It's all happening in the USA.

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have never watched Alex Jones before, but I was extremely impressed with his delivery on these two videos.
I'm wondering if he's inspired by the C's.

EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION!
Trump Preparing To Indict Clinton Crime Network - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQGj6vc2-to

EPIC: Hillary About To Be Indicted Following McCabe Firing - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcSn_cQd6gU

Just having searched for Jones on the Forum it would appear that he has had a lot of negative comments directed towards him. The above videos did not give me any negative thoughts towards him.
He comes across as genuine, thoughtful, intelligent and pro-American.
I'm not biased in this respect, I'm not even American.

Musicman -

AJ has been revealed as a CIA plant. His initial funding, family connections and avoidance of Zionist topics are places to look for this confirmation. The sources are being scrubbed and censored , but if you look deep you can satisfy yourself, I am sure.

This is their "show" and he is their puppet. And...let's hope for the best , that they are all indicted and go to tribunal.

Happy hunting...
B588 :cool2:

MusicMan said:
I have never watched Alex Jones before, but I was extremely impressed with his delivery on these two videos.
I'm wondering if he's inspired by the C's.

EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION!
Trump Preparing To Indict Clinton Crime Network - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQGj6vc2-to

EPIC: Hillary About To Be Indicted Following McCabe Firing - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcSn_cQd6gU

Just having searched for Jones on the Forum it would appear that he has had a lot of negative comments directed towards him. The above videos did not give me any negative thoughts towards him.
He comes across as genuine, thoughtful, intelligent and pro-American.
I'm not biased in this respect, I'm not even American.

You might be aware that HRC has been making some waves in India, lately?

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says 3:15.2018
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says.html

The website reported that Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 a.m. local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The Times of India reported that Clinton had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton's ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon. The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening.

Earlier in the week, video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu. Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4 (0:31 min.)

At the time of her injury, Clinton was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace, which houses the onetime ruling family of Jodphur and also functions as a hotel -- offering rooms from $700 per night.

Clinton attracted controversy earlier in her visit to India. At a conference in Mumbai over the weekend, she again suggested that racism and misogyny were explanations for her loss in the 2016 presidential election.

What she's doing in India - is anyone's guess? But if these two "drama's" are any indication of her mental and physical stability, she, herself has confirmed without a doubt - she wasn't fit to hold any Political Office, let alone the Presidency! Plus, she's not using "any trace neurons" - India does possess an International Extradition Treaty with the United States since June 25, 1997.

If anything, I would say - HRC is running scared and Trump is two steps - in front of her?

India Extradition Treaty with the United States
https://internationalextraditionblog.com/2011/05/06/india-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/

The gloves are off. President Trump unleashed on Special Counsel Robert Mueller Saturday evening.

HERE WE GO=> POTUS Trump Warns Mueller Over Witch Hunt
_http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/go-potus-trump-warns-mueller-witch-hunt/

Earlier Saturday morning, President Trump’s lawyer John Dowd told the Daily Beast it’s time for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the Mueller witch hunt.

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd told The Daily Beast.

Later Saturday evening, President Trump warned Mueller and hammered Crooked Hillary and her fake dossier.

President Trump tweeted: The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975163071361683456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fgo-potus-trump-warns-mueller-witch-hunt%2F

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT! 5:12 PM - 17 Mar 2018

On February 2nd, the House Intel Committee released their declassified 4-page FISA memo outlining abuses of surveillance by Obama’s DOJ and FBI.

Just days before he would have been eligible for lifetime pension and lifetime medical benefits for his whole family, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was officially fired. McCabe had stepped down amidst scandal in January 2018, going on "terminal leave," with his official resignation slated to come on March 18, 2018, when he would have been eligible for his full pension package.

'Panic Is In The Air' - Obama Deep State Freaks Out After McCabe Firing As The Dominoes Start To Fall
_http://allnewspipeline.com/Big_Things_Are_Happening_McCabe_Fired.php

According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions' statement on the firing, the action was recommended by FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) after receiving a detailed report of McCabe's misconduct from the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG), who has been investigating FBI/DOJ actions running up to the 2016 presidential election.

Sessions' statement below: After an extensive and fair investigation and according to the Department of Justice procedure the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR).

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor – including under oath – on multiple occasions.

The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, ‘all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.'”

Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.

While the upcoming OIG report is expected to be "Pure TNT," according to Former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker, the information that has already been reported from the investigation has implicated a number of senior officials from the FBI and DOJ, including the revelations of tens of thousands of text messages by anti-Trump/pro-Clinton FBI agents Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

Those texts revealed plotting to discredit an incoming president with an "insurance policy," which later came to be the whole Russia investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia; the two were actively leaking information to reporters; Strzok changed the wording of former FBI Director James Comey's exoneration statement for Hillary Clinton in the private server/classified email criminal investigation to language which decriminalized her actions.

More recently it was discovered that Strzok and Page plotted to meet with a FISA judge who presided over Michael Flynn's guilty plea and was later removed from the case.

A number of high ranking officials from multiple agencies have been terminated, reassigned, demoted or resigned due to information uncovered by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, all before his official report has even been released.

OBAMA DEEP STATE FREAKS OUT OVER MCCABE'S FIRING - While the news of McCabe's firing came out late Friday evening, reactions were immediate, starting with a statement by McCabe himself where he attempts to portray this action as one where he is being "singled out," but interestingly enough, as part of his statement he appears to implicate former FBI Directr James Comey, stating that Comey "was aware" of his interactions with a reporter, which the OPR had determined was "unauthorized disclosure to the news media."

McCabe's statement in response to the charges within the Session's statement that he "lacked candor – including under oath – on multiple occasions," is to claim he "answered questions truthfully and as accurately" as he could "amidst the chaos that surrounded me."

A screen shot of his statement is below, click image to enlarge for better reading. (It will open in a new tab/window)

Jonathan Turley, Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, seems to agree with my assessment that McCabe's statement did, in fact, implicate Comey in leaking sensitive information to the press, as he explains at The Hill, it also appears to implicate Comey in "lying to Congress."

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

Read Turley's entire analysis, as he believes this could also spell trouble for the Mueller investigation as well. (Video)
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/378919-mccabe-just-made-life-tough-for-comey-and-the-special-counsel

According to former FBI special agent Bobby Charon, who was with the agency for 27 years, "lack of candor," which is the charge made by the OPR against McCabe, after reviewing the documentation provided to him from the OIG's investigation, is the "number one" reason people get fired from the FBI.

Bobby Chacon, a retired special agent, told Fox News that a street agent would “absolutely” be fired for lack of candor.

“I am not surprised and I’m kind of heartened by it,” Chacon said of McCabe’s firing. “Look, I was a special agent for 27 years…if I had done the same transgressions as Andrew McCabe had done I would have been fired before now.”

“From day one in Quantico in the FBI Academy, they nail into our heads that lack of candor is the biggest thing that will get you fired,” he said. “Lack of candor is key. It’s almost always worse than whatever you’ve done to hide the lie.”

Chacon said that lack of candor is ultimately the “number one” reason that agents get fired from the FBI and that “morale would have taken a big hit” if McCabe were allowed to retire on Sunday.

Obama's former CIA Director, John Brennan, instantly took to social media to accuse president Trump of being behind McCabe's firing. It should be noted that while Trump has previously been vocal about McCabe being allowed to run out the clock until receiving his full pension benefits, once the OPR recommendation to fire McCabe was presented to Sessions, the White House made it very clear that the president would not weigh in on whether McCabe should be fired or not, leaving the decision to Sessions.

After Sessions issued his statement on McCabe's firing, the president then stated "Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!"

Brennan's statement in response to Trump makes his political leanings quite clear, stating "When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you."

What Brennan ignores in his panicked temper tantrum is that the OIG investigation into the wrongdoings of senior intelligence agency officials, and any issues that arise from his investigation, began on January 12, 2017, before President Trump was inaugurated, and the recommendation stemming from what the OIG uncovered came from the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility, not the President.

