A course offered by a former international psychic spy...

hnd

Padawan Learner
I was looking for the meaning of `soul questing` on the net and ironically came across a website through which they send a free `matrix report` and claim to help people connect with their higher selves and the universal mind, and lots of other benefits are mentioned. I didn't order the free report, nor did I read all the information on the site, but this sentence `All this is so Easy! All you Do is Listen Passively to our Training Systems Once a Day!` was enough to raise red flags. It reminds me of the language courses which claim to teach a language in 3 months. No Work, No Reading, No suffering! Also, the welcome message says: `No doubt your curiosity and desire for the truth have led you here. ` Truth?

Here is the link: _http://www.oneuniversalmind.com/

[mod: link deactivated]

Coincidentally, if such a concept exists, I too came across that site. I was examining ectoplasm photography experiments from the early 1900s and, after Googling, came upon a site that had an ad to this site.

I often wonder how many people are so curious and hungry that they chose to open their mind to potential control.

It reminds me of some of the websites that seem to be using hypnotic animated images, spirals and whatnot, perhaps containing subliminal messages, although potentially much more powerful.

How many people don't have even a basic level of discernment or at least a degree of skepticism. Hungry indeed.

Maybe it's time to ramp up marketing the FotCM to the masses - think we could get the Cs to cut the logo into a crop circle?

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom