A remarkable Flower

Leo40

Jedi Master
During my daily drive delivering newspapers I noticed this beautiful flower.
Could you tell me what thoughts come to mind when viewing it?
Thanks
Leo40

Attachments

• Flower3.jpg
    Flower3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
It is a beautiful flower, but viewing the picture my mind wanders beyond the flower itself to setting where it grows. It appears to be growing in between a brick wall and pavement of some type.

This seems to symbolize the idea no matter how strong or solid the barrier, LIFE will always find a way to penetrate the smallest cracks. A truth that holds on a number of levels.

Ryan

RyanX said:
This seems to symbolize the idea no matter how strong or solid the barrier, LIFE will always find a way to penetrate the smallest cracks. A truth that holds on a number of levels.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan. As you noticed, the flower is growing from a crack between the wall and the pavement wich is part of a parking lot.
Your thoughts are very close to what I felt when I first saw the flower. The drive to reach the light overcomes all barriers.

What I see beside your mentioned (and by the way beautiful) symbolism is the form of a butterfly. Which brings to mind the effect of the butterfly flapping its wings and all that it might entail on a symbological or quantum level.

puzzle said:
What I see beside your mentioned (and by the way beautiful) symbolism is the form of a butterfly. Which brings to mind the effect of the butterfly flapping its wings and all that it might entail on a symbological or quantum level.

When I wrote this, I haven't even once considered that I'm seeing the shape of a butterfly only because of the picture's perspective, lol! A lot of my/her idiocy has been revealed to me in recent weeks. And somehow it's really funny.

Back
Top Bottom