22 Mar 2014.-22 Mar 2015.

casper

The Living Force
It's been exactly a year ago (time flies) when we get the confirmation thanks to Laura and the rest of Putin ...
Quote ::

03/22/2014.

Laura, Ark, Pierre, Perceval, Andromeda, BoP, Kniall, Chu, Data, Alan, Timotheos, Mr. Scott

Q: (L) Well, I think that many people have in mind the following question: What is with that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He is not perfect, but it's the best man on the planet who is in such a position.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: NO

Q: (Perceval) Is there, in fact, anyone who orders him? Is what he is doing controlled in such a way?

A: Not in the way you think, but that in terms of awareness.

Q: (Ark) I think what you have is worth it to have a good team of advisors. When you have your advisors who are smart and have the knowledge, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say: "If you do that, then the result will be like this, so we suggest the following ..."

A: Certainly, there are many in Russia who have learned the lessons in the hard school of that reality and what is for Westerners at all inconceivable. , In this case, the Russians are better educated, generally speaking.

Q: (BoP) Is there a real threat to kill Putin?

A: Always there, but he was not in the KGB for nothing.

Reading the news that take place in the world, Putin is really the best man on the planet who is in such a position.

I started taking notice of President Putin back in 2012, when I found out that he had put out a warrant for george soros, everything I've seen him do since then, only confirms my faith in Tha Man.

DonnieG said:
I started taking notice of President Putin back in 2012, when I found out that he had put out a warrant for george soros, everything I've seen him do since then, only confirms my faith in Tha Man.

One hundred and six percent STO.
President Putin appears to constantly keep his temple in check. And thus "bear"s the fruit of those endeavors.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY

Attachments

• buddha-quotes-4.jpg
    buddha-quotes-4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 253
  • buddha-quotes-5.jpg
    buddha-quotes-5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 249
  • buddha-quotes-8.jpg
    buddha-quotes-8.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 250
Hadn't read this excerpt yet, thank you for sharing. What the C's say about Putin is really amazing, also keeping in mind what happened in the past year and the recent sessions (14 and 21/03/2015) about the role of Russia and the balance of the world. I wonder if his role is similar (to a degree) to what the other leaders of the BRICS are doing? In other words, what about China and Brazil, for example?

Back
Top Bottom