As another social media user pointed out in response to Brennan "Not at all strange when the previous CIA Director...a (supposedly) non partisan, unelected official...makes statements like this. Panic is in the air. #ObamaGate"

Brennan's "panic" stems from the fact that he himself is engulfed in controversy over his own under oath statements to Congress, as was reported in a heavily detailed Real Clear Politics Investigation piece in February, titled "Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril."

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes next plans to investigate the role former CIA Director John Brennan and other Obama intelligence officials played in promoting the salacious and unverified Steele dossier on Donald Trump -- including whether Brennan perjured himself in public testimony about it.

The OIG final report is due to be released within the next few weeks, but the information already public has highlighted a sophisticated attempt, on the part of multiple senior members of a variety of U.S. intelligence agencies to 1) Protect Hillary Clinton before the 2016 presidential election; 2) Instigate the Russia probe as an "insurance policy" in the event that Donald Trump won the election; 3) Leak classified information, much of which was proven false, in order to discredit a sitting president, and; 4) Lie to Congress.

WHY ARE WE TALKING 'PENSIONS' AND NOT PRISON? - The question we see consistently across the internet, in one form or another, is "why are we talking about pensions when we should be talking about prison" terms for lying to FBI, lying to Congress, obstructing justice, leaking classified information to the press, a whole host of other potential criminal actions on the part of "deep state" members of U.S. intelligence agencies?

It is a reasonable question and the answer is as simple as it is frustrating for those that just want to see these deep state actors held accountable.

The short answer is: The OIG report has not been issued. The OIG investigation has been ongoing since early January 2017, millions of documents have been compiled, along with hundreds of interviews, and while portions have been revealed to agencies in order to remove some of these people from ongoing investigations, or positions where they could still cause harm to America, and those ongoing investigations, the entirety of the OIG findings have not been released to the entities that prosecute crimes.

The fact that the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), upon reviewing evidence compiled by the OIG, took such an extraordinary action in recommending a 21 year career employee like McCabe be terminated, just days before his pension kicked in, indicates that the statement by Sessions saying McCabe "made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor – including under oath – on multiple occasions," is most likely just the tip of a very, very large iceberg.

Other questions noted online include "Why doesn't President Trump just arrest them all now? Answer: The President does not arrest people, nor does he personally investigate or prosecute.

Question: Why doesn't Trump just order Sessions to arrest them all? A question as an answer: Wasn't that the type of politicization of our intelligence agencies Obama perpetrated that we are asking to be cleaned up now? Do we really want President Trump to continue Obama's unethical and possible illegal actions?

Choose, we cannot have it both ways.

BOTTOM LINE - The fact that Brennan came out so quickly to attack President Trump for an action he played no part in, other than tweeting about it here or there, tells us that he understands that many Obama era officials, whether still employed by an intelligence agency or not, is about to get buried under the weight of the documented evidence the OIG has compiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxsPiIlBd70 (6:43 min.)

I kind of enjoy listening to AJ once in a while. His strident presentation is nutty enough that I'm never going to send out one of is reports to friends, even if I think most of what he says is true. I think this is his role, in presenting some truth in such a nut case way that the baby (information) is thrown out with the bath water (AJ). Took a while for me to see it, though. Here is an example of him doing some of this:

https://youtu.be/i97syeSYbR8

Yupo said:
[...]I think this is his role, in presenting some truth in such a nut case way that the baby (information) is thrown out with the bath water (AJ). Took a while for me to see it, though.

That's basically what it comes down too with Jones whether or not he is sincere, or so it seems. While I agree that some of the stuff he presents is far better then any mainstream propaganda outlets (in regards to the amount of relatively truthful information) he still strikes me more like a agent provocateur then anything else. Again, this doesn't have to be conscious either. In either case the end result is similar. Although I have to say that Jones made a pretty decent job in regards to Trump and russia and the the evil machinations of the Clintons. I'll certainly give him credit for that! Sadly, he is just going over board in a lot of stuff quite frequently, no matter what the reason is.

