2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Oh dear....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez mocks protestors at townhall​

"The congresswoman responded to angry voters by showing off her dance moves and sticking out her tongue"

"A video clip from the meeting shows protesters holding up signs and chanting “AOC has to go” to the beat of a drum."

"AOC’s hecklers have officially broken her"

Full aritcle:

Is it how "inclusive democracy" looks? shameless dancing to the people's protests? I understand she has nothing to lose given that she came out of no where being bartender not long ago. It reminds me of "dancing on the burning stage" quote. For them it is all fun and game at the expense of general population.

Oh my....

New York Post hacked with vulgar headlines (LANGUAGE WARNING)​

"The newspaper’s website and Twitter account called for the murder and rape of politicians"

This stuff is too filthy for me to post excerpts. If you'd like to read it, click on article, and remember language warning.

Smells funny...propaganda? (That goes together with the New York Post hacking article above?)

"Pelosi's Husband Suffered 'Blunt Force Injuries' In Violent Home Invasion; Attacker Looking For Nancy"​

Huge breaking news: The assailant who attacked Paul Pelosi in his San Francisco home reportedly shouted "Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?" before attacking him with a hammer, per CNN's @jamiegangel. pic.twitter.com/rCz29daWAO
— The Recount (@therecount) October 28, 2022

"AP also reports that Pelosi suffered blunt force injuries to his head and body, and that the yet-to-be-identified assailant used a hammer, according to law enforcement sources."

Watch: Ilhan Omar Calls Anti-War Protesters "Dangerous Propagandists" For Disrupting Town Hall​

"Journalist and independent political commentator Michael Tracy observed of a video clip of the exchange, "Pressed on her Ukraine war position for what may be the first time since February, Ilhan Omar just starts incoherently scream-crying"...."

Ilhan Omar doubles down on backing Ukraine and yells at anti-war protesters pic.twitter.com/MbIkuug52z
— samirah (@SameeraKhan) October 28, 2022

"You are supposed to be a progressive democrat! Anti-war! Anti-war!" - a protester can be heard shouting during her talk. She then responded: "We are helping Ukraine defend themselves..."

Smells funny...propaganda? (That goes together with the New York Post hacking article above?)

"Pelosi's Husband Suffered 'Blunt Force Injuries' In Violent Home Invasion; Attacker Looking For Nancy"​

First thing that came to mind was could it have been Nancy herself battering her husband in a drunken rage, and this is just the spin? (distintegration, hyperkinetic sensate effects on an already disturbed person?)

Trump slams Florida’s DeSantis​

"Trump took to his Truth Social account on Thursday evening with a lengthy statement savaging DeSantis, who he derisively nicknamed “Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN governor with great public relations.”

"Though parts of his statement are not entirely coherent, the former commander in chief went on to take credit for DeSantis’ electoral successes"

"suggested the move could be linked to the 2024 presidential race, though neither has officially announced a run for the Oval Office."

I've become quite curious about the rift between DeSantis and Trump. The media has been hinting at this for awhile and seemed almost giddy with speculation that DeSantis might run in 2024. I thought it was fake news and Trump would eventually select DeSantis for VP. While DeSantis seems like a pretty stand-up guy, and is the closest thing the US has to Putin, I've often found myself wondering if he's too good to be true. Did he make a deal with the Deep State to be a sort of controlled opposition, giving the electorate a sort of release valve when it comes to mandates and wokism, while actually dividing them so that the democratic nominee can sweep the next election unchallenged? Or is Trump becoming unhinged due to his massive ego when faced with a protege who probably surpasses him in terms of statesmanship aptitude? All things being equal, I think that DeSantis is better presidential material than Trump, however given all that we know about the "Secret Team" I have my doubts that even he is up to the job.

'If Trump becomes president, he will solve one problem...

5 Mar, 2023

... but he will open another.'

5 Mar, 2023

'And no, I am not buying a word from the (US) politicians.'

I totally agree with Kentucky gubernatorial candidate Geoffrey Young:

4 Mar, 2023

"Trump demands Covid ‘reparations’ from China" (posted by @sToRmR1dR)​

"The former US president accused Beijing of “unleashing this plague upon the world”

A) covid didn't cause the destruction. The vaxx is. The lock downs did. The emergency orders do. All done under Trumps watch. And he "still" says the jabs are good, everyone should get them...

B) Had Trump stayed in office, he was promising to put the military in charge of giving the vaxx to the public.

C) Really? A statement like that is going to help the situation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom