A Change in the Climate Change narrative - Pumping the "We are all going to Die" message

flashgordonv

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have been tracking the Climate Change narrative on Facebook for a while now. It amazes me that some people can get it when it comes to Russiagate, Iran, the Deep State etc but are completely taken in by the orthodox approach to global warming. ) I mention this only because all of the links below were posted by one guy in particular who fits the above criteria to a tee)

What I have noticed recently is an increase in articles which are effectively saying: it's too late, we are all doomed, nothing can be done, prepare to die. And frankly if you believed these articles, it seems to me there would be a really good motive to just give up and kill yourself.

Some examples below:

Global Extinction in 24 months

The climate change debate is over and there is nothing we can do

Are we living through Climate Change's worst scenario

Human Extinction in our lifetime

Greenland is melting

Learning how to say goodbye to our broken planet

For me, this is an interesting change in the narrative. Instead of just promoting the social engineering aspects of CC, of saying you have to become vegan and live in nature without the benefits of modern civilization, now we are seeing this different twist. For my money it is quite insidious and dangerous for those with fragile mental health.

It is part of their objective to create fear and when you are scared you can be very easily manipulated. It reminds me the book by Crichton, State of Fear, where corporations and politicians with morons that follow them used manipulation and lies to scare humanity with the global warming subject. Now they have found a good subject, helped by the vegans and the vegetarians, the ecologists (Crichton was against them also), the protectors of the planet, etc. Interesting!

Very interesting observations.

The new narrative seems to be "we told you so!"
So if everything goes wrong "don't blame us."
"We've been warning humanity for decades to change their false ways."

Surely, the planet is broken and the extinction of humanity may indeed be around the corner.
They're placing the responsibility and the feelings of guilt right on their peasants and peons.

The Global Warming narrative looks like an apocalyptic religious movement: It's the end of the world so here is how you all sinners should behave and everything that doesn't agree is a heretic.

Back
Top Bottom