1986. Did the Challenger fall down the rabbit hole?

I purchased the Sex and the City series for my wife when it was playing on HBO at the time. We got the first to fifth season over the course of the series which was being played after the season when to DVD. I still have the first season in the first distributed package with the date printed as copyrighted 2000. Unless all reality has changed and it was Sex IN the City then; now it is Sex AND the City. Just our lazy play at words or the 4D STS can really do a good job re-configuring reality to the smallest detail.

Maybe the group can ask the Cassiopeia's if our realities have indeed changed or being changed all the time (Which I recall that they do this a lot)? I would think multi-parallel worlds do exist and or movement through time is really a movement through probabilities. We just perceive it as linear time.

[quote author= KingTiger]Just our lazy play at words or the 4D STS can really do a good job re-configuring reality to the smallest detail.[/quote]

It's always been "and", I think chances are people just misremembered since they are pretty similar.

It’s about 4 women who are always miserable and depressed because they had an unhealthy way of looking at life, yet it is glorified. I think that’s the only aspect 4STS may have been involved. Promoting toxic lifestyles.

ADDED: Just in case anyone is wondering, I’m not a fan. I rarely was in control of the remote, that's all...

Back
Top Bottom