the water, the second stands as deep as a church steeple in the sea, and the third city falls altogether. ...

A part of England disappears, when the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What that (bomb?) is, I do not know. ...

The countries on the sea are endangered because of the water, the sea is very rough, the waves go as high as a house; the sea foams as if it is boiling underground. Islands disappear, and the climate is changing. A part of the proud island sinks, if the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What that is, I do not know. When it comes, I do not know.

Duration of the war

The whole war doesn't last long, I see three points - three days, three weeks, three months, I don't know exactly, but it (the war) won't last long!

3-day darkness during the war

During the war ... is the great darkness that lasts 72 hours. (Asteroid impact?)
... In this event, I see a large cross in the heavens, and an earthquake will be thunder and lightning that frightens all the world and they cry out: "There is a God!"

It will be dark in a day during the war. Then breaks forth a hail of thunder and lightning, and an earthquake shakes the earth.

Behavior during the dark days:

The lights do not burn, except candle light, there is no electricity.
Whoever breathes the dust, gets a cramp and dies. Outside the dust kills many people.

Then do not go out of the house!

Do not look out the windows, during the 72 hours do not open any window cover them with black paper.

Keep the blessed candles burning.

All open water is toxic and all foods that are not in sealed cans. Also eat no food in jars.

Do not go out, do not look out the window,: I say it again.

And pray.

After 72 hours it will be over.

Outside there will be countless dead people and animals, from lack of water and by the toxic cloud

Overnight, more people die than in the two world wars .... After the disaster, more people will die than in the two world wars together.

The rivers will have so little water in them that you can easily walk through them.

The cattle will fall, the grass is withered and yellow, the dead people are all yellow and black. The wind drives the clouds of death off to the east.

Peace then, resettlement in empty areas

Then there will be peace and a good time.

After the disaster a long, happy time will come. Those who shall experience this peaceful time can be thankful and very happy for it shall be very good. .

The landless people prefer now to where the wilderness has emerged. Anyone can settle where he likes, and have land as much as he can cultivate.

Warmer climate in Germany

By climate changes wine is cultivated with us again. There are tropical fruits grown here in Germany with us. It is much warmer than now.

In an interview given in the 1950s Alois Irlmaier related the following:

The city with the iron tower (Paris?) becomes the victim of its own people. They ignite everything. Revolution is, and everything is going wildly.
The large city with the iron tower is on fire. But this has been done by its own people, not by those who came from the east. And in Italy it is going wildly too. They kill many people there and the Pope flees, but many clergymen will be killed, many churches collapse.
In Russia a revolution breaks out and a civil war. The corpses are so much that you cannot remove them off the roads anymore. The large ones among the party leaders commit suicide and in the blood the great guilty is washed off. I see a red mass mixed with yellow faces, it is a general riot and horrible killing.
The cross comes to honours anew. The Russian people believe in God anew. They sing the Easter song and burn candles in front of sacred pictures. By the prayers of Christianity the monster from hell dies; also the young people believe anew in the intercession of the God's mother.
If everything is over, a part of the inhabitants have died, and the people are frightened of God anew.

The abortion laws, which bring death to the children, become invalid. Then peace will be. A good time. The Pope, who had not to flee across the water for a long time, returns. When the flowers bloom in the meadows, he will return and mourn for his murdered brothers. After these events a long, lucky time comes. But the people have to begin anew there, where their grandfathers began. End!

That is probaply just a short selection of translated parts of his predictions...

Here is a german interview with Stephan Berndt, in which he explains how he created his database with all the phrophecies (250) he could find between about 1000 AC and 1990:

https://youtu.be/g8vnmoKWQPA

What he points out is that there is remarkable consistency from most of those sources about specific events in the future. In other words: Specific events in the future were perceived and described by a lot of seers in the past, no matter from where and which time they originate. One of those predictions and descriptions is this infamous "three days of darkness" that was described by many of those seers.

What he seems to suggest is that there are certain things in the possible future that many of those seers described or perceived in one way or the other. That doesn't mean they will happen he says, it just means that there is a remarkable consistency of some core events a lot of those seers perceived and described about the future.

I kind of get the impression that if this guy was picking up something from the future, we might be in a different timeline now from what he saw. It sounds like his prophecy has some vague references to Russia being communist, like people from "the party" committing suicide, and then Russia embracing "Christ and the cross again". It is also suggestive that priests in Rome would be murdered before that. So perhaps there was going to be such a war as described, but now we moved sideways since the fall of communism. Which doesn't mean that our timeline does not also include a world war of our own, we don't know.

Something else I noticed is that a couple of things match some verses from Nostradamus, like "the year 1999 will bring destruction", and the Pope fleeing Rome. Perhaps Irlmaier studied Nostradamus and was influenced by him.

Windmill knight said:
I kind of get the impression that if this guy was picking up something from the future, we might be in a different timeline now from what he saw. It sounds like his prophecy has some vague references to Russia being communist, like people from "the party" committing suicide, and then Russia embracing "Christ and the cross again". It is also suggestive that priests in Rome would be murdered before that. So perhaps there was going to be such a war as described, but now we moved sideways since the fall of communism. Which doesn't mean that our timeline does not also include a world war of our own, we don't know.

Yep.

Windmill knight said:
Something else I noticed is that a couple of things match some verses from Nostradamus, like "the year 1999 will bring destruction", and the Pope fleeing Rome. Perhaps Irlmaier studied Nostradamus and was influenced by him.

Keep in mind that all the material that is available in english as well as in german on the internet are translations and most likely includes conclusions and false translations/misinterpretations of what he actually said. I think the only way to know exactly what and in which way he said things is to dick into the original german books and newspaper articles.

Also notice that part:

Pashalis said:
What he points out is that there is remarkable consistency from most of those sources about specific events in the future. In other words: Specific events in the future were perceived and described by a lot of seers in the past, no matter from where and which time they originate. One of those predictions and descriptions is this infamous "three days of darkness" that was described by many of those seers.

So from what Stephan Berndt describes, it seems specific prophecies and predictions seem to be remarkable similiar in different sources throughout time.

Windmill knight said:
I kind of get the impression that if this guy was picking up something from the future, we might be in a different timeline now from what he saw. It sounds like his prophecy has some vague references to Russia being communist, like people from "the party" committing suicide, and then Russia embracing "Christ and the cross again".

I have this impression too. It is something to "see" what a judge's wife is wearing and doing (albeit risky) in the present, it's another to predict a fluid and ever shifting future. Another issue is that even if someone picks up the most probable future, the information can be corrupted by the receiveship capacities that include semantic understanding, beliefs, and expectations. We cannot know what's inside a person so it is impossible to know what comes from a vision and what comes from an unconscious rearrangement of the vision.

As of now it looks to me, that many of Alois Irlmaier's predictions (if not all) were made by him verbally and what exist today are the transcripts of those people who wrote what he said down on paper. It looks like he did not write any of his predictions down on paper himself.

Several of his predictions, he saw and told over and over again throughout his live, to different people who then told others about it (newspaper articles for example).

Windmill knight said:

Yes, I agree. But given the notions of his time, could be that these notions did that he perceived a future Russia as Marxist?. I also noteworthy that, and Edgar Cayce said something similar (could be that Alois Irlmaier had read Cayce?), that from the East comes a Christianity. What could be that?. Christianity with a comet as God?. Although it may sound like strange for many people, that yes would be reborn a social empathy, a true "religion of compassion."

Well, It's really eye catching, and hope to hear more about this. Thanks for sharing, Pashalis.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Windmill knight said:

Yes, I agree. But given the notions of his time, could be that these notions did that he perceived a future Russia as Marxist?. I also noteworthy that, and Edgar Cayce said something similar (could be that Alois Irlmaier had read Cayce?), that from the East comes a Christianity. What could be that?. Christianity with a comet as God?. Although it may sound like strange for many people, that yes would be reborn a social empathy, a true "religion of compassion."

