A Bunch of Questions

name

Jedi Master
A bunch of questions for the Cs. Thank you in advance if you would consider including any of them in one of your future sessions.

1) Session 19 Nov 1994
There is a list names of the planets in the solar system, some of them (yet) unknown:
Session 19 Nov 1994 said:
Mercury=Opatanar
Venus=Pemuntar
Earth=Saras
Mars=Masar
Jupiter=Yontar
Saturn=Zendar
Uranus=Lonoponor
Neptune=Jinoar
Pluto=Opikimanaras
NI=Montonanas
NII=Suvurutarcar
NIII=Bikalamanar
Who calls/called the planets that way, in what language are those names, what is the relevancy of those people to us, what do those names mean if they have a meaning? Is there anything more to the fact that Pluto was demoted from its status of planet some years ago?

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Where are these ships from?
A: Zeta Reticuli.
Q: (L) When will they arrive?
A: 1 month to 18 years.
Is there anything more about them than what was said 18 years ago, now that they are due any moment according to the Cs?

2) Bibi Netanyahu
My questions: Who is Bibi really, for who does he work (any names?), what is the intention/purpose of his work, will his endeavors lead to fruitions of whatever is intended?
Addition: Same question about Zbigniew Brzezinski.
My interest in these people is as follows: While Bibi is one of those politicians whose origins are not completely clear - people with backgrounds which are not 100% clear (among them Obama), Brzezinski would appear to play a more central role in global ponerization than Bibi, and as for his relevancy, he "hijacked" one of the original manuscripts of the Ponerology book.

3) Personal
My question: Can you tell me anything about the "cat" which my SO photographed on 16 July 2012 at one in the afternoon?

Edit: Revised and extended.

name said:
Who calls/called the planets that way, in what language are those names, what is the relevancy of those people to us, what do those names mean if they have a meaning? Is there anything more to the fact that Pluto was demoted from its status of planet some years ago?

Have you already tried to research that yourself?

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Where are these ships from?
A: Zeta Reticuli.
Q: (L) When will they arrive?
A: 1 month to 18 years.

Anything more about than, now that they are due any moment according to the Cs?

Well, the future is open as they have already said as well. Do you know what "the Wave" is, why it's "coming" and how it "works"?

2) Bibi Netanyahu
My questions: Who is Bibi really, for who does he work (any names?), what is the intention/purpose of his work, will his endeavors lead to fruitions of whatever is intended?

Have you already used the search function?

3) Personal
My question: Can you tell me anything about the cat which my SO photographed on 16 July 2012 at one in the afternoon?

How would asking this to the C's be relevant to the Work we do here?

JayMark said:
Well, the future is open as they have already said as well. Do you know what "the Wave" is, why it's "coming" and how it "works"?

Do you, JayMark?

You signed up in May this year. Name has been popping in and out since May 2006, like 6 years ago and is a fellow Jedi Master. Not that number of posts is any indication of merit, but Name appears to have been contributing to the forum on a wide range of topics for a long time now.

I don't know, just maybe seems to me (looking over some of your other posts this month) that you're assuming a mantle of "one in the know" quite early on in your career?

Did you review Name's posting history before you engaged the "Put Down" function?

The Spoon said:
I don't know, just maybe seems to me (looking over some of your other posts this month) that you're assuming a mantle of "one in the know" quite early on in your career?

This is the most important part although I'm not too sure of what you exactly mean. If by that you mean that it seems like I'm going and trying to "put down" people, then yes, honnestly, I see truth in that. And as they say; truth hurts.

You know, I'm quite indeed living a difficult situation and has been for the past month or so. This is in regards to what's happening in my life and especially what's coming in the upcoming days.

So thinking about what you have just said and what I posted within the month, I realise that my emotional struggle is affecting my thoughts pattern (for lack of better term) and raising a sort of defense mechanism that may imply trying to put others down in the hopes that I feel better. At least, that's what I'm thinking because that was a common reflex for me in the past. More so, it never worked and only got me in a worst state.

I feel truly sorry about that. Really. This is sincerly not what I want to do and not why I'm here. But I realise now even more how easy it is to fall back in old patterns when things don't go so well and how easy it is to just try to "attack" others to try to feel better.

You know, this board has helped me a lot (not to say saved my life) and I don't want to scap it by allowing my negative emotions to take a hold on me. So from now, I'll read more, introspect and ask for help because I can't allow myself to stay in that state of mind instead of acting like I'm superior or something.

This is one very important lesson for me and I'm grateful that you pointed it out to me. Otherwise, I might have kept doing it and it could have led me to a far worst situation/state.

Thank you, The Spoon.

And name, very sorry about that. Feel free to completely ignore my reply as it wasen't done solely with good intention, I admit.

And sorry for all those I might have hurt as well. I need some help but it's up to me to ask - rather that going around with a flamethrower.

Best regards.

Peace.

The Spoon said:
Do you, JayMark?

You signed up in May this year. Name has been popping in and out since May 2006, like 6 years ago and is a fellow Jedi Master. Not that number of posts is any indication of merit, but Name appears to have been contributing to the forum on a wide range of topics for a long time now.

Then Name has been around long enough to know the type of questions that are asked of the C's, so I'm not sure what universal significance asking about a friends cat in a picture would have.

Mrs. Peel said:
The Spoon said:
Do you, JayMark?

Then Name has been around long enough to know the type of questions that are asked of the C's, so I'm not sure what universal significance asking about a friends cat in a picture would have.

Hummm.

That had me thinking a bit more.

Although I still mostly stand by my last post, I should also be careful not to take it for granted that all my posts have been harsh (or filled with bad intentions) and entirely corrupted by negative emotions just because one has pointed something to me - hence the importance of introspecting myself critically and objectively, which I will do.