Robotics Engineer Compares Silicon Valley to Soviet Union | Breitbart
6 Jul 2018
Anton Troynikov, a robotics engineer who apparently has worked in the San Francisco Bay Area, launched a series of hilarious viral tweets on Thursday comparing Silicon Valley to the former Soviet Union.
c2b7129c9b66bcb58b70a2ea46a5e664.png

d3c759462e38f188a56617cba98ae630.png

4cb19d14972c5de545d5e6529473e9d1.png

78f9ce06afbe61853b23eef88da79bc2.png

4a9af23f5436b054fd9e459e02950350.png

Troynikov was, of course, joking: there are fundamental differences between Silicon Valley and the Soviet Union. For example, one is a one-party state known for punishing political dissidents with exile. The other is a country that no longer exists.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Troynikov is currently based in Munich, Germany.

Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. He is also the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, which is available from Regnery. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.

i am not reply to recent above posts but this does center around Boulder Colorado .
___________________________________________________________________________________________
David Wilcock resigns and exposes Gaia media Monster.....
the Gal at You Are Free TV youtube reads entire resignation letter ..
now i am not a fan of David but am astounded when big operations
are exposed for disinfo .. burying truth .. and outright stealing ..
they are supposed to be located in Boulder Colorado but i can't
find any address on their website....
g*a*i*a . c*o*m . . . i added the stars.....

-You are Free TV -
-#GEM: D_vid W_lcock Resigns, G___ TV Abuses Confirmed #LUCIFER -
33 minutes - ( she reads the entire resignation letter & a very good reader imo and
rather interesting too...) especially her opinion at end .. a plus ...

Reactions: Ca.
I saw this video on the news today. You’d think you were watching some action movie. Crazy. Thanks for posting c.a.!

Reactions: Ca.
Date 2018-07-16 22:04:00 EDT
Location Lakeland Florida US

Jul 18, 2018
FERGUSON FIREFIGHT: Raw overnight video of the Ferguson Fire burning near Yosemite National Park

Sacramento Published on Jul 15, 2018 California

I stumbled across a recent Interview from Joe Rogan with a guy named Peter Schiff who predicted the financial crisis of 2008 before it happened with the date it actually happened for years. Found the whole conversation pretty interesting since it covers many aspects that are quiet interesting. Especially the part where Peter talks about the crash of 2008 and that this was just the beginning and that the real crises is still to come probably "during Trumps first term, but at latest with his second term, If he will get the change" and how the the real economic situation (which is very bad) will probably cause a lot of americans to scream for a lefty socialist type "that will fix everything". Peter voted for Trump and thought that he made by far the most sense from a economic standpoint then all other candidates. Killary would have been a total disaster he thinks.

There are a lot more topics which they discuss in there that are very interesting. For example what fascism really is (pretty much what we have found out too now OSIT), who is really to blame for the situation, that capitalism in itself is not the problem, that the next crash will come in the next couple of years and that this one will make the 2008 crash "look like nothing at all", the dollar loosing it's status. how to prepare for it financially, by buying gold and investing in papers from gold mines, invest in countries other then the US, who do better economically and will likely withstand the crash better then the US. Group right and privileges, that you can't say anything anymore because it could be viewed and punished as "offensive".

Of course he is missing Ponerology but other then that I found his take on things very interesting. When you hear "Peter Schiff" and that he is a jew who's father immigrated from Poland and has an estimated net worth of 70 Million dollars, you were probably also thinking about the infamous Schiff family that we read so much about in connection with Rothschild family who both shared a house in Frankfurt when they started their worldwide business and financial doings. That's the conspiracy head thinking here. So I searched if I could find a connection to that family and I wasn't successful. I thought maybe he has an agenda to portray certain things the way he does like "it is the governments foult and not the foult of the business world" because of this affiliation which I couldn't find. Only his name, financial status and being a jew coming from Europe makes one think of that.

