2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Tweets and photos from Z-Nation.

Edit add:

Just wanted to make the point in my mind regarding "Q", as it's being discussed to at this moment.

Here's what i came to :

1. I "witnessed" the french Q community - some here knows them, "Les Déquodeurs".
2. I can state they are really GOOD people. (wont arg/describe more, all is said)
3. Then, I can't help thinking that such a good ... seed of a group of people which united in a few month can be produced by ... a rotten tree (I mean "Q")
4. Or ... where i could miss (then this will be a lesson for me, and many other who trust in Q's side (STO or STS) ), and that Q is really an "STS" creation, then they really did a bad choice by creating "Q"

Why ??? Refer to point 2.

Edit: why a bad choice ? Because they succeeded to unite a lot of GOOD people

"Please disperse immediately. If you do not disperse, you will be subject to arrest," On the loudspeaker....
Here is the multistream, which includes RSB, and others:

Its over. Step was not crossed. This is the end for Trump. And its irelevant was it antifa, Q, or other agents provocateurs, or how Trump and supporters looks in MSM eyes (they would look bad anyway). There was a chance for Trump to do something. People was ready. He missed that chance, thats all. People in the US should brace for totalitarian regime they never saw before.

Its over. Step was not crossed. This is the end for Trump. And its irelevant was it antifa, Q, or other agents provocateurs, or how Trump and supporters looks in MSM eyes (they would look bad anyway). There was a chance for Trump to do something. People was ready. He missed that chance, thats all. People in the US should brace for totalitarian regime they never saw before.
I had the same feeling when I saw Trump's speech after Biden's speech... sigh. Fingers crossed we're wrong, but..... that was my feeling too.
EDIT: He still has time, but who knows... it was 50/50, and if he doesn't take his chance this afternoon.... it's gonna be overs....

Yeah, I share the sentiment. The riot police took over and Trump instead of supporting the people asked them to go home. Game over for USA.

These so called patriots better have a plan because the real thing begins once all the commotion at Capital Hill stops.

Sadly I fear they will be hunted down and executed / prosecuted and then Biden will rule with an iron fist.

Kamala Harris probably salivating at the prospect of really crashing "patriots" during her tenure. She's good at jailing people you know.

SOTTREADER, why are you calling them 'so called patriots'? Do you think they are not?

I usually take your posts with a big pinch of salt (hunting down, executing, prosecuting, iron fist, salivating, crashing, jailing..) or I would probably work myself into hysteria... :rolleyes:

SOTTREADER, why are you calling them 'so called patriots'? Do you think they are not?

I usually take your posts with a big pinch of salt (hunting down, executing, prosecuting, iron fist, salivating, crashing, jailing..) or I would probably work myself into hysteria... :rolleyes:

So called patriots because that's how the media describes them, as patriots. I don't know how they self-describe as they don't have a voice in mainstream media and I don't live in the US so never interacted with them in person to know first hand.

However they describe themselves I hope they have a plan and are organised.

It's not a secret that the other side will capitalise on all these to come after them. That is, unless you think Biden and co will just let this slide?

That's all I meant.

Ps, I think Biden can really take the upper road here by showing.... mercy.

Back
Top Bottom