So just to anwser your question, The Spoon, no I do not check people's posting history before replying to them. I tend to base my replies on the content of the message rather than one's seniority. Isn't it what we should do?

Appart from that, I'll reflect on it because I think that you still pointed something that I feel is important. But again, I need to be objective and objectively speaking, I may have been harsh in the last month although it depends on how people view/interpret it - hence why I remain 100% open to people's insight, such as yours, which has opened a door for me.

Thanks Mrs. Peel, you have also helped me not going too far on the other hand of self-subjectivity, which is implying that everything I wrote in the last month is wrong (or filled with bad intentions) because I'm living a hard time.

This is a great lesson for me! Not really a fun one but rather an important one.

Peace.

name said:
Is there anything more to the fact that Pluto was demoted from its status of planet some years ago?

I might be wrong, maybe it is part of disinformation and confusing to prevent people from being aware of the large ammounts of rocks and commets entering the solar system lately. There are a lot of new "moons" around the gas giants, new "planetoids" discovered (Sedna et al), etc.. Or maybe they just wanted to contradict the Cassiopaeans.

@JayMark, The Spoon, Mrs. Peel:
That I am "a fellow Jedi Master" is just a label assigned by the forum based on the count of my posts - I don't own a light saber, whether real or figurative :) . And I don't need anybody to defend me, thanks still.

The cat question is marked personal, what makes it lowest of priorities according to what I remember from one of the older Cs sessions. I took liberty to ask because of the circumstances surrounding that "cat", and in asking there is no stealing as the saying goes.

And Bibi, now that he's outed himself as a simpering fool, it looks like that one has already been answered.

@JayMark
I originally posted from memory, but I used the search function now to confirm. The planet names appear only in said Cs session, and Bibi appears only in comments about Cs sessions.

JayMark said:
Although I still mostly stand by my last post, I should also be careful not to take it for granted that all my posts have been harsh (or filled with bad intentions) and entirely corrupted by negative emotions just because one has pointed something to me - hence the importance of introspecting myself critically and objectively, which I will do.

So just to anwser your question, The Spoon, no I do not check people's posting history before replying to them. I tend to base my replies on the content of the message rather than one's seniority. Isn't it what we should do?

Appart from that, I'll reflect on it because I think that you still pointed something that I feel is important. But again, I need to be objective and objectively speaking, I may have been harsh in the last month although it depends on how people view/interpret it - hence why I remain 100% open to people's insight, such as yours, which has opened a door for me.

Well you know, there's a lot of things going at the same time. It's never all one way. The points you make have merit - absolutely it's important to try and answer questions ourselves before asking other people to do the work for us. And also when I read your post, I felt there was a tone about it which rubbed me up the wrong way, so that's my stuff coming into play. And then there's whatever your stuff might (or might not) be going on - from your reply you apparently thought what I said had some validity.

I'm not saying seniority should be taken into account; As I said, post count is no indication of merit (although it may be an indication of enthusiasm!). But personally I think it's worth just getting a feel for where someone is coming from so as to better work out what would be a helpful reply.

Writing in this thread also gave me an opportunity to look at some stuff going on for me about how I first approached this forum and got told to "go and read X, Y, Z". So I had a bit of a reaction against Johnny-come-lately (that's you ;) ) apparently feeling more established in 5 months than I do after 5 years. So my stuff meets your stuff (if it exists) and here's the result.

I felt moved to say something and put it down in writing (with some attempt at external consideration I hope) fully expecting to receive a lesson myself out of it. If you take something from it too, that would be nice.

Best Wishes,
Spoon

Edit: To clarify: I was trying to work out how much was "my stuff" and how much was objective seeing as I was writing. I could not have written anything due to knowing I was being emotionally motivated, but then there'd be no opportunity for learning for either of us.

The Spoon said:
I'm not saying seniority should be taken into account; As I said, post count is no indication of merit (although it may be an indication of enthusiasm!). But personally I think it's worth just getting a feel for where someone is coming from so as to better work out what would be a helpful reply.

You are absolutely right about that. Most of the post count could just be saying "hello" to a newbie. :) There can be some people who've been around for a long time that don't have as good as grasp as others who haven't. So I would venture to say while post count does show you are participating, it doesn't say "how." ;D

The Spoon said:
Well you know, there's a lot of things going at the same time. It's never all one way. The points you make have merit - absolutely it's important to try and answer questions ourselves before asking other people to do the work for us. And also when I read your post, I felt there was a tone about it which rubbed me up the wrong way, so that's my stuff coming into play. And then there's whatever your stuff might (or might not) be going on - from your reply you apparently thought what I said had some validity.

Writing in this thread also gave me an opportunity to look at some stuff going on for me about how I first approached this forum and got told to "go and read X, Y, Z". So I had a bit of a reaction against Johnny-come-lately (that's you ;) ) apparently feeling more established in 5 months than I do after 5 years. So my stuff meets your stuff (if it exists) and here's the result.

I felt moved to say something and put it down in writing (with some attempt at external consideration I hope) fully expecting to receive a lesson myself out of it. If you take something from it too, that would be nice.

Best Wishes,
Spoon

Edit: To clarify: I was trying to work out how much was "my stuff" and how much was objective seeing as I was writing. I could not have written anything due to knowing I was being emotionally motivated, but then there'd be no opportunity for learning for either of us.

I understand.

I've been in a difficult situation which clearly affected me but not in the way I first thought though. Now I have taken a few days to reflect and move on (I just moved from previous house) and things are getting much better, thanks to this group (and to you too).

So anyhow, I'm sorry if I said anything that could have 'provoked' you but at least you told me and that's how we can work this out. Great lessons for everyone!

No offense given or taken.

At least we are here to work on these issues.

Peace my friend! :)

Back
Top Bottom