2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Additional article on Sanford - time expired to link:

Quite the interesting vid in this article - starts (following ad) saying two officers have been suspended (not Bailey) for their actions during the riot. Have to say, it really looks bad regarding the protestors. Interestingly enough, includes clip of AB being shot but the shooter's wrist area/face - like Ashli's face - is blurred out! :shock: Now saying black cop a hero for purposely leading mob away from senate chamber after noticing door was open - thought the mob already knew the building layout and had a plan to go in and lynch black dems!

No matter how you look at it, this whole thing was really, really bad - a tragedy all around. 😢

Quite the interesting vid in this article
That vid is gone now - replaced with another. Probably realized the blurred shooter's face/wrist was a problem.

ADDED: Quoting that Sanford admitted marching to Capitol on Trump's orders!

Hope-ium has me tied up in knots. Shame on me.
I also believed it (the fact this was recent) during at least 1m :-D then... :shock:, then :huh:.
But ... who could state here with certitude that nothing "stormy" gonna happen during the coming days ? :shock:

The more the date is approaching, the more i'm becoming rather "neutral" on the emotional side in regard to what is going to happen. As I wrote on a little piece of paper a simple intention, i can't help to think it's sufficient ... i mean, the universe is not a senile (aka biden :lol:) guy, no need to repeat.

I still wonder if the direction the world will take soon is influenced by the ... summary of all people's minds ?
I mean, is there a big balance which will decide finaly if all goes to the right or to the left ? And that what we (all people worldwide) expect to see (i don't mean here what we wish to see but expect to, which can be opposite to the wish) will weight in this balance ?

Aren't we all "creators" ?
A: We are not creator any more than you are. We are all creator!

C's told us to enjoy the show, but i can't help to wonder if there is not an hidden lesson here for all, they ask us to enjoy the show on earth when we all know that we are all participating in this show. This could make us feel like NPC (non playable characters) in a video game, but this would go against the quoted sentence above, no ? Thus, is there an hidden lesson here, something like "you can make the difference if you all SEE the same output, whatever the odds are or look like, whatever your knowledge on what is happening, this remains 3D-limited knowledge". We are anyway actually in the fog trying to spot some concrete information since a few days and we have no idea at all about what is going on in 4D. And some could answer that what I wrote could be like the quintessence of wishful thinking, but if you add the argument that we are all creators, can it be still called "wishful thinkings" ? Maybe the bigger strenght of creating a future is to know the best what is happening, and that even if the odds are bad, stick on what we want, on a future that represents our valors, that represent us. Say otherwise, by only relying on linear 3D thinking, based on 3D facts, aren't we mentally trapped in the corner of the desperates who lost their faith - at least we can all state that they succeeded to make us doubt, at the point that if we would make a survey now, how much here would answer "biden/ptb will win", "trump will win" or the "i dont know" one ?

So... well, that was just wonderings ... :whistle:, and as you say in english : FWIW (in French: pour ce que cela vaut)

So, it looks like "pillow guy" (Mike Lindell) will be interviewed in an hour or so... or so RSBN claims:

I was watching it, maybe three quarters in when it went black: This video is unavailable.

Interesting guy. I will fill in more later. We are seeing, again and again, how Trump is surrounded by naysayers. The fact this man was allowed to get in to see Trump says a lot about Trump since everyone around him would have had it otherwise.

Linell's been running his own election fraud investigation, spending millions of dollars to do so; he had new evidence he needed Trump to see. I saw there was a tweet related to it:

1610846496866.png
It relates to a server in China, apparently. He was extremely anxious that the president see the report, even at this late date.

The document the press photographed was a list of options for the president from a lawyer. So, there was no coordination as far as a "message" being sent. It was the document he happened to be holding. He spoke with both the president and two lawyers. But he had the same impression of these lawyers as other have had. They are working against the president at every turn.

I'll say more later, I have to go.

Back
Top Bottom