2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I don't see why this should be important in any way. We know the press conference happened when it did. There were real people giving real testimony in real time. The most likely explanation is some kind of technical error. It might be interesting to find out what kind of technical error it was (assuming the screenshot is legitimate), but really, it is not that important.
Last year I uploaded an hour long video to you tube for work. For a couple hours youtube said the post date was in 1900. It was probably still encoding or whatever, so I think this video date just might actually be a youtube glitch. The problem resolved itself after a couple of hours.

“TRUMP WILL WIN – HERE’S WHY”​

1606581644891.png
These forces swore to defend my home nation from enemies ‘both foreign and domestic’ – and those who foment coups and steal elections in my homeland and abroad certainly qualify as ‘enemies’

Words fail me to describe the profundity of this news​

Legendary Special Forces (Green Beret) hero, Christopher C. Miller, has been appointed Acting Secretary of The Department of Defense by the President, following the sacking of Mark Esper.

I just watched the ceremony and announcement of this momentous move on the Hallowed Grounds of Ft. Bragg in my home state of North Carolina, where monuments to Special Forces heroes past, stand in remembrance.

Only a handful of insiders knew this move was coming, and Mark Esper—fired Secretary of Defense—was apparently not among them, though I’m sure he suspected his sacking was on the way.

In fact, Esper might be considered the enemy for publicly opposing the president’s use of The Insurrection Act of 1807 to put down the Marxist BLM/Antifa/Democrat riots over the summer with military forces—if needed.

The president never invoked this centuries-old Act, but Esper outed himself as a Sleeper for the Deep State with protestations against his boss—over something that never happened—which served the Marxists well.

But the jaw-dropping moment for me, was just before Special Forces Legend, Chris Miller’s speech, when the young man introducing him came to the podium.

I was just writing about him—former Undersecretary of Defense, Ezra Cohen-Watnick—and I did a double-take. It was the same man in my script.

Without getting too deep in the weeds as they say, this brilliant young man began his career in the only Constitutionally recognised intelligence force in America—Office of Naval Intelligence—which I found so interesting.

image-53.png

Ladies, Gentlemen & Patriots—let me introduce the man we believe to be ‘Q’—Trump’s secret weapon—Ezra Cohen-Watnick
He was then ‘trained’ in Defense Clandestine Services and by the CIA in ‘tactics’ (I now believe to observe them), then moved to work in the Defense Intelligence Agency under Lt. General, Michael Flynn—all within about a decade after puberty.

He’s that smart, so when General Flynn became Director of National Intelligence and moved to the White House, he wisely brought Ezra Cohen-Watnick with him.

Deep State hacks who prompted General Flynn’s ouster—including President Trump’s Chief of Staff, Red-loving H.R. McMaster—also tried to have Cohen-Watnick removed, but President Trump would have none of it.

image-54.png

A RINO Globalist or Chinese flag is more appropriate for McMaster than one from America—which you may notice is missing—no PATRIOTIC AMERICAN GENERAL would allow such a photo—but an Obama globalist did
President Donald Trump knows talent—and this young man went to his alma mater, University of Pennsylvania—so perhaps he had his eye on Ezra.

Trump refused staff recommendation to fire Flynn’s protégée and moved Ezra to check out the Department of Justice—which many including myself believe was to keep an eye on Jeff Session and the hapless gang there.

His mission was not a job, in my opinion, but to gather evidence for what appears to be this very moment in history—a Reckoning with the Deep State.

Born in 1986, this brilliant young man at the age of just 34, is the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence—and was, in my opinion—symbolically chosen to introduce the new Department of Defense boss, Chris Miller, to send a signal to the rats that their days are numbered.

And he introduced this guy—a no nonsense legend:

image-55.png

This real warrior, Christopher miller, will be protecting the president and our nation from enemies, both foreign and domestic—which seems to be a very long list

So let’s connect some dots—but not in order.​

image-56.png

Recognise the lady who has fought relentlessly for justice for general Michael Flynn—and seemingly knows more about Scytl and the Democrat vote fraud than anyone? That was a clue

Here’s Clue 1​

Attorney Sidney Powell is a relentless warrior whose shaking voice warned the Deep State last Thursday night in Trump’s litigation team’s press conference that she would ‘release the Kraken’ on them for what they had done to her country.

This fine lady was visibly and audibly upset by what she had just witnessed.
So what had Sidney Powell seen that the others had not? We’ve got a clue for you.

Attorney Powell has taken on the Deep State like none other, and is doing all of this on her own—not being paid by the president or his campaign—yet clearly knows more than any of the president’s own attorneys about what actually took place with the international ‘switching’ of votes to elect Biden.

More forbidding to the bastards hiding in the dark, Sidney says she has ‘the receipts’ now to prove it.

And from what we’ve discovered from our sources here in Europe, we believe her, as CIA insiders have admitted providing her the goods—because she was protecting General Flynn—but we have nothing from Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

He is invisible and incommunicative—perhaps a wise choice as the most pursued man on earth.

Lt. General Flynn has been so corruptly and terribly destroyed by the Obama Department of Justice, the Courts and the Deep State, that it is amazing he is still alive—but it is doubtful he could have been the source for Sidney Powell, as he has been precluded from involvement by those who tore up his life—over nothing.

Yet we’ve been warned every step of the way what was coming by this thing called Q-Anon, yet no one knows who this is—or even if such a person exists.

We now think we know, and may God protect him.

How many Flynn protégées have waded through all the Swamp puddles and know where the snakes, alligators, lizards and frogs nest?

Just one—Ezra Cohen Watnick—General Flynn’s chief protégée.

Clue 2—again, not in order​

While everyone in DC disavows ‘Q’ and Social Media now bans its very mention, I noticed only one man who acknowledged Q and publicly took an oath to its cause—General Michael Flynn.

Don’t believe me? On Independence Day this year (July 4th), General Flynn and his entire family took the WWG1WGA oath with him. “Where we go one, we go all”.

General Flynn is in the middle of the video giving the hand signal (I have no clue what it means, but after his Deep State experience, the middle finger might have been more appropriate).

Now it makes sense that a pathetic ridiculous little Obama District Court Judge in DC (the Not-So-Honourable Emmet Sullivan) is violating law and Constitution to prevent General Flynn’s case from being dismissed!

They can’t afford to have him loose and back in Trump’s Second Term—because he has the knowledge of how to destroy them all.

Clue 3​

Sidney Powell used the term ‘Release the Kraken’ to describe what she is going to do to the Deep State Democrat and RINO scum—and most thought she was referring to the legendary mythological octopus-like giant.

But she wasn’t.

image-58.png

According to the CIA’s own information operations centre

“Kraken is a Department of Defense cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions of other nations and enemies.” (Hat tip to Pam Geller Reports)

But we now know that the SCYTL server seizure was from a secret operation in Frankfurt—actually controlled by the CIA.

It appears the CIA partnered in the Obama scheme with his mentor, George Soros, the CCP and Globalists seeking ‘the Great Reset’, which is Marxist-speak for an overthrow of the U.S. Government—and its president—to “fundamentally transform the United States” as Obama promised.

So who in Sidney Powell’s orbit could possibly know about the secret CIA hacking program “Kraken”?

Was it just a coincidence that she used the one term that might let the rats know she was on to them at last Thursday’s presser?

And if her source knew the term, might he also have access to the program to hack and track the hackers?

If he were the man over all intel—oh say like Ezra Cohen-Watnick, her client’s Number One—he either knew about it and had access to it, or the lowlifes were breaking the law and he caught them red handed.

Clue 4—Right on cue​

So, who always shows up at just the right moment to save the day like the Lone Ranger and Tonto?

Even imprisoned by Deep State operatives of multiple nations, Julian Assange has done it—just like he did before the 2016 election— giving our president the ‘win’ in a projected Hillary’s landslide—by dumping the Democrat’s own e-mails proving election fraud, in their own primary.

Here is the description of yesterday’s ‘exposition’:

“Wikileaks has dumped 8,761 CIA Documents on Tuesday revealing CIA base in Frankfurt #Germany which was used to hack elections incl “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated docs.->

The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt as starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and Middle East.

German daily “Süddeutsche Zeitung” reported the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees.

“It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt.

It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections… and got caught.”

Now it all makes sense—and explains why the coup players are going nuts.

image-59.png

Brutalised by the Deep State 5-eyes thugs, this hero, Julian Assange, remains defiant

Social media has shut down any mention of this (yep, me too—I’m ‘banned’ from Twitter for even talking about it).

The press is whistling past the graveyard ignoring the evil spirits they have themselves created and conjured.

The dirtbags in government and Establishment Republicans who will profit from the Great Reset to World Marxism are saying “Perhaps we should just ‘move on’.”

Not a chance as long as the 80 million of us Americans who were just robbed have had our say.

We may lose, but not without a fight—perhaps even a real one.

