5G network.

Coste

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi! Please ask the Cassiopaeans about the danger of introducing the 5G network. Thank you

5g is an important discussion, though I think we have enough data already from doctors such as Dr. Martin Pall, a name I can cite off the top of my head due to this research:

So due to his work and the work of other scientists and doctors out there it’s clear that there are problems and that we are already aware of the issues.

Moving into the push from Gov-Corp to get the technology out there, we can tell there is certainly a psychotic disregard to public health, which is in league with other problems such as gender bending indoctrination in schools, fluoride in the drinking water, pesticides and current wifi bands wiping out insect populations, industrial tampering with water wells via fracking, the whole sale of water to companies such as nestle the list can go on with the type of happenings that have no regard for tomorrow.

If asked I’m certain the Cs will remind us of important if not catastrophic changes on the cusp of occurring which will make 5g a lesser concern.

Basically, we know the dangers... it’s not worth it to ask what we already know.

I still think this topic is important though.

Perhaps if asked something else about 5g we can gain other important insight?

Several scientists have determined the dangers of 5G on health, okay. But asking the Cs would be to know if there would be some occult intents and effects we don't fathom, related to this intent on bathing Earth in 5G. For example, could it intereact with the "Wave" or 4th dimension ascension, etc.

Eureka! That is an important question. The concept has been visited before.

I recommend doing a forum wide search for term frequency fence.

There are quite a few instances when the Cs use that term, as well as many discussions... I just don’t recall which exactly off the top of my head.

After poking around a few threads from doing the search on ‘frequency fence’ myself I realize that 5g is likely to degrade our glandular systems.

The Cs have mentioned that we can interface with higher densities through our glandular system.

They also recommended iodine therapy. I think iodine can be used to help clean and protect said system.

Perhaps this helps to understand what can happen with 5G.

Back
Top Bottom