2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

A massive false flag would produce both a casus belli and a unifying effect...
Certainly it would provide the former, but I'm less certain about the latter. This isn't 2001; the media's credibility is effectively nonexistent amongst patriotic Americans, and conspiracy thinking has been normalized. It's far from clear that a massive false flag would have the desired effect. Many would see through it right away.

Sorry for not watching, but what is that meant to mean (by Jones)?
They 'let' him win. Which was not exactly the case, but they did find a way to make use of his presidency to advance the agenda. Anyway, some thoughtful analysis in this discussion. Jones outlook seems to have matured. He also takes on some responsibility for what happened on Jan. 6th.

More troops on the way from Indiana. Troops on the way from Alaska also.

It seems they really mean business. But what business do they mean?

Mike Adams' sources say the build-up includes the 56th Stryker Combat Brigade and even an F-16 Air Defense Squadron. :shock:

I think Sidney Powell mentioned they were not ordered by President Trump and I cannot imagine Pelosi ordering the military. Barring an imaginative attack by China it looks like there's a military coup going on... 🪖

Bizarre. The only idiots on the right who are stupid enough to try a protest would be Q followers, but is Q calling for an uprising? Not that I have seen. So the troop buildup is a massive false flag op or a last minute unforeseen Hail Mary by Tump. Or....a nothing burger.

But a China war? I doubt it. That is insane. They want the infrastructure still standing and a habitable planet when they emerge from their bunkers. And genetic bio-warfare has been shown to be their weapon of choice. Imo always

The display of force is all a show. The establisment is actually very weary of the military.

I'd say the establishment must actually be wary of the military and if they really are that would mean that they couldn't bribe enough of the military brass. Rogue forces within the CIA and even the military may pose a credible threat though and that could be a reason why they are packing D.C. with so much personnel...

That makes zero sense.

Does it? There have been several articles pointing out that the Army is looking at which troops require security screening ahead of Biden inauguration. It’s also not uncommon for troops to carry unloaded guns unless otherwise instructed by their commanders. But I've to take it back. There is no hard evidence that this will be the case on 20 jan.

Back
Top Bottom