4d sts influence

Lycurgus

Padawan Learner
Hey all

I was hoping someone could provide guidance connected to hyperdimensional beings and entities and everything involving influence to help me get a better understanding in that area Ima little stuck

the only thing i can find is below but i swear theres more i cant seem to track down
One relevant factor that emerged from my research was that these beings, whether demons, vampires or aliens, seem to have the ability to influence our thoughts, our physical bodies,

Why did you start a new thread on this question when you've already started one here In need of help?

When you type the key words of your interests in the search box in the upper right corner you'll find lots of material on the subject.

Furthermore I'd recommend reading W. Baldwin's "Spirit Releasement Therapy" which will give you a good scope on these things.

Also the Afterlife Thread could bring some clarity including a lot of book recommendations.

And did you read the Wave series?

Maybe this thread could be helpful as well: Entity possession

edit: added link

I agree with the above, reading William Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy would be a great place to start. It includes a discussion of demonic possession, aliens, earthbound spirits, black magic darts, and past life karma. There's a ton of material that suggests many of our physical ills and various emotional or mental habits, even likes and dislikes, can be caused by these non-physical things.

Here's one example from the book:
Ted was about 45 years old. He had given up sugar, alcohol, smoking and red meat, but could not break his hunger for coffee. Ted described releasing a "demon snake" from within himself with the help of some friends. This occurred at the home of an acquaintance. After that event he was free of the thirst for coffee for nearly a year.

Ted made a visit to the same house at a later date. The host offered him some coffee. Without thinking he accepted. From that moment on he was again addicted. As he described the memory of that night he began to experience a tight sensation in his legs. As he focused on the sensation he described what appeared to be the big front blade of a bulldozer. The feelings were about abandonment, his words described being alone.

After the bulldozer image, Ted described being on some sort of conveyer belt, then being dumped out into an alley totally alone. It was also quite clear to him that this was New York City. He did not experience being in a body. There was no memory of having been born, yet the personality definitely seemed like a lost soul, an earthbound spirit. It described joining Ted when he was young, liking him, and enjoying coffee through him. During the release of the demon snake at the house this spirit also left Ted but it stayed in the house.

When Ted visited there it came in again when Ted was offered the coffee and he took it. The entity was asked its name. It did not know. It was urged to locate a time when it was in its own body. It could not recall a body.It did locate an episode which led to the image of the bulldozer blade. The physical body, such as it was, was thrown into a trash can. This was dumped into the rear of a garbage truck. It was the sweeping pusher in the garbage truck which had the appearance of a bulldozer blade.

This was the spirit of a terminated pregnancy, unceremoniously dumped in the garbage. There was no experience of birth. The conscious spirit joins the body at or near the first breath. This was either a stillbirth, a premature birth which did not live, or an aborted fetus. This was not determined. The overwhelming feeling was of abandonment and being alone, and the pleading and unanswerable question, "Why?"

This answered the question of the bulldozer but not the conveyer belt or being dumped in the alley. The initial addiction to coffee was also unanswered. The speculation was that the mother was an addict. She miscarried and disposed of the fetus, dead or almost so, in the garbage can.

There could be no resolution, no answers. Forgiveness finally allowed the spirit to move into the Light. Comfortable and safe after all the years together, the spirit was reluctant to leave Ted. After a loving interchange with him it was persuaded to leave in the company of guiding spirits. Ted immediately felt better.

Watching Laura's Course in Knowledge and Being series in addition to reading through the Baldwin stuff is probably a good idea, too.

Why did you start a new thread on this question when you've already started one here In need of help?

Furthermore I'd recommend reading W. Baldwin's "Spirit Releasement Therapy" which will give you a good scope on these things.

Also the Afterlife Thread could bring some clarity including a lot of book recommendations.

And did you read the Wave series?

Maybe this thread could be helpful as well: Entity possession

edit: added link

Sorry for the noise Tauriel I wasnt sure if it needed to be seperate or not I havnt really used forums before.

Thanks for the book and thread suggestions I havn't gone over any of that before so I'l have a look.

I have read the wave series but I have cognitive decline so I cant recall some of what I've read since waking up.

Thanks Iamthatis for the knowledge and being series reminder its been awhile i"ll be rewatching it in the next few days.

Appreciate the effort and time taken to help me thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom