20/20 Insight: Top 10 Political Predictions for the New Year

Glenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some interesting predictions for the new year. Starting with:

10 - Trump emerges victorious against Hillary Clinton in the 2020 presidential election

The biggest story of the New Year will be the incumbent Donald Trump successfully defending his presidency against Hillary Clinton, who announces her candidacy in January to dethrone the populist. Her decision, aside from a thirst for vengeance, is based on poll results that show her ahead of all Democratic nominees by a wide margin. In late 2019, Clinton began testing the political waters, appearing on a number of talk shows, including Howard Stern, where the prospect of another shot at the White House dominated the conversations.

others include:

9 - Major Riots Sweep the United States

4 - Worldwide Crackdown on the Internet

3 - Major ‘UFO’ Incident

2 - Transgender education ousted from US public school system

read full article for details.

10 - Trump emerges victorious against Hillary Clinton
In her last push in desperation, they release a documentary, (glorifying a myth), which just premiered at the Berlin Film Festival.
Just a quinky dink I guess..:whistle:

b130310b010e176bc7fc3ed8d9d595b0.png

[MEDIA=twitter]1218219472990953472[/MEDIA]
A remarkably intimate portrait of a public woman, Hillary interweaves revealing moments from never-before-seen 2016 campaign footage with biographical chapters of her life. Featuring exclusive interviews with Hillary Rodham Clinton herself, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, friends and journalists, the series examines how she became at once one of the most admired and vilified women in the world.

Me thinks the release of Killary's documentary is a sure sign of that she's going to enter the race soon. Perhaps that's one reason why the Democratic candidates are so lame...it's a 'psyop' to make Killary look like a savior once she announces her candidacy. And, Obama – the best president ever, according to many people (not me!) – hasn't endorsed any candidate, yet. He's probably got orders to wait, until Killary enters – then he and Michael/Michelle will endorse her fully. :violin:

Back
Top Bottom