A pentagon theory, non-expert thoughts.

N

noise

This is going to be a twist of sci-fi here but for some reason this 'idea' has haunted me for the last year. I imagine I will have a difficult time putting it into words but for me it makes sense.
Having read a slight or even scarce amount of the C's material and if memory is serving me correctly there has been talk of the government being a bit ahead of the 'known technology' that we see and take advantage of daily. I might be mixxing what a person said with what the C's said yet if I recall correctly the 'secret' government may be as much as 1,000 years more advanced than we are aware.
Regardless of the fact(s) here is the theory. Magnetism. Magnets which are a part of our daily lives are a technology very much (for most of us) unnoticed.
At the pentagon there was a 14-16 foot hole in the building and through 3 rings. If a ball or wedge were to do that of some material that would not break, smash, turn into nothing etc.. could that be why there was so little debri that was easily refutable? If you look at the impact occur in the five frames which the government provided there seems to me a fire shooting from the right almost blowing into the building kind of like a flame thrower.
The idea is you punch a hole in the building and shoot fire into it. Just next to the pentagon was a generator. Why would the pentagon need a generator next to it, doesn't it get electricity the 'normal' way? If this were a fake or false generator used as a flame thrower that would (to me) explain why it was half burned up and knocked back and away from the pentagon (the initial ignition would have caused it to be forced back). So in all my idea is:
You use a magnetic ball, controlled by that unmarked white plane that was seen flying above, which also happened to reland the ball within itself.. at the time of the impact some small explosives are used for the concusion effect as well as the trailer firing into the building a bit of fire. Now I know this idea could easily be refuted, so I have just one simple question to the person who says ba-humbug: What would have caused the lightpoles to just pop out of the ground as they did and why were the wire spools undamaged rolled right to the area where the impact happened?
Just some thoughts on magnetics technologies and the effects possible when a strong manipulatable magnetic force is used, the rest (parts of plane(s) inside and out) was just planted. "I think" this would explain how easily it would be to get some people, like the folks at the Sheraton Hotel, who are said to have been awe struck when watching the video, to easily comply with not saying anything, since they could not believe their own eyes.
I am certain there are holes in this theory and I am certainly not trying to say the idea is not without flaws, it is just something about that trailer/Generator that somehow my gut tells me instinctually is wrong in the content of what we are/have been told. <shrug>

I don't know. This is not the first time I have heard that they used a flame thrower or an incendiary bomb. Some believe one was used on Flight 175 that hit WTC2

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html

Back
Top Bottom