The CCP is more nervous than a pregnant nun at Confession, and the Soros Foundation and Dominion Software sports have taken leave of office(s)—which were coincidentally in the same buildings.

Odd, no?

So we near the endgame​

And I’m not sure that any one man on earth can defeat the billionaires, power-mongers, Marxists, Globalists, Islamists and general filth arrayed against we the ‘deplorables’—even Donald Trump.

And it’s not only us, it’s the European lovers of their own nations and the billion plus Chinese who suffer under the CCP as well as their neighbors down under who will be consumed.

They all agree with us.

When one throws in the largest democracy on earth, India, one begins to understand why the Soros/Davos jerks are shaking in their Guccis.

Trump’s opponents—both foreign and domestic—have openly and notoriously flaunted the laws to steal an election in my home nation, and we have the evidence.

They are definitely enemies of the United States and its Constitution—but also of all free people.

I’ve listed hard evidence of the fraud for a week, so don’t give me the tired CNN line ‘but there’s no evidence’.

When 71 of precincts out of just one city (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) have more votes than voters (up to 350%) that’s all one needs to know.

When this fraud is precisely repeated in six Democrat stronghold states using the same methods and the same Tech Oligarch’s cash (Zuckerberg), it is a coup d’etat.

The court challenges presently deployed will give my home nation a chance to allow the ‘system’ to correct itself and reverse this theft of America by Marxists who plotted this a century ago under President Woodrow Wilson.

But if that process has also been compromised beyond utility by the Marxist forces within and without, then the perpetrators should be arrested by Special Forces—whom I now believe report to ‘Q’.

Those proven by affidavits and other evidence to have directly participated in this plot to deprive America of its choice of presidents should be arrested on charges of treason.

That includes the Social Media Smurfs​

image-60.png

These four men are as evil as George Soros—and maybe worse
They gambled and lost. They forgot Rule #1, “If your plan is to kill the king, do not miss”

The traitors include not only these Oligarchs—our new ‘Robber Barons’—but Wall Street Globalists and the Grand Master, admitted Nazi-Collaborator, George Soros.

The indictments should include the CEOs of Big Media, the Democrat Party, RINOs who suckle at the teat of big government and thrive on endless wars, CIA participants, military officers and security forces on the wrong side, as well as the Department of Justice and FBI who played such a wilfully blind part—or participated.

All—should be arrested, tried, and sent south—to Guantanamo Bay—so this never, ever, happens again.

As an interesting note from my law days, the criminal code, Title 18, made “Misprision of a Felony”—not telling when someone broke the law—one of the first four, and not telling about treason qualifies.

Yes, here is the law under which all Democrat Party hacks and operatives should be charged:​

“Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

18 USC §4

My suggestion to you miscreant traitors is to call Sidney Powell right this moment and join the choir.

Howell Woltz

howell@therichardsonpost.uk

Last edited:
This video asserts the following:

Though the Dems did a lot of fraudulent things locally to help Biden win, it was the globalists who added the massive dumps of votes, not only to ensure a Biden win, but also to make the fraud obvious so it would ultimately be discovered, enraging conservatives. And knowing the courts would declare the election "irredeemably tainted" so that Trump ended up president, outraging Biden supporters and launching a reign of violence against conservatives to force Trump to declare martial law, accompanied by grocery stores being quarantined from fictitious COVID outbreaks. This is a trap to enable the media to portray him as an oppressive dictator who's murdering and starving us to justify deployment of U.N. "peace-keeping" troops, infamous for mass murders, rapes, kidnapping and child trafficking.

Aligning with this devilish scheme, and hoping to provoke a Trump crack-down PRIOR to the courts affirming him as the legitimate president, Antifa has threatened to shut down grocery stores and gas stations in conservative areas Sunday if Trump has not conceded by then. In any event, to escalate confusion and chaos, the media will continue to portray Biden as the legitimate president, even resorting to showing Biden speaking from the Oval Office via blue screen fakery!

Last edited:

“Wikileaks has dumped 8,761 CIA Documents on Tuesday revealing CIA base in Frankfurt #Germany which was used to hack elections incl “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated docs.-> The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt as starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and Middle East. German daily “Süddeutsche Zeitung” reported the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees. “It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt. It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections… and got caught.” Now it all makes sense—and explains why the coup players are going nuts. ...

**definitely think Julian Assange deserves a pardon for this! **

“Wikileaks has dumped 8,761 CIA Documents on Tuesday revealing CIA base in Frankfurt #Germany which was used to hack elections incl “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated docs.-> The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt as starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and Middle East. German daily “Süddeutsche Zeitung” reported the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees. “It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt. It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections… and got caught.” Now it all makes sense—and explains why the coup players are going nuts. ...

