2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

President Trump Joins Call Urging State Legislators to Review Evidence and Consider Decertifying ‘Unlawful’ Election Results.

5a47ea2000f4d0cf.jpeg.jpg

President Trump spoke to 300 state legislators from the battleground states of Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia on Saturday in a Zoom conference call hosted by Got Freedom? in which the 501 (c) (4) non-profit election integrity watchdog group urged those lawmakers to review evidence that the election process in their states was unlawful and consider decertifying the results of the November 3 presidential election

Trump retweeted this:

On 6 Jan the protests will start, on the streets and in the US senate. A million or more people will propably show up. This will show that Trump has the support of the populace. After, he will go full Ceasar and cross his rubicon.

It it his sacred duty to save the Republic and give Americans the president they voted for. I think he very well understands this.

I've this eary feeling that when in full service these robots are not going to put up a show and entertain us. The robot dog you saw in the video is already being used in several cities around the globe to enforce social distancing.

That said, the battery packs on the robots only last for a few hours. It's real practical use as of yet is minimal.

“IF” by Rudyard Kipling - President Donald J. Trump​

Beautiful Poem! Thank you!

In a one-hour phone call on Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021 with Georgia election officials, President Trump insisted he won the state and threatened vague legal consequences…

Trump won't give up without a fight. And a fight he is going to give them! This year is going to get wild.

Trump Sues Georgia Secretary Of State Raffensperger Over Leaked Phone Call

@DavidShafer

President @realDonaldTrump has filed two lawsuits - federal and state - against @GaSecofState. The telephone conference call @GaSecofState secretly recorded was a “confidential settlement discussion” of that litigation, which is still pending.
6:01 PM · Jan 3, 2021

Lin Wood making some huge claims about blackmail, rape and murder of children on twitter.

"I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information."

"This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies. One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy."

is this a red herring? or legit?

I've this eary feeling that when in full service these robots are not going to put up a show and entertain us. The robot dog you saw in the video is already being used in several cities around the globe to enforce social distancing.

That said, the battery packs on the robots only last for a few hours. It's real practical use as of yet is minimal.
Yes, I've seen the dog. In an alternative timeline they could be used for more beneficial purposes however such as ------? The future is open.

Lin Wood making some huge claims about blackmail, rape and murder of children on twitter.
I placed the full text (for quick, easy reading) of Lin Wood's tweet storm on the "Pizzagate" Explodes thread (Post #1,267) for those interested in this tangent.

Last edited:
I placed the full text (for quick, easy reading) of Lin Wood's tweet storm on the "Pizzagate" Explodes thread (Post #1,267) for those interested in this tangent.
I'm not sure what's going on with Lin Wood. Although I believe some of the things he says regarding the ghastly things "they" do, and many politicians are kept in line through perks, threats or a combo of both; the way and the timing in which he's unleashing it makes it seem like he's gone round the bend. I think he's either really lost it, it's not him tweeting or he's been cointelpro all along. What he's doing is definitely NOT helping the dire situation at hand.

I'm not sure what's going on with Lin Wood. Although I believe some of the things he says regarding the ghastly things "they" do, and many politicians are kept in line through perks, threats or a combo of both; the way and the timing in which he's unleashing it makes it seem like he's gone round the bend. I think he's either really lost it, it's not him tweeting or he's been cointelpro all along. What he's doing is definitely NOT helping the dire situation at hand.
If anything, this is the turning point and I'm sure he's feeling the pressure. If not now, then when? It would be too late when a looming totalitarian state is around the corner and they decide to control all sorts of information on any sort of "ghastly" things. The motivation is there, but how much of it is disinformation or not the whole truth?

It was only recently that the Cs confirmed a totalitarian government switch if Biden were to become president (it was always in the back/front of our minds too), but I feel that people like Trump knows this instinctively given the state of affairs and what he's seen, and I think this is part of the reason why he is fighting so hard.

Back
Top Bottom