Bill Nye Saves the World

Mikha'El

Jedi
So, Mr. Nye has a new show that was just released on Netflix.

I loved him when I was younger and so I was excited to see his return.

However, 15 minutes into the first episode I had to turn it off. The first episode begins by explaining how global warming causes sea levels to rise. He explains that heat causes water to expand and illustrates this with a beaker of colored liquid over a Benson burner.

The show then starts playing a video that reminded me of old 50's propaganda films spreading disinformation.

The video featured some present day rapper, whom I've never heard of, in a coffee shop and a woman who pops up every time he orders something to tell him how global warming has destroyed that particular product. All the while she keeps offering him black licorice.

It was at this point that I had to turn it off.

So my question for the C's would be a simple one. What is Mr. Nye's deal?

Is he a govt shill purposefully spreading cointel, or does he truly believe these things that he teaches about?

Well he's an actor. He isn't a scientist. He's really there just to make money and entertain. So he's easily fooled, especially having authoritarian tendencies as he uses those types of arguments in his "debates" on the subject. Scientists can be corrupted and science can be fabricated. But he doesn't do science at all, so I don't see why anyone cares what his opinion is. It's like taking the advice from the actors in "The Big Bang Theory" about computers or taking Keanu Reeves' advice on Kung-Fu.

Do you think he would be offered a show if he was not aligned with the PTB agenda. Because he is a 'personality' with a pseudo science persona, he can be useful for the dissemination of lies. Whether he knows the truth and decides to peddle lies or honestly believes the lies doesn't really matter. He is another front man for them.

Most shows I cannot watch, as I have the same reaction as you. You are just being brainwashed with the same narratives.

Well, looks like there is a buzz around Bill Nye's new show. And it doesn't look like it is too positive. Interesting times we live in...

_http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/24/bill-nye-rachel-bloom-team-for-lgbt-sex-anthem-my-vagina-has-its-own-voice/

Actress Rachel Bloom has teamed up with “Science Guy” Bill Nye to debut an LGBT sex anthem on the new Netflix series Bill Nye Saves the World.

During an episode of the science-themed show — which debuted on the streaming service this week — Nye introduces Bloom’s performance as “very special” and a “cool little segment.”

Bloom, perhaps best known for her role in the sitcom Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, proceeds to give a performance of a song titled “My Sex Junk,” which includes lyrics like: “This world of ours is so full of choice. But must I choose between only John or Joyce? Are my options only hard or moist? My vagina has its own voice.”

Other lines in the performance, which features Nye behind a DJ booth and a man ripping his trousers off, include: “Versatile love may have some butt stuff. It’s evolution, ain’t nothing new. There’s nothing taboo about a sex stew.”

“That’s exactly the right message, Rachel, nice job,” Nye says as Bloom finishes her performance.

The video was quickly excoriated by viewers, with the YouTube version receiving more than 10,000 “dislikes” compared with just 170 “likes.”

Twitter users also blasted the video, with some claiming that Nye’s perspective on gender is not backed by science.

I've seen some stuff in my life, but nothing as bad as "My Sex Junk". #RachelBloom

— Hazel (@RoseHazel12) April 24, 2017

Reviewing the rest of Nye’s show, which is intended to inform viewers about science, Maddie Stone of Gizmodo describes it as “a small amount of information packaged to promote a cartoon-caricature understanding of a complex science issue, slanted to the POV of an unabashedly political science comedian.” She adds that Nye spends the majority of the show just “yelling at his audience.”

Earlier this week, Nye told MSNBC that he wanted to remind the Trump administration that “science is political,” arguing that the Constitution grants Congress the power “to promote the progress of science and useful arts.” However, Nye’s understanding of the Constitutional passage has since been shown to be incorrect.

(There is more content in the link)

Bill Nye was for kids. He's like that one well-loved grade school teacher.

The experience might be the same for the older generations if Mister Rogers or Mister Dressup were bumped up from the after-school TV market and propelled into the political sphere. -And Nye is right about that at least; Science IS political. It shouldn't be, but having become the New Religion, the PTB know exactly how to use it.

The devious and slightly new element here is that as yesterday's children grow up to take power in the adult world, why.., lookit! -It's their childhood friend, trusted and comforting, the bow tie science guy riding along with them into adulthood to guide their thoughts and tell them what to think.

Like some creepy spirit attachment.

Yeah, I think you nailed it.

In the beginning of the first episode while he is introducing the show, he specifically states that his earlier work was geared towards children and that this new show is geared towards adults.

I think that what disappointed me the most was realizing that he is just fostering the P.T.B's cointel programming.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing a Nye that had learned something real about the world in the last few decades.

I really hope to hear what the C's have to say about him and if there's a healthy way to counter his plays for the public's sake.

Why bother the Cs about him though?

1. He's an actor, not a scientist. (It's also evidential given the fact he's been given a new series on Netflix that he is in league with the PTB 100%.)

2. Woodsman laid it out quite clearly (to me at least) that he is a tool to implant my generation with his conjecture.

3. He's an established hypocrite. He slams scientists for 'cherry picking' their data when they are not supportive of man caused climate change, yet he himself ignores core data suggesting that climate change is a cyclical planet wide phenomena that pre-dates man.

Bill Nye is such a strident phony. Recently I had the misfortune of watching him on CNN with a family member who adored his show as a youngster in the 1990s. Nye was attempting to debate climate change with an actual scientist, the latter of whom was holding his own by using facts and pointing out Nye's rigid adherence to a topic that has never been studied sufficiently and is being used to guilt folks into forking over money to the elite via dodgy research and potential carbon credit taxation.

After the interview I read that Nye gave CNN a hard time by bringing on such a person with opposing ideas. :roll eyes: Sadly, my family member believes Nye and the proponents of man-made climate change and thinks those that question the conclusion by the MSM and PTB on the subject are ignorant.

I don't deny there will be climate change. I do deny the reasons touted by the PTB. It's a game that covers-up what's really happening weather-wise, along with a chance for the elite to make more from gullible fools.

Back
Top Bottom