**definitely think Julian Assange deserves a pardon for this! **
Well if true this is news for wikileaks as they have nothing about this.

Aligning with this devilish scheme, and hoping to provoke a Trump crack-down PRIOR to the courts affirming him as the legitimate president, Antifa has threatened to shut down grocery stores and gas stations in conservative areas Sunday if Trump has not conceded by then. In any event, to escalate confusion and chaos, the media will continue to portray Biden as the legitimate president, even resorting to showing Biden speaking from the Oval Office via blue screen fakery!
I am interested how is Antifa going to shut down grocery stores and gas stations in conservative areas, unless so called conservatives are stupid people who will not move their bodies to protect themselves. I can understand if they shut down few cities where democrats are majority, but it is hardly expected in so called conservatives areas in my opinion. If more than 60% voted for Trump vs Hillary, now it could be more than 70% even, it's a lot of people who probably do not agree with little Antifa.

Mess that is maybe going to happen can be isolated in few big cities and than easily cleaned up, leaving majority of the country and major roads unaffected. Also, Trump if elected should immediately lift any restrictions in any state implemented because of corona. And obviously say truth about everything he knows, starting from vaccines all the way to the deep state and big corporations. But in order to be successful he needs to empower ordinary Americans with truth in order to protect their freedom.

It all remains if he is willing to do it or no.

This video discusses events which will likely unfold in the weeks leading up to January 20, 2021:

Plan A - Civil and criminal legal action related to the election via the efforts of Sidney Powell and Rudy Gulliani. If the Supreme Court fails to act, then Trump will utilize military options.

Plan B - Military efforts directed by Gen. Michael Flynn to counter cyber warfare attacks against U.S. via the hacked election. Military flights to Gitmo have recently escalated, likely to permit in-flight interrogations of low level players in the election fraud to get them to flip on the main players.

This is followed by a discussion of likely scenarios in the U.S. following either plan: suppression of civil unrest, arrest of treasonous players in the election fraud, bracing for cyber/electronic attacks from adversaries, or military invasion from China via Canada and Mexico.

November 28, 2020 . . . .
The burden of proof should favor Trump in election fraud litigation . . . .

The burden of proof should favor Trump in election fraud litigation

American Thinker
November 28, 2020
The burden of proof should favor Trump in election fraud litigation
By Andrea Widburg

On Friday, President Trump tweeted something important. He asserted that Biden must prove that his votes did not result from fraud. People scoffed, but as a practical matter, Trump is correct.

Most people know about the different burdens of proof a plaintiff carries in court. In descending order of intensity, they are "beyond a reasonable doubt," "clear and convincing evidence," and "preponderance of evidence." Practically, speaking, what do those mean?

Imagine that the plaintiff and the defendant are on opposite sides of a tennis court. The plaintiff serves first.

With that first serve, the plaintiff has to get his evidence — his proof about the facts he's alleging — over the net onto the defendant's side of the court. If the case requires only a preponderance of evidence, the evidence just needs to clear the net. If the standard is clear and convincing evidence, it needs to go about halfway onto the defendant's side of the court. And if the plaintiff must prove something beyond a reasonable doubt, evidence must go to the farthest edge of the defendant's side.

If the plaintiff cannot even do the bare minimum to get the evidence over the net, proving his case, the judge can direct that the defendant wins. However, if the plaintiff gets the evidence over the net and it travels the proper distance over that half of the court, it's now the defendant's turn.

The defendant does not have a burden of proof, so he doesn't have to get the evidence to any specific point on the plaintiff's side of the net. He just needs to get it over the net. There are two ways to do this: he can show that the plaintiff's evidence is factually incorrect (lies or mistakes), or he can introduce more compelling counter-evidence.

If the defendants can't do even that much, the plaintiff made his case, and the defendant couldn't rebut it. The judge can immediately rule in the plaintiff's favor.

However, if the defendant got his evidence over the net, the plaintiff has one more volley. He can prove that the defendant's evidence is incorrect (lies or mistakes) or produce counter-evidence that's more compelling. However, the plaintiff still has that burden of proof to get the evidence to certain zones on the defendant's side of the net. If he can, he wins; if he can't, he loses.

There's an evidentiary wrinkle that applies here: "spoliation." Spoliation occurs when a party intentionally destroys material that might be evidence in a case (even if the case hasn't yet been filed) or must be retained as a matter of law (as is true with election materials). If you recall, Sidney Powell has stated that Dominion is destroying evidence.

If someone deliberately destroys these documents, there is a legal presumption that the documents' contents support the opposing party's contentions.

In Trump's and Powell's lawsuits, there are roughly three types of evidence:
1. Eyewitness evidence that (1) people voted illegally; (2) ballots were counted in secret; (3) ballots were forged, backdated, altered, or repeatedly run through counting machines; (4) there was no signature verification or the machines were altered to fail; and (5) campaign-watchers were blocked.
2. Expert witness data analysis showing that the pattern of votes (when and how mail-in ballots arrived, the number of votes relative to registered voters, etc.) are so anomalous that they could not happen naturally but had to have been altered by the fraud described in item 1, above, or by computer data manipulation.
3. Expert witness information about problems with voting machines (their origin, manufacture, vulnerabilities, etc.).
The extra wrinkle in this case is incontestable evidence that paper trails and electronic trails were deliberately destroyed.
To date, some courts (as, for example, this Obama judge) have said Trump has no evidence. In fact, Trump has massive evidence for all three categories — and certainly enough to get the election fraud claims over the net onto Biden's side.
The real question is about Biden's return volley. He must prove either that the eyewitnesses, the mathematical experts, and the equipment experts lied or are mistaken, or he must provide a compelling counter-narrative to explain how he got more votes than Obama did in 2008:

At a minimum, Biden must have eyewitnesses about signature verification, timely mail-in ballots, the absence of duplicate votes, properly functioning machines, etc. His problem is that the Democrats destroyed all or most of that evidence. On those issues, therefore, the missing evidence presumptively supports Trump's case.
Now you can understand Trump's tweet:

Trump is saying his teams can easily get his evidence to Biden's side of the net. However, not only must Biden counter that evidence, but he's horribly handicapped because of the presumption that all his missing evidence supports Trump's case.

Put another way, Trump proved fraud (making a winning case), and Biden almost certainly cannot disprove it.

SITUATION UPDATE – NOV. 27TH – DOD VS. CIA FIREFIGHT IN FRANKFURT AS COVERT WAR AGAINST THE DEEP STATE RAGES ACROSS THE GLOBE​

1606601432063.png

(Natural News)
At this very minute, a covert war is raging across the globe, pitting Trump’s DoD and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) against black hat deep state factions running the CIA.

The good news is: Trump is winning.

As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers that contain proof of CIA interference with the 2020 election (i.e. backdoor manipulations of election results via Dominion voting machines). But new information is now surfacing that indicates there was a firefight at the server farm facility, involving US Army Special Forces units, engaging with CIA-trained paramilitary units that were flown in from Afghanistan in an emergency effort to defend the facility.

One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being “killed in Somalia.” Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a “helicopter crash” in Egypt.

Despite the deaths, the servers were successfully acquired by the DoD, and those servers were turned over to President Trump’s private intelligence group, which is now once again led by Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned and now allowed to process top secret information, since his security clearance has been restored.

Here’s where this gets good:

Sidney Powell is about to roll out expert witnesses in the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits. One of these witnesses has been handed details of the vote theft which were acquired through two means: 1) The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD, and 2) Information found in the servers which were acquired during the multiple raids. (There were also server farm raids in Bercelona and Toronto, we are told.)

One of these witnesses is Dr. Keshavarz-Nia, a well-known cybercrimes investigator, who has a long history of working with U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as the NSA and CIA.

He has now offered sworn statements to Sidney Powell, which can be viewed at this link.

His statements include:

I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time… I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.

And so the circle is complete: DoD forces deploy cyber warfare weapons (“Kraken”) as well as kinetic troops (Special Forces, under the US Army) to acquire physical servers, all the information derived from these operations is extracted by DIA forensic analysts, it is then handed over to various expert witnesses who are prepared to testify under oath, resulting in the courts nullifying the fraudulent vote manipulations in the swing states.

This is how Trump gets to 300+ electoral votes and secures his second term as President. If successful, these revelations will also utterly destroy the Democrat party and result in thousands of treasonous actors going to prison for their roles in this attempted cyber warfare election theft to overthrow the United States government.

Listen to my full Situation Update for the full, point-by-point explanation of all the details:

Brighteon.com/f3ec1ad8-c2b9-4b2a-8e00-befae671189d

If you go to Dominion's site, they have put up big rebuttals and say that they have closed all their offices and sent all their employees home because of harassment.

Doesn't explain why they didn't show up at the court hearings. Feeling the heat I guess.

Back
Top Bottom