2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I'm watching Trump his speech in DC.
Trump's speech today contained much of what he spoke in GA last night. At the beginning of today's speech, he asked the media to turn the cameras around to show the masses of people in attendance - see Summerlite's post above. I'm watching on Newsmax and they did not show the crowd even after Trump repeated that request at least 3 times!

Arizona has submitted their objection to Pence and so there's an adjournment to debate it.

Monkey Werx is streaming live as he watches military aircraft over the USA.

Not confirmed!
Someone reports people have ripped down barricades outside of Capital building and are entering the building.

Last edited:
So what's next then? Legal options have been exhausted as I understand, haven't they? Does that mean that 52% of a chance the C's gave a week ago that Trump may still win were just nullified? Personally for me it's hard to believe that this is the end.

Not even slighty, this is far from over. In fact it's about the begin.

I never counted on Pence. Cowards only follow the bullies. Or even want to be part of them so they won't get bullied. He made his choose. He is with the Deep State.

When the Cassiopaeans said "do what needs to be done," that implies military action to crack a few skulls and stain the streets with the blood of the elites. That's the only context in which I would use that phrase.

Exactly. It's Trump Versus the Deep State! War is about to commence. I think that the odds do not favor him. But here is a man ready to do what is right despite that. Let's pray for him!

Not even slighty, this is far from over. In fact it's about the begin.

I never counted on Pence. Cowards only follow the bullies. Or even want to be part of them so they won't get bullied. He made his choose. He is with the Deep State.

Exactly. It's Trump Versus the Deep State! War is about to commence. I think that the odds do not favor him. But here is a man ready to do what is right despite that. Let's pray for him!
Tim Poole made a comment earlier:
Trump may do what it takes if the American people show up, if there is a critical mass.
Well 250 000 people did show and are there right now.
Trump said the most they have ever had. I agree I think the people showing up is the one thing that may tip the balance for Trump.
Tim Poole has also often said it’s not about law it’s about political will, the confidence to act.
Let’s keep praying!

Looks like people may have had enough?

BREAKING: Patriots Have Stormed the Capitol Building — Masses Breaching Federal Barriers — Cops Losing Control (VIDEOS)​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published January 6, 2021 at 12:14pm

Masses of patriots have stormed the Capitol Building after Vice President Mike Pence announced that he will not be standing with President Donald Trump and his supporters.​

Reporters on the scene say that “thousands” of people have breached the barriers and that there is currently no cellphone service at the building.

“Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can’t stop them, Blaze reporter Elijah Schaffer tweeted.

“Patriots have stormed the Capitol building ground and are breaching federal barriers and police in the masses. No cell service but video coming. Non lethal force in effect. Full unlawful assembly in display. Never seen anything like this. Insane. Thousands occupying,” Schaffer said.

Hearing there's no precedent for VP to choose electors over others, but Thomas Jefferson did just that to get himself elected President! He was Republican VP under Federalist Adams - two different parties as Pres/VP! Federalists are today's Republicans and original Republicans are today's Democrats. Tried to relocate an article detailing Jefferson's electing himself, but could not find it. I believe I accessed it from whatreallyhappened.com.

There is this from Thomas Jefferson Counts Himself into the Presidency:
The Constitution instructs the President of the Senate to open the ballots submitted by members of the Electoral College, but it provides little guidance when a ballot turns out to be defective. This article provides the first in-depth consideration of two early precedents. Both Vice-President John Adams and Vice-President Thomas Jefferson confronted problems when counting the electoral votes in 1797 and 1801, respectively. Both men were placed in the awkward position of ruling on matters involving an election in which they were leading presidential candidates, but Jefferson's problem was more serious. In 1801, Georgia's electors cast their votes for Jefferson and Burr, but their ballots were in plain violation of the Constitution's explicit formal requirements. If Jefferson had ruled these votes invalid in his capacity as Senate President, one of the Federalist candidates, Adams or Pinckney, might well have emerged victorious from the House runoff required under the Constitution. But Jefferson used his authority as Senate President to exclude his Federalist competitors, restricting the runoff to a two-man race between himself and Aaron Burr. This allowed him to emerge victorious on the thirty-sixth ballot. Rumors of this episode occasionally surfaced during the nineteenth century, but this article presents indisputable documentary evidence demonstrating the irregularity of the Georgia ballot. After telling the story, we appraise its significance both as an act of constitutional statesmanship and as an enduring legal precedent that may guide future Senate Presidents as they confront the electoral college crises of the twenty-first century.
Ohio's Republican Senator Portman has stated he will not object to the official 2020 election results. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom