2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

There has been talk about Justice John Roberts for quite a while regarding Epstein island. I stumbled on a tweet from Trump - paraphrasing that 'seeing the name John Roberts on the flight logs bothered me, but hey John Roberts is a common name'

Lin Wood just went for broke….

Lin Wood Confirms Chief Justice John Roberts Was On Epstein’s Pedo Island, Has Documentation​

john-roberts-lin-wood-768x565.png

Well, Lin Wood just went for broke….
In a Tweet storm today, he went after Chief Justice John Roberts, claiming in no uncertain terms that Roberts WAS indeed the same John Roberts on the flight manifesto to Jeffrey Epstein’s pedo island.

Here is that flight log if you’ve never seen it:

lolita-robert.jpg

It’s long been wondered/disputed whether or not this John Roberts was THE John Roberts from the Supreme Court. It’s a common enough name.
But today Lin Wood wanted to remove all doubt.

First was this:

Then this:

And this:

He then says he not only has the evidence but that it’s been disbursed into the hands of third parties.
I assume for safe keeping for the right time:

The time is now Lin, let’s see it!
Anyone else remembering how Kim Clement said three Supreme Court Justices would be “removed”?
Are we about to witness another one of his prophecies come to life right before our very eyes?
I think so.
But Lin Wood wasn’t done yet.

Then he dropped this bombshell:

Yes folks, he is claiming to have evidence (recorded conversation?) whether Roberts said to Breyer quote: he would make sure “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”
Now do you see why our Supreme Court acted the way they did?
Complete lawlesness.

-----------------------------------------------------
There is also this that went out recently.

SUPREME CAUGHT: CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS & SCOTUS ARE COMPROMISED​

1608374152648.png
Chief Justice Roberts—a mouse of a man compared to the lion his handlers set him to ruin—but make no mistake, the lion always wins against rodents like you, Johnny boy

We politely stayed away from Roberts’ sex perversions—well mostly—when we outed him last year as CIA’s blackmail target in HAMR & PRISM

159 federal judges, including John Roberts, Chief Justice of the pathetic Supreme Court of the United States—were illegally spied upon by secret CIA program, HAMR & PRISM—as disclosed by The Richardson Post on America’s Independence Day, July 4th 2019.

We did not know precisely how the CIA, DNI, FBI scumbags—John Brennan, James Clapper, and Jim Comey, respectively—planned to use their illegal gathering of dirt, but that it has now happened is beyond dispute.

Chief Justice Roberts has sided with the Globalist CCP interests over his own nation and people at every opportunity since Trump took office—and extortion
is the only reasonable explanation.

1608374260625.png
YES, THAT’S BILL CLINTON JUST TWO PERVERTS DOWN FROM ‘HIS HONOUR’ JOHN ROBERTS. WHAT WAS ROBERTS DOING ON ‘ORGY ISLAND’ WITH BILL CLINTON AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S UNDERAGE GIRLS?

But now it’s war, so we’re going all the way on who and what this human garbage has in their closets

John Roberts is compromised to the point he must be removed and replaced. Congress has the authority under Article I to remove judges for High Crimes & Misdemeanours.
Sex with children on Epstein’s Orgy Island, illegal adoption via nations other than those of babies’ birth, and treason all qualify. And that's just the short list.

Attachments

• 1608372340569.png
    1608372340569.png
    499.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1608372462665.png
    1608372462665.png
    202 KB · Views: 5
Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump

Trump tweeted about it. Take note that is planning a huge protest on 6 Jan. Around a million people should show up. This will show that he has the support of the populace. After he can go full Caesar and cross his Rubicon. I bet that he will.

I am of the opinion that what the "common man" wants is never a reality(anywhere in the world as far as I can see). Sure, some leaders rebelled and won temporarily to do some good things. It is always hidden 4D STS through their visible 3D ruling puppets. Where ever ruling puppets is not that powerful, still bad things happened to roll back any good.

