WetWare patent

wodasi

Jedi Master
i do not have an article but both these videos describe wetware

please some one check them out...

( I have been reading the cass material since 1994 - about the 2nd chapter of the "wave"...

nothing is so accurate to those sessions as this and a full takeover of the planet..
now i think that that is unlikely but many will lose their way and their lives...as this attempt is made....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v9Em-FXZ6w

and more on wetware...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sl9ZF1wcX4

There was quite a bit of talk in the second video about the "kill switch" used to bring down planes in the second video and how it is being installed in everything. This is why I was so opposed to Transhumanism, because I knew one of their fantasies is to make this sort of Borg collective where they can control everything, like the guy was talking about. The relevant transcript regarding the plane:
session150404 said:
Perceval) So, what caused the crash of the Germanwings flight into the mountain?
A: Autopilot system.
Q: (Perceval) The autopilot system caused it. Well, yeah! We know that. Was the autopilot system hijacked remotely?
A: Yes
Q: (Perceval) Uh, by who?
A: Guess!
Q: (Perceval) Mossad.
Q: (Perceval) Was the purpose to...
A: A warning! Imagine all the "authorities" in various governments being made acutely aware that planes that they travel on themselves can be so easily manipulated?!
Q: (Galatea) So they can control any plane they want at any time.
(Perceval) So that suggests that this remote hijacking isn't limited to Boeing's uninterruptible autopilot system being installed, because that could be taken out. "Authorities" could have that removed...
A: It needs the system!
Q: (L) So then basically, what they're probably doing is they're buying time while they get them removed from the planes they travel on themselves?
Q: (Perceval) It was just a general warning, specifically to the German, French, and Spanish governments involved?
Q: (Perceval) To... In terms of the geopolitical thing, like Russia or not Russia type of thing?
A: See what we can do!
Q: (L) Is any of this being transmitted to any of these authorities directly?
A: No! But they know.
Q: (Perceval) So, obviously all of the stuff about the pilot, suicide pilot, and kicking down the door, and the locking of the door was all bogus...
Q: (PoB) What about the eyewitness accounts that they heard an explosion and saw smoke?
(Perceval) Probably to muddy the water.
(L) What was the smoke and the boom?
A: Diversion.
Q: (L) Who created the diversion?
A: Jets in area. It was realized that something along this line was happening because a "warning" had been given in advance. They just did not know where and when.
Q: (Pierre) So they said, "We're gonna bring down a plane?"
(L) Is that what was said?
A: Close.
The talk about the legalese patent creating a framework for total control was somewhat interesting, but not too much there I didn't already know about.

Back
Top Bottom