2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Newsmax is noting that leftest/groups have infiltrated Trump rallies in the past. So these may be the trouble makers - showing video of Capitol police in confrontation with those who have breached the building. Congress members are leaving through tunnels so the debate process has halted probably for the entire day!

This is a different angle on what Pence may do and why:
I tend to think this is a more likely scenario, too. Same as Neil said. It's much better, optically, if it goes back to the state legislatures, many more voices there -- and time seems to be critically important to bring more of the in-the-dark public up to speed. MSM will at least have to say what the delay is all about.

Oh S#$T inside job.

Part two of three. Read the first part here.
6-8 minutes Snip:
…If, according to our whistleblower, Joseph Rosati was the one responsible for orchestrating the attack on Seth Rich, and potentially “cleaning up” the two MS-13 agents after the shakedown went south… who put him up to it?

What you are about to read is parsed from several hours of leaked testimony I listened through today, via a whistleblower – testimony which is currently under seal in the District Court of Maryland.

This is the court case:

And yes, this is the same case Lin Wood referenced on Twitter earlier:

What follows is a summary of the multi-hour-long testimony of alias Ryan White, delivered and recorded over several months, wherein White claims he was arrested by the very same man who was involved in the murder of Seth Rich, and the subsequent cover-up – Joseph Rosati.

White, working as a private investigator himself, had routine contact with several men working inside government agencies, including one Secret Service agent, Shaun Bridges, and another DEA agent, Carl Mark Force.

In his testimony, White would say that Bridges and Force would eventually be arrested on trumped up charges related to bitcoin theft and laundering on the Silk Road darkmarket.

Ex-Secret Service agent sentenced again for stealing from the government

This April 3, 2013, file photo shows bitcoin tokens in Sandy, Utah. (Associated Press/File) more >
A disgraced former Secret Service agent already serving time for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of digital currency from the federal government has been sentenced to spend an additional two years in prison for a separate heist.
A disgraced former Secret Service agent already serving time for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of digital currency from the federal government has been sentenced to spend an additional two years in prison for a separate heist.
Shaun Bridges, 35, was sentenced Tuesday in connection with stealing from a digital wallet belonging to the government currently valued at about $11.3 million.
Bridges had been a member of the federal task force that investigated Silk Road, an online marketplace responsible for facilitating hundreds of millions of dollars worth of illegal drug deals prior to being dismantled by U.S. authorities in late 2013. He later admitted stealing approximately 20,000 Bitcoin from its users during the government’s probe and was sentenced in December 2015 to 71 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to related counts of money laundering and obstruction of justice.

Quick fast comment : just launched Steam, the video game platform of Valve ... some here probably know about.
There's an "Actuality" window poping, which highlight some current "super deal offers" on some game.
Here's the name of the game proposed : State of Decay II
no comment ... or ... let's just smile at this "coincidence" :lol:

I'm sorry but at this point it has got to be all or nothing. Any half attempts will backfire beyond recognition.

They are either going down in history or will be disappeared into jails and forgotten for failed half attempts.

Not that I'm encouraging any untoward behaviour but hey ho people need to do what they gotta do to secure their country and their futures.

Repeating video clip of infiltrators in crypt - the area directly below the rotunda and between the entrances to the two separate houses of Congress. Capitol police are forcibly repelling the protestors. Secret Service evacuated VP Pence. Showing live scene of peaceful protestors on Capitol steps that was originally blocked off and unlawful for them to be there.

I watched a documentary about the events of 1968 with a couple of my kids last night to help explain the events that shaped me. The modern generations are so video related that spoken words are not enough to convey. The video of the napalm, the bloody faces sMashed by truncheons, the assassinations of MLK And Bobby Kennedy, the student uprisings and subsequent State repression opened their eyes at least to their dad’s cynicism. For me, watching it opened many old wounds. The anger, And the grief under that. The sickening turmoil

Today I feel the same sense of loss and defeat. Like Bruegel’s vision of hell, the world being taken over by ugliness; Christ being handed over to “the system”. It seems the only other way, at this point, is reckless violence.
Perhaps a good move by Trump would be to hit the emergency kill switch on all media. And to broadcast his message and some sort of plan going forward.

Otherwise what are the options? Try to hide between the cracks and wait for salvation? Run Luke run? Pretend to fit in and go along, hoping for cosmic intervention?

I just wanted to share the feelings of an old geezer who was “there then”

Anyway, back to watching the show! More popcorn!!

Elaine Luria, a Democratic congresswoman from Virginia, said her House office was evacuated due to a report of a pipe bomb outside.

“I don’t recognize our country today and the members of Congress who have supported this anarchy do not deserve to represent their fellow Americans,” Luria said in a tweet.
So Trump supporters already being smeared when it is most likely agent provocateurs doing the violence and bomb threats.
and time seems to be critically important to bring more of the in-the-dark public up to speed. MSM will at least have to say what the delay is all about.
And with the process today being put into recess because of protestor disruption - as per plan of the real anti-Trump agitators - will this process even go forward in a timely manner? The clock is ticking . . .

Back
Top Bottom