With the thought of prospective US disintegration with Biden being president and election expose, one option seems to be putting Trump back in. If 4D STS using USA as a center of control on the planet (of course that notorious little Israel) for so long, they won't allow the US to disintegrate. They may want to keep Trump however short period it is. If we see long-standing military rules(across the world), one guy pops up under a crisis, he disappears soon, then somebody else usurps the power and real-bad things starts and continues for many decades.

Optics seems to be a big thing for these rulers. If that is not the case, we wouldn't have Obama ( "Bush" was keeping things under control at that time, however stupid he looked) then or Kamala Harris now.

This hacking "scare" is such a circus it works like magic ( i.e black one). 8 months back, a hacking scare started at my work, top to bottom everybody was lined up, spent 24 * 7 for 2 weeks over phone, to change the password of every known application( thousands). I asked how does they know some body hacked? It looked, some unauthorised login in one of company machine (there may be 2,000+ applications and thousands moremachines with diverse set of purposes and owners) in one vendor location in India ( there are half a dozen offshore vendors and probably dozen locations). There are layer by layer firewalls, password changes, and so on already exist. Nobody bothered to check what other unauthorised action happened. Just change every thing is the magical solution.

I had a decade-old vendor application that doesn't contain any secure information, whose admin password we never change (as per vendor recommendation). I resisted, but my boss ( she calls herself "mother hen" and normally amiable) more or less gave the ultimatum to change in 2 weeks. We pulled all the relevant parties, nobody can guarentee that application will not crash, if I change password. I complained to my boss(director), she summarized her problem like this - " This is the last thing for which I want to go to security councel to justify". Heck, we even have an all powerful security council too. Even directors don't want to confront Security managers and they can come up with their stupid rules they want. The more technical naivity of the security manager is, the stupidier the rules become.

After 2 weeks of tense time, I managed to change the password. Then they said, one has to change password every 3 months. Vendor gave a delicate surgery type procedure. I asked "why do you want us to do delicate process?". I was told to hire somebody from the vendor(India), if needed and get it done - Every body is doing, you do it. This is how the circular thinking goes. I understand, everybody wants to be responsible to do something for the so-called hack, but the lengths people go is ridiculous.

We did chnage password once well, second time something went wrong. It had been 2 months to identify what the issue is and every effort is like going into a time loop ( unlock the account, it locks in 2 minutes, but no body knows what is contributing to it- our basic functionality works). Everybody says, that's not their problem, but the application can't be down even for a day. Well, we narrowed down the problem to Vendor, asked them to fix it. It will be another 2 months before they will fix it. Now, the Infrastructure guys says "Your account is getting locked too many times, we won't support it". Only thing I can say is -"Do whatever you want. There is nothing I can do".
Hi @seek10. Your account of the absurd new requirements gumming up the works at your job due to the hacking scare reminds me of how people like Catherine Austin Fitts, who have a great deal to say about how A.I. aims to take over our lives, would seem to be a bit premature relative to how things actually work down here on the ground. I mean, she may be right on target with her prognostications, only she's maybe a few years in advance of where things actually are in the "real world."

The U.S. doesn't even have an advanced train system -- but the idea of self-running trains I'm sure is in the works. There's something almost comical in the aspirations of A.I. -- again, given the nuts and bolts of how things really get done. Not that it isn't important to understand its ultimate objectives. But we should also remember that controlling an entire population isn't as easy as they may want us to believe -- those of us aware enough to be tracking such things. If you can't proficiently solve even the simplest of problems -- as Seek10's hacking example demonstrates -- how are you going to succeed in mastering the control of each detail of human existence? There is a lot of hubris there, no doubt. Not that we should let our guard down or anything. Still, there are some serious "real world" hurdles for these "grandiose" planners.

Of course, they have got to be envious of China's totalitarianism in this regard, which is why our vigilantly guarding our constitutional rights here in the states would seem to be especially important at this point in time.

Actually, far from the wet dream of A.I., Trump really has exposed on a grand scale what many of us already knew, which is how our government -- especially its handling of this fraudulent election -- is run just like a mob organization, particularly in places like Philadelphia where their corrupt Democratic machine has been in place for decades. And yet, look how sloppy they were with the fraud! (Enough to make a mob boss cringe.) I mean, what were they thinking?

Oh, wait, we know what they were thinking (oh, and here's that hubris again):

[for future reference: a video of Biden's infamous, no doubt unintentional brag about their "putting together the most extensive, and inclusive, voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"]

Last edited:
Latest Trump tweets. So, we've got the Chinese election interference scenario in full play, with a cc to Ratcliffe and Pompeo.

1608412012319.png

Never heard of this Christian website before, but it has information on here than I've not read before on Trump's 2018 executive order re: foreign interference in U.S. elections. According to this site, Trump declared a national emergency in this order -- that's the preamble to Marshal Law, as I understand it.

Trump's Executive order in 2018 against foreign interference in US elections

Excerpt:

What people are missing in all this is that Trump’s 2018 executive order gives the DOJ the power to seize all assets of individuals and companies that were complicit in aiding or covering up this foreign interference in U.S. elections. [as per the National Emergency order]

Latest Trump tweets. So, we've got the Chinese election interference scenario in full play, with a cc to Ratcliffe and Pompeo.

View attachment 40873

Never heard of this Christian website before, but it has information on here than I've not read before on Trump's 2018 executive order re: foreign interference in U.S. elections. According to this site, Trump declared a national emergency in this order -- that's the preamble to Marshal Law, as I understand it.

Excerpt:
You beat me to the post. I suspect Trump has been keeping a close eye on cyber security threats since taking office. EO 13800 was enacted on May 11, 2017. It stands to reason, this would be a priority for national security. I assume, domestic actors (the CIA) have been taken into account as well as foreign. I've browsed through some of these document and responses and Iran, China, And Russia have all been implicated in attacks in the past and we hear the same actors in the election heist. Keep in mind, we've been told from WikiLeaks, the CIA has the capability to mimic foreign hackers.

Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure​

Excerpts:
Addressing the mounting risk of cyber-attacks and threats to the U.S. electric grid is a national security imperative for the United States. To address this growing challenge, President Trump issued Section (e) of Executive Order 13800 on “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure” one year ago. This Executive Order called for an assessment of the potential scope and duration of a prolonged power outage associated with a significant cyber incident, as well as an evaluation of the readiness and gaps in the United States’ ability to manage and mitigate consequences of a cyber incident against the electric subsector. The Departments of Energy and Homeland Security partnered with other federal agencies and electric industry stakeholders from across the United States to conduct the analysis required under the executive order.

Cyberattacks and intrusions targeting U.S. electric utilities have been reported, though no lasting damage—physical, cyber-physical, or otherwise—has been observed. 7 Without precedent, it is very difficult to predict the impacts to the country of a prolonged power outage from a significant cyber incident, which remains a significant gap for the intelligence community, industry, and subject matter experts. Mitigating this gap will require detailed knowledge of the capabilities of the adversary, the real-time technical conditions of the grid and electricity mark ets, the behavioral responses of the operators of multiple systems and their customers, as well as tens if not hundreds of additional variables. In both government and private industry, U.S. electricity subsector stakeholders perform regular assessments, exercises, and information sharing and coordination plans of general and specific responses to significant cyber incidents. As part of this overall coordinated effort, Executive Order 13800 on “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure” called for an Assessment of Electricity Disruption Incident Response Capabilities.

Can it get any creepier than this?

View attachment 40873

Excerpt:
A few things: If you recall, Pompeo broke with protocol (and likely the Hatch Act) when he gave a speech for the Republican National Convention from Jerusalem (with a night-lit Jerusalem behind him in the shot). At the time, it seemed to me he was signalling what seemed to be a kind of threat to the PTB in so "defiantly" aligning himself with Israel/Mossad. That, at least, was my personal impression.

At the time, Trump was in the midst of putting together an accord, soon to be signed, establishing normalized relations between Israel, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, soon to be followed by Saudi Arabia.

I just read this Slate article, which seems to lay things out rather well, even with its obligatory anti-Trump bias (although I'm certainly no expert on the nuances of Trump's Middle East policy):

Slate

Trump’s New Middle East Accord Is a Big Deal. It Is Not a Peace Deal.​

Fred Kaplan 9/15/2020

Trump’s New Middle East Accord Is a Big Deal. It Is Not a Peace Deal.
The agreement that Israel, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates signed on the White House South Lawn on Tuesday—a deal known as the Abraham Accord—is not remotely a Nobel Prize-worthy peace treaty, as President Trump has boasted. But it is a notable achievement—possibly heralding a geopolitical shift in the Middle East—and Trump did play a facilitating, in some ways a central role, in making it happen.

It is not a peace treaty because Israel has not been at war with either of the two Gulf Arab states. In fact, for years now, it has quietly been conducting trade and backroom diplomacy with both.

However, “normalized relations”—which the accord establishes— marks a huge step forward: the creation of embassies, commercial air routes, tourism, security and intelligence ties, and access to Israel’s high-technology products and marketplace.

Bahrain and the UAE, tiny but oil-rich monarchies, bring to four the number of Arab states that have formal ties with Israel. (The others are Egypt and Jordan, since 1979 and 1994, respectively.) But the accord also holds the promise of more to come, especially since Bahrain would not have signed the deal without the explicit consent of the Saudi royal family. [which was the agreement that followed]

The losers in this deal are the Palestinians. For decades, most Arab leaders refused to recognize Israel until Israel allowed the creation of—and made peace with—an independent Palestinian state. The UAE and Bahrain are now saying they don’t really care about the Palestinians.

Israel did make one concession: It agreed to suspend a nascent plan to annex the West Bank. But even this is a fig leaf: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was facing strong resistance on annexation, inside Israel and internationally (including from the U.S.); in any case, suspending annexation doesn’t mean prohibiting it for all time. Even so, the suspension provided cover enough to the Gulf monarchs, who can’t afford to appear utterly indifferent to the Palestinians’ fate, lest they stir rebellion from their populations, whose passions on the matter ride higher.

As Malcolm Kerr observed more than a half century ago in his classic book, The Arab Cold War, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has never been as central to Arab leaders’ concerns as they have claimed. The bogeyman of Israel has served mainly as a distraction from their own internal problems—and as a common enemy to paper over sectarian tensions. In recent years, those tensions, mainly between Shiites and Sunnis, have risen to the fore—they’ve come to define the region’s politics—and the Sunnis (led by Saudi Arabia and very much including the rulers of the UAE and Bahrain) have focused chiefly on the threat from Shiite-led Iran and its allied militias. With this real conflict in such high profile, concerns about Palestinians have faded—especially since Israel is, in effect, the Sunnis’ ally in their face-off against Iran.

This is where Trump entered the picture. He too considers Iran an implacable foe, in part because of his hostility to the Iran nuclear deal negotiated by his chief domestic foe, Barack Obama. Trump is also an unconditional ally of Netanyahu, who is under great political pressure at home. So, Trump saw an Israeli-UAE-Bahrain alliance as serving both causes—stepping up pressure against Iran and lightening the load on Netanyahu.

Or, rather, Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, saw the possibility. Kushner had been charged, since the start of Trump’s presidency, with putting together a historic Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty. After several tentative blueprints proved futile (some comically so), and with just months to go before the November election, Kushner saw a joining of the two alliances—the anti-Iran alliance and the Trump-Netanyahu alliance—as a plausible alternative.

Philip Gordon, former senior adviser to Obama on Middle East affairs and author of the forthcoming book Losing the Long Game: The False Promise of Regime Change in the Middle East, told me Tuesday, “This deal would not have happened without the U.S.”

A major incentive for the UAE, which Kushner threw into the mix and Trump approved, was the sale of F-35 stealth fighter planes, EA-18 electronic jets, and Reaper drones. At first, Netanyahu balked at this part of the deal, especially after Kushner said that America’s military relationship with the UAE “is very special, just as the relationship that America has with Israel is incredibly special”—a baffling remark that would have drawn fire from Republicans in Congress had it been made by a senior official in any other administration. But Kushner calmed the prime minister down; no doubt Israel will get more American arms as a result, to maintain its “qualitative edge” over other nations in the region.

Bahrain already had a military relationship with the U.S., as the longtime home port for the U.S. Navy’s 5th Fleet.

Another incentive—for Bahrain, the UAE, and the royals calling the shots from Saudi Arabia—is that the deal would help Trump. They want Trump to be reelected, fearing that his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, would revive the Iran nuclear deal
and strike a more balanced tone in U.S. policy in the Middle East, seeking diplomatic solutions rather than backing the Sunni side—as Trump clearly does—in the increasingly hot cold war against Iran.

Is this the “dawn of a new Middle East,” as Trump proclaimed on the South Lawn? That’s going too far, but the accord may accelerate a trend toward transformation. Rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza as the treaty was signed. Militant Palestinians might rebel with more violence against what they see as a betrayal from fellow Arabs. But others might see the act as a sign of things to come and seek some accommodation with Israel before their isolation is total. Will Israel, riding high in its new security, respond to such overtures—or exploit the opportunity to close out the Palestinians and reinforce its settlements in the occupied territories, even while stopping short of formal annexation?

And what about the real target here—Iran? Will Tehran see the tightening encirclement as a threat to preempt or to appease? Will the Saudis see it as firmer foundations for subversion and war or as safe grounds for some sort of political settlement? And will Trump exploit this newly gained upper hand or, improbably, warm to his new self-crafted image of peacemaker?

One thing for sure: We have not yet reached the day when lambs lie down with lions. The treaty may mark the dawn of something, but it’s still the Middle East.

As for U.S.-Iran relations... here's an interesting little item posted December 11th by the National, a Canadian newspaper formally out of Abu Dhabi.

US flies two B-52s over Arabian Gulf in message to Iran​

The two B-52s were also joined by aircraft from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar.

Boeing's B-52's were built after WWII to carry nuclear weapons as a Cold-War Era deterrent, although they have only ever been used to drop conventional munitions in battle [as per Wikipedia].

Last edited:
@SOTTREADER I dont know why but i'm used to be ... upset when i read any of your comments recently. I mean, i see you acting like a spy of the STS who succeed to enter in an SDA (candidates) community and who is trying to plant bad seeds, the ones of despair here. It's not that I want to see/read any here listing wishful thinkings too, but you are really acting as a negative actor in the thread, and I have this bad feeling each time i simply see that you answered (even not read). Sorry for this but it's what I feel, and I try to express it by written. I suggest at least the following : calm down, and stop repeating your opinion, and even better, stop saying that you are sure of you opinion. Can you predict future ? you know the answer is no, so why coming here with strong sentences like the one I quoted from you ? Why ??? What is your aim by insisting onn your opinion that Trump lost / biden/PTB won ?

Hi @dredger I've been thinking about what you said here for a number of days and I refrained from exposing my opinion on this subject any further for now until after 6th Jan. It's impossible to know the future, so maybe one shouldn't speak of the future? In any case, on this subject, let's wait to see what happens come January. Not far now.

Perhaps more important than what happens is to see how people are handling the situation plus their expectations. On this regard, the story for sure won't end in January

Back
Top Bottom