3D extraterrestrials with Earthly religions

I'd heard somewhere, some 3D extraterrestrials are believing in Earth religions. Like Buddhism and Taoism etc. Don't know if true anyway pretty interesting.

Hi Bosphorus, what do you mean by '3D extraterrestrials'? I read that you wrote you're familiar with the Cassiopaea material, and I was wondering whether you've read Laura's The Wave books?

I meant 3rd density extraterrestrial

Yes I know, but what do you mean by that? Which 3rd density extraterrestrial? Who says they believe in religions? It's likely there are beings who operate in 4th density, not the 3rd. Unless you're talking about 'window fallers' that can appear in 3rd density, but I'm not sure whether you've read The Wave. I'd recommend it if you haven't!

The only 3D extraterrestrial that is prominent in the Cassiopaean material is the Nephilim, which have quite a long history of involvement with Earth. They are described as being humanlike in terms of cognitive capacity, but since they have been conquered by the lizzies and operate so far outside of the human consensus mindset, I doubt human religions would be of much interest to them; they are actually the source of some human religious myths. Then there are higher density beings who incarnate in 3D bodies in an attempt to undertake some kind of mission. They become human for all intents and purposes and would be subject to religious influences and biases. They could be considered extraterrestrial in the sense that their previous incarnations weren't on Earth. Ra describes a situation where some humans (a very small percentage) actually have souls from other planets and incarnated here to finish their 3D cycle for some reason. The Cassiopaeans focus more on the 4D extraterrestrials because those are the ones interfering the most with the Earth. One time when asked about 3D STO planets, the Cassiopaeans said there were quadrillions of them. Statistically, it is reasonable to conclude that at least some of these planets would have religions and certain core universal truths from human religions would appear in the religious beliefs of other species. I don't think the question has ever really been asked whether there are independent 3D groups travelling to Earth. Since the Cassiopaeans have not seen a need so far to bring it up, I think it is vanishingly rare. Earth is "owned" by 4D STS and I don't think they take trespassers lightly.

Also, as mentioned in the descriptions of the afterlife thread,

30. Many spirits continue to observe the man-made forms of religion they practiced on earth until they discover a deeper, fuller spirituality “purged of every trace of meaningless creed, of doctrines and dogmas,” as one spirit put it. Some say they have seen Jesus. AD Mattson, a Lutheran theologian on earth, says that each of us will see Jesus, if we want to, as we think of him. Presumably that would hold true of other religious savior figures.

So even "dead dudes" are not any more enlightened than us, until they choose to be, just like us. I wouldn't expect 3d aliens to be enlightened by default, regardless of technology level, so their beliefs could be just as dogmatic and wrong as anything we come up with. I could see some strays from a materialistic planet (something like Borg) somewhere encountering religious/spiritual thought for the first time only when they run into another civilization in the cosmos (like us), and maybe that's one way some transference like that could occur, but the whole thing seems very unlikely all around.

Back
Top Bottom