Well, It's really eye catching, and hope to hear more about this. Thanks for sharing, Pashalis.

I think that reference of something coming from the east most likely also falls under this category:

Pashalis said:
Also notice that part:

Pashalis said:

So from what Stephan Berndt describes, it seems specific prophecies and predictions seem to be remarkable similiar in different sources throughout time.

Rather than Alois Irlmaier having read Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce...

It would be nice of course to have a look at that data base ourselves...

Please find a German Version of his Prophecies here:
_http://www.schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier

Rather than Alois Irlmaier having read Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce...
Irlmaier did not know Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce according to the books I read. Maybe he heard about other Bavarian seers but this also answered in the negative by the authors of the books.

The year 1999 will bring destruction,

This is not from Irlmaier due to the sources I saw.

It would be nice of course to have a look at that data base ourselves...

Stephan Berndt wrote some books, in which he describes what he found with his data base and research.
They are available at Amazon.de:
http://www.amazon.de/Prophezeiungen-Zukunft-Europas-Stephan-Berndt/dp/3926388404/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1394969303&sr=8-5&keywords=Stephan+Berndt
http://www.amazon.de/Prophezeiungen-Nachricht-neuer-Zeit-Untersuchungen/dp/3926388609/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1394969303&sr=8-3&keywords=Stephan+Berndt
http://www.amazon.de/Prophezeiungen-Zukunft-Europas-reale-Ereignisse/dp/392638882X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394969303&sr=8-2&keywords=Stephan+Berndt
http://www.amazon.de/Alois-Irlmaier-Mann-sagt-sieht/dp/3941435019/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394969303&sr=8-1&keywords=Stephan+Berndt

Dirgni said:
Please find a German Version of his Prophecies here:
_http://www.schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier

Thank you very much! Quite interesting read...

I think it would be nice to have the full text of this website also available in english.
Quite a number of interesting things in there...

I sometimes think that general case with any prophecies - which are mostly of catastrophic flavour - is that they have origins in the branches of reality already experienced (learned). Such visions may be more like warnings of what may come, perhaps of events likely to happen if free will is not exercised well enough? As such, prophecies should not be treated as fixed predictions, but they should not be entirely disregarded either.

I've ordered Stephan Berndt's book "Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas" ("Prophecies about the future of Europe") by Amazon. It would be interesting to read his analyse of 250 prophecies (as he claims)... :)

lostinself said:
I sometimes think that general case with any prophecies - which are mostly of catastrophic flavour - is that they have origins in the branches of reality already experienced (learned). Such visions may be more like warnings of what may come, perhaps of events likely to happen if free will is not exercised well enough? As such, prophecies should not be treated as fixed predictions, but they should not be entirely disregarded either.

That's an interesting take. I do notice that life tends to throw at us things that we do not expect. That's probably because, if the Universe is one big school, there is not as much learning potential in experiencing what you already 'know' or see coming. Which might be one reason why anticipation/vigilance tends to block whatever is expected from happening, according to the Cs.

Windmill knight said:
That's an interesting take. I do notice that life tends to throw at us things that we do not expect. That's probably because, if the Universe is one big school, there is not as much learning potential in experiencing what you already 'know' or see coming. Which might be one reason why anticipation/vigilance tends to block whatever is expected from happening, according to the Cs.

Yeah. I think it can also be often observed in relation to precognitive dreams that so many people have. Often you recall dreams of possible situations in your life that have never happen and sometimes you recall dreaming of an event just after it actually occured. The situation when you recall a dream and later the dream scenario becomes reality, seems rare. It's like recalling a dream neutralized the potential of certain events to transpire.

Back
Top Bottom