A mustard seed of faith

That was cool!

Goes to show what a small change can translate into. Although not by itself, perhaps there's another way to look at it which is equally cool, because he had to align all the pieces to create the effect, so small choices can translate into larger effects, much larger than the tiny choices, but it does require to keep that larger goal in mind, lined up with today's choices. The tiny piece could not tumble the largest one.. but if it's lined up adequately, and cumulatively, then it certainly does.

I forget my life experience example of the analogy (maybe how movies can demonstrate higher truths), but I was thinking something similar yesterday evening in relation to synthesis and exponential growth. Creating and combining things or ideas is like how atoms and molecules combine and aggregate leading to bigger things, on up into the densities.

And that reminded me of when the C's said that a more complex soul just has more data per unit. It just gets more complex and is fractal-like. And the info is all in us, we're just building and remembering it like the C's say something like collecting data units. Anyways, it sounded better in my head as usual.

Back
Top Bottom