2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard said in an excerpt posted to Twitter.
Some on the right are suspicious of Tulsi and others who are/were members of the WEF and other shady globalist groups. I have to admit there may be some 'double-agent' antics occurring, maybe even on both sides. She has been saying some good things - most of the time. On with the show.

"Hungarian PM has 'one question' after launch of official Twitter account"​

"Viktor Orban was apparently bewildered not to find his “good friend” Donald Trump on the platform"

"Orban so far follows just 42 other accounts, which include Pope Francis, political leaders such as Giorgia Meloni, Matteo Salvini, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as several media personalities, including Fox News host Tucker Carlson and psychologist Jordan Peterson."

Jó napot kívánok.Please be aware, that twitter is #toxic - no matter on which side you are, or what you're doing. People LOVE to hate here, sadly.

— 𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞-𝔍𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔞 OFS (@Proficisci90) October 10, 2022

Some on the right are suspicious of Tulsi and others who are/were members of the WEF and other shady globalist groups. I have to admit there may be some 'double-agent' antics occurring, maybe even on both sides. She has been saying some good things - most of the time. On with the show.
@Mark7 "Some on the right are suspicious of Tulsi " Me too. As well as the newly minted Kanye West. 🤔
Who knows if they had a real change of heart or if they are switching sides for selfish reasons. Time will tell.

I seem to remember reading something about Tulsi and the WEF that suggested they tried to recruit her and she wasn't interested, but I can't find it and it could just be wishful thinking. I have been disappointed by her on some issues in the past, but everyone makes mistakes. I guess we'll see!

For Americans, or for those old enough to remember being saturated with these advertising words, would suggest changing the words to reflect our current times:

How about:

"When EF Hutton Lavrov talks, people listen"​

(If I knew enough to edit videos, would probably revise the narrative :whistle:)

If more Americans and those in other countries were to actually listen to the other side, to someone who makes some bloody sense, the take home message would be to seek out and demand new leadership who share the same qualities of a Lavrov type (slim pickings as it is). For the status quo, the message to people might be, no, he/she is really not worthy of being listened to (all stop).

I don't know who that would be in the US or in other countries to help revitalize, yet things are clearly not working out by those currently doing the representing/talking, and for some reason people continue to listen to them and put them on their shows. And as long as these types have an ear and not a back, they will keep saying the same pathological nonsensical things, and of course people will follow.

As pessimistic as one can be, it should not be to close the door on all possibilities; the US once had Smedley Butler, a JFK for a short time (God rest his soul), and perhaps the book has not been written on Tulsi yet, but she can sometimes make sense. Tucker can make sense, although none will have the whole banana. There are others (few) in Congress and the Senate who also at times make some sense, just as there are people like this new leader in Alberta, Canada (who came from the outside) who makes sense and might be worth listening to.

Encouragingly, just looking at the news these last coupled of weeks and talking to a few people, sees a backlash that is slowly starting as people realize that reality and leadership have not been making sense - in a bizzaro world sense (nothing new here to readers). Corporations also are being called out, gender doctors face a mirror, AGW is being pushed against the ropes due to policy nonsense, and the Uki neo-nazi war can easily be seen for what it is. People want it straightened up, they are sick of lies, and they are running out of patients after putting up with so much BS over time - as the Who once sang, so "we don't get fooled again."

Anyway, the people need all the help they can get with leadership worthy to be listened to, leadership who will sincerely call a spade a spade, and for the rest, they should only have our backs to speak to, never thy ear. That message would become clear to them if all they ever had was our backs.

Good luck all!

Switch the script:

Nobody wants to deal with stupid people.
1) Bruce Riedel, a senior fellow of the Brookings Institution, was quoted as saying by The Intercept on Tuesday. “Higher oil prices will undermine the Democrats"

2) After slashing oil production, Saudi royals are working to get Donal Trump re-elected as the US president and are also making efforts for the Republicans to win the upcoming midterms in the US, according to a report citing experts.

These two quotes from the above article are just utter nonsense.
1) Bruce Reidel, what qualifications gives him the knowledge to spout. Brookings institute is an echo chamber.
2) Citing experts.......no references to who said experts are and the above is just air-heads speaking. It's painful to read these things from totally unqualified revolving door place keepers.

"Quid Pro No; Saudi Arabia Says US Asked For Oil-Cut Delay Until After Midterms"​

"Joe Biden may be great at threatening vassal state governments into firing investigators looking into corruption by his 'energy expert' son's benefactor..."

"But when it comes to threatening the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with 'consequences' if they cut oil production, they weren't having it."

"In a scorching Wednesday letter, the Kingdom rejected White House criticism of OPEC+'s decision to cut oil production, and confirmed that the Biden administration attempted to coerce them into postponing the cuts until after midterms."

Intense video in link-
You know in some reality that clip would be entertaining and even amusing. In our reality it's downright tragic on so many levels.
As one commentator said, throughout the tirades by two of the constituents, AOC never once stopped to listen. She plowed on irrespective as if programmed to complete a downloaded speech plus she has probably been schooled to resist answering all questions that would reveal her incompetence.

I wonder if this could be symbolic, reality trying to tell them something.

FBI blames pressure relief valve for frightening bangs at headquarters​

"The FBI is aware of reports of loud noises coming from mechanical piping within the J. Edgar Hoover building on Tuesday, October 11, 2022. This noise was due to steam release from a properly functioning pressure relief valve. At no time were FBI employees or the general public at risk," the FBI said in a statement.

The selection and the election for a new Governor in this state hit an all-time new low with the bad cop versus the current bad governor of special interest.

1665951244152.png

People have fought for the right to vote.

Suffragettes were denied for 42 years by Congress. Poll taxes and threats of violence would keep people of color and the poor from voting. Despite their contribution to US military intelligence during WWII, Native American soldiers returned to find voting barriers.

Today, election workers are resigning due to threats of violence. This alarming fact runs counter to the belief that preserving voting rights equates to less violence.

An example of a new bill being proposed is the Frank Harrison, Elizabeth Peratrovich, and Miguel Trujillo Native American Voting Rights Act of 2021. This act seeks to challenge threats to Native votes.

“But Grandma had faced the menacing growls of the massive dogs used to control protesting crowds. And she had been violently sprayed by the water hoses used to remind Blacks of their place.” Our Time is Now by Democratic voting rights activist, Stacey Abrams.

Protecting the Right to Vote Has Been NonPartisan for a Better Part of the Last Half Century

The Republicans for Voting Rights is an initiative of the Republican Accountability Project. Its purpose is to protect the “accessibility, integrity, and competitiveness of American elections.”

As of October 12, 2022, the Nevada Secretary of State records show a total turnout of 469,209 (25.77%) voters in Nevada, a state with a history of low voter turnout.

Rosie Shavez, a canvasser activist focused on voter registration from Washington DC, assembled her team in Nevada. She said her experience clearly shows that millennials are very reluctant to participate.

1665951960994.png

1665952144513.png

1665952320835.png

I remain suspicious of Tulsi Gabbard, BUT, in her defense and the defense of others who are “chosen” to be called Young Global Leaders, here is an article written by a Canadian MP Michelle Rempel Garner.

For some it seems they know nothing of their choosing. The WEF apparently chooses them because they are a rising star. The chosen one, may know nothing of this, or even what the WEF is. Then it is incumbent on the chosen one to kiss up to the WEF in order to hob nob with the Elites. Some do, and some don’t. Gabbard says: I don't belong, and never joined. (If the article is valid, it would seem that the WEF likes to "tag" itself to the up and coming, movers and shakers, with or without their permission)

You can scroll down on the article and read Gabbards tweets.

Last edited:
Oh dear....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez mocks protestors at townhall​

"The congresswoman responded to angry voters by showing off her dance moves and sticking out her tongue"

"A video clip from the meeting shows protesters holding up signs and chanting “AOC has to go” to the beat of a drum."

"AOC’s hecklers have officially broken her"

Full aritcle:

Back
Top Bottom