2024 Crop Circles

dennis

Jedi Council Member
First of the season apparently?

A Circle near Kansas City USA, February the 14th
1713212446216.png

It´s said to be around 400 yards - 366 meters. The "E" might stand for energy and the octagonal geometries are pretty common in UFO´s. One could read "eos", Greek goddess for the dawn. In a context, our understanding of their energy system is in an early stage and increasing. The mirrored message may stand for knowledge about anti particles and anti fields.

/Spaceshuttle

My first impression is a comet trailing through solar system, the yin and yang symbol/Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind logo and an eclipse at right.

Or viewed differently, a person indicating with their arms their higher chakras are larger/more energized than their lower ones, and their crown chakra is "flaming" with a good connection to the information field.

crop.png

Last edited:
We don't seem to be having as many crop circles in the UK this year compared to other years. I know we are only half way through June but on crop circle connector website there is only one definite circle. Perhaps it is due to the really wet weather we have had since autumn last year. The ground is still very soggy in lots of areas and crops have definitely suffered as a result.

I visualize it horizontal and rotated, it seems to me that it is a huge solar flare in the form of a sinuous wave that goes to a sphere, I guess the earth, at the same time I see a kind of electrical link between the planets. Yes, about what @happyliza comments about the positioning it seems to be on purpose because I see that the center of the circle starts from a line and the whole axis moves to the corner of the rectangle and to the end of the line, for me it is interesting to see that there is a kind of "friction" between the tangent of theit feels that as a whole it is not perfect as if there was a "conflict in the force"maybe a dephasing.

Attachments

• cropcircle jun-24.png
    cropcircle jun-24.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
My first impression is a comet trailing through solar system, the yin and yang symbol/Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind logo and an eclipse at right.

Or viewed differently, a person indicating with their arms their higher chakras are larger/more energized than their lower ones, and their crown chakra is "flaming" with a good connection to the information field.

View attachment 97123
Turning it vertically that looks like a coccyx / vestigial tail (root chakra) between the legs of a human stylized into circles. Up top, the hand is touching the waves of the crown chakra communing with the cosmic knowledge. But that's just me, I'm no expert.

Here's a video with the farmer owning the field, the CC appeared during the night according to him and was discovered monday morning (june 10), he mention the fact that there was the D-Day celebrations in Normandy just before wich attracted many peoples in the region (looks like he believes that it's manmade).

Sainte-Geneviève
From wikipedia, she was an early christian figure in France :

Genevieve (French: Sainte Geneviève; Latin: Genovefa; also called Genovefa and Genofeva; c. 419/422 AD – 502/512 AD) was a consecrated virgin, and is the patron saint of Paris in the Catholic and Orthodox traditions. Her feast day is on 3 January.

Back
Top Bottom