2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This just posted from The Gateway Pundit

BREAKING: Pence Releases Statement Ahead of Certification of Electoral College, Says He Will NOT Block Biden’s Electors​

So is he the next Brutus 2021 version?

Indeed he can't block as that will be him in jail too. He'll be seen as supporting this mob.

We're about to enter into a tsunami of propaganda in US about what just happened and if you don't 100% condemn these scenes then you're part of the problem. There's no middle ground.

I think we are witnessing the beginning of revolution in USA in one way or the other. This is just the spark that started the fire.
The Rubicon has been reached - what will Trump do?

Newsmax is making the point that the other news outlets will paint what occurred today in the worst possible light in regards to Trump and his supporters.

Newsmax is making the point that the other news outlets will paint what occurred today in the worst possible light in regards to Trump and his supporters.

If they didn't do that, I'd go walk out and check if the sky is still blue. I expect Trump supporters to become enemy no.1 to the state possibly usurping covid, well... maybe enemy no.2 just after covid.

I think we are witnessing the beginning of revolution in USA in one way or the other. This is just the spark that started the fire.
Yes indeed.

This just posted on RT

Trump supporter SHOT during Capitol breach, now in critical condition​

Another thing, if Trump does nothing at this moment, he also will be seen as a traitor, part of the deep state, and similar. His fame (in which way is he seen) depends on that. If he do the coup now, it will be more gentle one than if the people do It by themselves later. He really is a pivotal figure at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom