FOTCM Wallpaper

cool, thanks guys glad you like em, if you have any suggestions as to what else, color schemes or what ever let me know, happy to play with more ideas :cool2:

SMM said:
987baz said:
Nice work! The first one is my favourite. Maybe the third one could have the light shining from behind the yin/yang instead of from in front of them? Does that make sense?

thanks lainey :)

yeah the third one has light shining from both sides, did you mean that the logo should be in silhouette like the one attached?

First one is my favourite also.

Lainey, did you mean for the outline(s) of the yin/yang to be clear and bold and for light to be shining from behind, as opposed to through and in front of, it?

As for the silhouette idea, maybe different colour schemes as alternatives?

And thanks, 987baz - very cool :cool2:
Sorry for the incredibly late reply. Yes SMM, that's exactly what I meant.

Sorry for the incredibly late reply. Yes SMM, that's exactly what I meant.

haha, no worries Lainey, I 'll have another crack at it when I get some more time :)

987baz, they are wonderful! My favourite one is the first one too- it's a very powerful image for me. Thanks for posting them, I'll use that one on my computer at work :flowers:

Arwenn said:
987baz, they are wonderful! My favourite one is the first one too- it's a very powerful image for me. Thanks for posting them, I'll use that one on my computer at work :flowers:
No worries Arwenn, yeah I have that one on my laptop too. Since I spend a bit of time in front of the computer these days, it's nice to have a reminder of what really matters :D

Thanks 987Baz, I downloaded FOTCM4 and have it as my desktop image it looks lovely :love:

Jenn said:
Thanks 987Baz, I downloaded FOTCM4 and have it as my desktop image it looks lovely :love:

thanks Jenn :)

I'll definitely have to make some time to make some more now :D

Back
Top Bottom