911 told in images when US bank notes folded into paper planes?

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Saw this on Facebook. I don't' have any US currency to try this out, so not sure if it's legitimate or not. But if it is, I think it's pretty crazy. Especially as the story unfolds in order of denomination and shape they're folded into is actually aeroplanes, too.
1606881_980718658613707_5633042654894155514_n.jpg

Good find, T.C., I find this kind of thing fascinating, and it makes you wonder if the STS PTB are aware of these designs, or even if they put them out there as a way of saying "We told you this would happen!".

It looks pretty amazing, and i have seen this many years ago . But i have always one question that bothers me about this, and many similar things.
Why would they announce this, why would they make a puzzle from it on this way. If they can do that then why would they leave some clues like this on purpose.
Or maybe its not done by the same psychos that have done 9/11. Maybe this was done by the good guys to give us the clue what could happen, even before it actually happened. Maybe this was just a subtle clue .

All I can say is that each image is two folded bills with the same side put together to give a mirror image. The fact that it's folded into the shape of a plane has nothing to do with anything except to make it seem it is one bill and to make the mind connect it to the image, or so I think. But it is interesting that when this is done, it does look like the destruction of the towers.

There's one for the pentagon too:

20pentagon.jpg

I've tried this and they do fold to produce these images.

I recall the Cs at some point said something along the lines of many of the hidden messages that come out in movies are not so much the conscious work of the director but a way that the fractal nature of the universe manifests in the collective unconscious and comes out through different works of art.

Therefore the esoteric or symbolic messages are there and valid but not something deliberately put there. I think it would make a lot more sense than the PTB deliberately planning to have the paper bills printed in a way that shows similarity to 911.

FWIW

Thor said:
I recall the Cs at some point said something along the lines of many of the hidden messages that come out in movies are not so much the conscious work of the director but a way that the fractal nature of the universe manifests in the collective unconscious and comes out through different works of art.

Therefore the esoteric or symbolic messages are there and valid but not something deliberately put there. I think it would make a lot more sense than the PTB deliberately planning to have the paper bills printed in a way that shows similarity to 911.

FWIW

Dyu know what, that's the very thing I thought about it too. But according to Wikipedia, the most recent designs of US banknotes were all done post 2003. So I wouldn't discount the idea it was done deliberately either.

Heimdallr said:
Nienna said:
All I can say is that each image is two folded bills with the same side put together to give a mirror image.

It's not two folded bills, but one: http://www.wikihow.com/Fold-a-$20-Bill-Into-a-Picture-of-the-Twin-Towers

The link didn't work for me, it said that there was nothing for fold a $20 bill there, but Ren's enlargement helped me to see how it was done so now I know. This makes it all the weirder. Thanks to you both.

The link didn't work for me

Try again by highlighting the whole link, then right click and choose Open in a new tab. It does work for me that way.

Problem is, the dollar sign in the link text breaks off the part that follows and renders it inactive, thereby disabling the whole link altogether.

In my opinion, I think the original artist(s) placed them there on purpose. maybe to disinform or maybe some to transmit a message in the mist of the noise, so to speak.

Just like the work of Davinci and Homer to put the example, maybe someone did this work of art as a symbol that this event 911 would lead to the destruction the economy.

In the session where the C's explain to Laura the beast of the apocalypse, the remarks about the world monetary system are there even with the mention of "Blasphemous names" to "In god we trust" also in the bill.

The fact that Abraham Lincoln on the penny is the coin of less value and people's values are corrupted by the money making culture, is also an interesting thought.

(Quotes from 16 October 1994)
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?

A: In God we trust.

this item came up on that session where the questions about the apocalypse took place.

Back
Top Bottom