A recurring dream

Rashi

Padawan Learner
Few weeks ago I had a dream which was a repeat of an earlier dream so, it was bit of a deja vu. It went something like this - everywhere it’s dark. There were people around me suffering from disease and crying from pain. There were wild animals around too attacking anyone and everyone in sight. It was a terrifying scene. There were few healthy looking people who were running around to save themselves from the animals and disease-ridden people. Me and my husband ran and hid in the toilet with others to protect ourselves. Then all of sudden, some sort of gondola comes down from the sky and start picking up healthy people including us. I was looking down and could see much wider area from the gondola. It was a apt description of hell - terrifying, scary and depressing. Living through hell is never a pleasant experience. I thought that how come we managed to survive. It would have to be the knowledge which protected us.

I do know dream is something where mind is just playing tricks on you but it still relates a lot to the current situation we are in. Reality is terrifying but we have to face it after all as everything is simply lessons.

Back
Top Bottom