2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Breaking — Ratcliffe declassifies spygate documents…​

Posted by Kane on October 6, 2020 3:07 pm

Brennan’s handwritten notes implicate Hillary and Obama…

hillary-spygate.jpg

spygate-ratcliffe.jpg

DNI declassifies sections of documents ’proving’ CIA Director Brennan briefed Obama on Hillary Clinton’s ‘plan’ to “tie Trump to Russia, to distract from email scandal.”

October surprise? Maybe just the beginning . . .

Last edited:
Trump just Tweeted this:
"Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal"
Are the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop finally going to be revealed - contents so horrific that grown men cried?!!

Was the timing of this already planned or did Trump's Covid attack play a part? If he's lowering the boom on Hillary & Co., maybe Biden and Hunter will be next along with the Covid scamdemic. Geeze - are we in for a sh*tstorm or what?!!

Apparently, in the twitter-verse, Trump has been quite busy this morning, Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
This was posted this morning, by a Facebook group in the U.S. called "Now This Election":

TRUMP HAS WILD MELTDOWN:
Several days into his COVID-19 treatment, Pres. Trump has tweeted and retweeted more than 30 times this morning, spreading blatant lies and conspiracy theories.

He tweeted the lie that 'DEMS WANT TO SHUT YOUR CHURCHES DOWN, PERMANENTLY.'

He has demanded that Pres. Obama be subpoenaed over a so-called 'Obamagate.'

He has called for 'PATHETIC' members of the FBI and CIA to be prosecuted over the Russia investigation.

He has retweeted conspiracy theory tweets from 2018.

He retweeted a conspiracy theory video falsely claiming that COVID-19 isn't really responsible for the deaths of more than 210,000 Americans.

He retweeted a claim that Democrats seek to 'turn us into a third world hellhole.'
:cool2:
And he has repeatedly tweeted about Hillary Clinton— all before 9:30AM.

The White House has not been transparent about the state of the president's health or the medications he is receiving. We hope for an update soon
A tweet about this posting:
1602089937339.png
I am not a member of the Twitter-verse, or as I tend to think of all these tweets, and twerps, and chirps "The NEW Language of the Birds" so I haven't "seen" these Trump tweets.
Looks like Trump may be "Sparking up" though.
I am getting my Popcorn Popper out of storage.
I intend to be Ready 5, for the next episode of this show.

Glanced through front page section of local newspaper and checked the online site - no mention of this at all - just the usual hyped Covid fearmongering.
Of course. Thankfully, better media report it. Below is an article from The Federalist, via SOTT.

Back
Top Bottom