Putting the conspiracy head aside though, his take on things from a business perspective makes an awful lot of sense to me. I have to admit though, that I don't know much about all that stuff, so I could be missing very important things here. Would be very interested to hear other opinions.

Here is the full discussion and below it a couple of excerpts about certain topics:

- Joe Rogan and Peter Schiff on the Next Recession
- Rogan - Donald Trump's Driver Suing Him!
- Joe Rogan - CRASH is COMING "in NEXT 3 YEARS", Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democratic Socialism, GOLD
- Peter Schiff Predicts A Major Recession During Trump's Presidency - Joe Rogan Podcast
- Peter Schiff: Government Interference Caused Expensive Education
- Joe Rogan - Peter Schiff on Bitcoin crashing. Bitcoin vs gold. Crypto currencies will fail
- Joe Rogan - Peter Schiff on socialism being mainstream
- Joe Rogan - Socialism Could Never Work?
- Joe Rogan - Minimum Wage Is A BAD Thing?!?

Peter Schiff is a good catch Pashalis, and a good follow, IMHO!

Peter Schiff Blog (@Mrpeterschiff) | Twitter

Peter Schiff Blog

Jul 18, 2018
https://cbsla.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/rocks.jpg

2 more firefighters injured as Ferguson Fire continues to grow http://dlvr.it/QcKGDf
7fba04fc80074a351da9dd17e243640e.png

https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/1020736427464638464
11:25 AM - 21 Jul 2018

KCRA News Published on Jul 16, 2018
A Stanislaus County California

Watch the vast flow of US arms exports over 6 decades (VIDEO)
18 Jul, 2018 08:21
A stunning timelapse video demonstrates the massive flow of US weapons exports across the globe over the last 67 years, revealing some surprising recipients in a video that’s going viral.

Using data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) Arms Transfers Database, which tracks the movement of major conventional weapons, data scientist Will Geary created the jaw-dropping data visualization which depicts a heavy deluge of US weapons flying across the globe from 1950 to 2017.

The US is the world’s biggest arms exporter. In the 1950s, the majority of US arms went to Europe, Canada, Japan and Turkey. In the 1960s, Germany appeared to receive the largest amount of weapons, with Iran joining the list of recipients. Iran’s receipt of US weapons reached an all-time high in the 1970s, right up to the fall of the US-backed Shah and the Iranian Revolution in 1979, making Iran the biggest receiver of weapons that decade. Israel climbed to second on the list of recipients in the 1970s.

Meanwhile, Japan saw the greatest amount of arms in the 1980s, followed by Saudi Arabia and then Israel and Egypt. This was largely repeated in the 1990s, while in the 2000s, South Korea and Israel took the greatest slice of the US arms pie. From 2010, Saudi Arabia received the greatest number of weapons, with Australia next in line.

After the US, Russia, France, Germany and China provide the greatest number of arms exports. Between 2013 and 2017, the US accounted for 34 percent of total arms exports, an increase of 25 percent from its exports between 2008-2012.

“Based on deals signed during the Obama administration, US arms deliveries in 2013–17 reached their highest level since the late 1990s,” said Dr Aude Fleurant, director of the SIPRI Arms and Military Expenditure Programme. “These deals and further major contracts signed in 2017 will ensure that the USA remains the largest arms exporter in the coming years.”

I stumbled across a recent Interview from Joe Rogan with a guy named Peter Schiff who predicted the financial crisis of 2008 before it happened with the date it actually happened for years.

I listened to it twice with a few weeks in between each listen. It was not so bad in terms of shock factor. They talk about other things like Puerto Rico and the gay wedding cake issue. He recommends this credit card size gold card. And some site where you can buy gold jewelry that holds 80% of it's value. Not sure if that's a good thing to wear if you're in the city or in a shady area though. The idea being you enjoy the item before you choose to sell it. Near the end he recommends simply investing in currencies other than the US dollar.

Back
Top Bottom