A House With No Child

Wu Wei Wu

Jedi Master
For some time I've been writing over the internet, for the benefit of others and myself. I've used it as a means to hash out my own ideas and experiences, to formulate good arguments, and to spread outwards certain ideas, specifically awareness of psychopathy.

Growing up in Vancouver, I had within my immediate reach the works of University of British Columbia Professor Robert Hare, one of the worlds foremost experts on psychopathy, but I had put it aside in my youth, being hugely disturbed by the idea of such people existing in the world. I was comfortable enough where I was.

The SOTT crew shocked me into activity, when I was referred to their long Christmas article on the 9/11 Conspiracy. Boy, was a freaked out. But I took it seriously, and started doing more research. Through the referral of a SOTT article, I encountered the Gurdjieff work which was the final shock that put me on the path towards pursuing knowledge and truth in a serious, unrelenting way.

I am particularly indebted to the SOTT crew for their popularization of Andrew Lobacziewski's Political Ponerology. I don't need to tell you guys how important that work is. Hare's work is the first taste of something important, but with Political Ponerology we see the real deal. Though obviously, there is more to be learned. But I digress, my blog.

I originally began writing on my blog to participate within the Neoreactionary dialogue. Neoreaction is an up and coming political philosophy originally based around the work of Mencius Moldbug. I saw a lot of dirt in that community, but some real promise too. The writers were largely younger men trying to understand a world where truth is turned on it's head. I decided that I had something to contribute to the dialogue, most importantly an awareness of psychopathy and my own mentations and reflections. While I personally expected Neoreaction to be co-opted eventually, I figured that even if the whole project fizzled out, I might shock a few people into their own search, as others have done for me. That alone would be worth my labor.

And so I began. The project has spun out in a big way, and the Neoreaction project has grown, though in many ways a manner I would not prefer. Most importantly, I've been able to bring awareness to psychopathy and affect real change in those honestly seeking, yet finding nothing. With that, I am satisfied with the results. Nonetheless I continue to write in the hopes of reaching yet more people and turning them towards a better way of living life, namely the pursuit of truth and the general expression of social virtues.

You can explore my work at http://ahousewithnochild.wordpress.com/

I express my sincere thanks for the work of the SOTT crew and the Cass forum. This community is an inspiration of the first class, and a huge repository of information that they offer at little cost to me, and great sacrifice for themselves. I can only hope that I can do the same for other people.

The subject matter of the blog is Political Philosophy and analysis, Metaphysics, Poetry, and the occasional bit of aggregation. It will be in many ways incendiary to many people, so know that I come at all topics with a sincere desire to learn and reflect the truth of things in my own life, and I am willing to dialogue within anyone who in turn desires truth and wants to communicate in a fair and reasonable manner.

Enjoy, and know that the work of the people done on this forum has made possible the work of many others.

I just read last four posts of your blog. Thank you for bringing the concept of psychopathy (and Cass ideas in general) to a larger audience in a nicely subtle way. You should add a tweet button to your site. :)

herondancer said:
I just read last four posts of your blog. Thank you for bringing the concept of psychopathy (and Cass ideas in general) to a larger audience in a nicely subtle way. You should add a tweet button to your site. :)

It's been my pleasure. It's not like we can't test the veracity of many of them for ourselves, and doing so enhances our own abilities to reason and avoid deceptions. So if you desire to understand the world, there are few reasons against testing the ideas for yourself.

Good idea on the twitter thing.

Back
Top Bottom