A Simple Question

King

The Force is Strong With This One
A Simple Question​

Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What ‎does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent of all population. All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.‎

The question is :‎

What are the main characteristics of this 6% who are more than 420,000,000 now on this planet? ‎And why they are not used for total consumption?‎

:)

Laura said:
Simple answer: Frequency Resonance Vibration.

King said:
A Simple Question​
[...]

What are the main characteristics of this 6% who are more than 420,000,000 now on this planet? ‎And why they are not used for total consumption?‎

You can read about this concept, in this chapter of the Wave series, very interesting indeed.

This is so weird, I just asked a few minutes ago in Session April 25 what percentage of the human population is aware of Laura's work. COuld it be 6%? The 6 percent that will not be consumed? It is such a small number. I wish it was at least 50, but then wishful thinking has not worked for me at all. In my personal life I was only able to help one person open her mind to Laura's work, that person is my mom. Not even my best friend is interested, no matter how I approach the discussion. It's like the individuals' minds are somehow blocked from becoming aware of their reality. Most of the time I just shut up; which is hard for me to do as I used to be a very outspoken person. And forcing one to awaken is feeding the matrix. So, maybe silence is the best medicine.

Hi there, am I ever so happy that you started this topic, King!

Mona said:
This is so weird, I just asked a few minutes ago in Session April 25 what percentage of the human population is aware of Laura's work. COuld it be 6%? The 6 percent that will not be consumed? It is such a small number. I wish it was at least 50, but then wishful thinking has not worked for me at all. In my personal life I was only able to help one person open her mind to Laura's work, that person is my mom. Not even my best friend is interested, no matter how I approach the discussion. It's like the individuals' minds are somehow blocked from becoming aware of their reality. Most of the time I just shut up; which is hard for me to do as I used to be a very outspoken person. And forcing one to awaken is feeding the matrix. So, maybe silence is the best medicine.

Hi Mona, it's awful, isn't it? I hope this isn't just out of nowhere but my grandmother told me the other day, also sort of out of nowhere, that she only believes a person has a soul if they're baptized. Physically, of course. Water splashed on the head by an old man type of baptism. Now what place do I have to try and tell her she's wrong? I don't have the heart to tell anyone about these things any more, because it seems that you're right, they are blocked until they choose to be unblocked. But if they don't see what's coming, then what? I think I sort of understand why Gurdjieff hated those who hated the obvyatels. Whether my grandmother has a soul or not she has made every effort to make me feel loved, in her own way. And to think that I ever felt any resentment towards her for not sharing my worldview kills me. Anyways, here's a quote concerning silence as the best medicine from the Stripped to the Bone Chapter:

LKJ said:
...The room in which they are locked is the illusion that their beliefs and objectives are the full reality of God/Creation, and their choice to remain in the room is essentially acquiescence to beliefs imposed on them from the outside.

Most of humanity spends endless lifetimes locked in this room. But, the fact is, after a period of time, the confinement of the room and the sameness of the experiences become objectionable because, all the while the prisoner is lulled into inactivity, something may be growing inside him - some urge to see what is outside the room. But, until this inclination is fully developed, he may make no effort to even check the door. And, once he does check the door and discovers that it is locked, he may not yet have sufficient drive to do anything more than return to his position and continue to wait for something to happen. After a bit longer, the drive grows, and this, with the realization that he IS locked in may drive him to discover how to get out. But this process can take many lifetimes, and to attempt to open the door of the prison in which another is held when they are not ready to come out because they are not STRONG enough, will only frighten them, will only deprive them of the building force that is inside them that could, given time to develop, sustain the effort to emerge from the room on their own.

What an eye-opening piece.

I agree Hespen, it is an eye opening piece. But what I don't understand is that why is it, that at this point in our existence which has taken us 309 thousand years to get here, that more people are not able to wake up. Wasn't 309 thousand years long enough? We all must have had enough of lifetimes to learn many valuable lessons. More souls should have gone through enough lessons to want to wake up when the planetary shift occurs into the 4D. If 50% of humans are souled and only 6% of the whole population, including those who are not souled, are awake, that to me does not seem like an encouraging number. So, it seems to me that if 94% will not make it to 4D this time, then the next time the wave comes along in another 309 thousand years, once again only about 6% will make it.

Maybe 309 th. years ago we were the ones who were part of the 94% who did not make it. Oh, all of a sudden I feel sooooooooooo old. I have a strong need to want to just jump to 6D. I bet there are no short cuts.

Mona said:
I agree Hespen, it is an eye opening piece. But what I don't understand is that why is it, that at this point in our existence which has taken us 309 thousand years to get here, that more people are not able to wake up. Wasn't 309 thousand years long enough? We all must have had enough of lifetimes to learn many valuable lessons. More souls should have gone through enough lessons to want to wake up when the planetary shift occurs into the 4D. If 50% of humans are souled and only 6% of the whole population, including those who are not souled, are awake, that to me does not seem like an encouraging number. So, it seems to me that if 94% will not make it to 4D this time, then the next time the wave comes along in another 309 thousand years, once again only about 6% will make it.

Maybe 309 th. years ago we were the ones who were part of the 94% who did not make it. Oh, all of a sudden I feel sooooooooooo old. I have a strong need to want to just jump to 6D. I bet there are no short cuts.

Hi Mona, I cannot answer these questions but I can say that I know that we must honor one day at a time. Every day we must choose to evolve, and work for the next, but do not let the questions stress you to the snapping point!
To quote Rainer Maria Rilke, the 20th century German poet :

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves"

Hope this isn't just noise and that it actually helps!

logos5x5 said:
Laura said:

King said:
A Simple Question​
[...]

You can read about this concept, in this chapter of the Wave series, very interesting indeed.

Hi there, thanks for chapter 28 . . . I read it again . . . reminding me “the nights with the Wave and . . . ‎ :(

Laura said:

Hi Laura , thanks for the answer, I guess the words “main characteristics“ didn’t work well for me there. Let ‎me please put it in this way :‎

‎94 % is for total consumption but 6 % not . . . the reader might think that there should be a “major” ‎gene/DNA differences or any other “main factors” between these two groups. Personality traits could be ‎one of them.‎
All or most of the 6 %, have gene/DNA/personality traits or anything else in common, like even sharing ‎common (good or bad) experiences/happenings or the same/similar diseases/pains in their life. As a ‎learner I think If we know, generally, some of these “main characteristics/traits/features/abilities or ‎disabilities” and the like, from both groups, even in brief, could be helpful for our everyday’s life . . . like ‎OP’s . . . to understand more and helping ourselves . . . if I have the right address from the right person ‎I can find the place very soon . . . no one can disappoint me or cheat/disinform me any more or show ‎me the wrong path. ‎
Am I on the right track? Many thanks

King, this might help - http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Frequency_Resonance_Vibration

Hespen said:
To quote Rainer Maria Rilke, the 20th century German poet :

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves"

Hope this isn't just noise and that it actually helps!

Sorry for sounding so desperate for hopefullness. I have been going through these weird stages. First it was the anger stage, now I am going through the sad stage where I find myself the need to help people to wake up from their illusion, but the problem is that they are not open to anything other than what they know. Hespen, I know how you feel about your grandma. You love her so much and wish you could show her the way, but she is somehow unable to enter that pathway. I am surrounded by people like that everyday, and so many times I feel like screaming at them to wake up before it is too late. My sister's kids are the people I am most worried about. They were born in an environment that is totally void of a spiritual life, and is based on materialism. Maybe the kids will be spared of what is to happen to the 94% of the population; besides they are the ones who are most vulnerable in any society and easily trapped in illusion. I understand that even the child's soul is mature and knows what it has chosen but still when we look at the kids they are so small and innocent. But then that is a 3D thinking. I know. I am afraid that if I will look at it as being a perfect creation of the cosmic mind, then I will become more numb emotionally inside. I don't want to feel like a psychopath who does not feel the pain of others. Or is that part of the change? Becoming aware while accepting everything, even the horror, as a beautiful creation. It is hard to look at the horror that occured in Rwanda as beautiful; the mothers killing each others kids like it was a normal thing to do, or the torture of kids while parents were watching. Oh man, finding beauty in that will be the hardest thing for me to do. I have a long way to go. I need more than 4-5 years for me to complete that lesson.

King, I agree with you that the 6% of the population probably has something in common genetically. I also feel that no matter what I am being exposed to during the day, no one can entrap me into their illusion based on lies. It feels like this thing in the DNA is so much embedded within me that not even death would wipe it out. Though, I must say that it makes me a little more calm, even though I worry what will happen to those who are not aware.

Mod's note: Fixed the quotation boxes

Mona said:

I doubt that having knowledge of only some information and it will be free.
Work is needed, commitment, self-seeking, understanding and a knowledge not only ...

Hi Mona

Mona said:
I don't want to feel like a psychopath who does not feel the pain of others. Or is that part of the change? Becoming aware while accepting everything, even the horror, as a beautiful creation. It is hard to look at the horror that occured in Rwanda as beautiful; the mothers killing each others kids like it was a normal thing to do, or the torture of kids while parents were watching. Oh man, finding beauty in that will be the hardest thing for me to do.

Yes, I know your situation. Perhaps you have acquaintances and influences, like me, who have seen the same ugly situation and want to focus on the beauty of it? I think this is little more than focusing on love/light to avoid the pain of awareness. And no, I definitely do not think that becoming psychopathic is part of the change. Unless that is your choice. I don't think what we see has to be beautiful, or that we have to see the beauty of it. It's just ugly. And it is ugly because that is a manifestation of God. I think. We can try and see the beauty in it, but what will that do for us besides redecorate our prison? Maybe beauty is relative, but I believe there is real Beauty out there besides what you have described. If we are not trying to learn then we are captured. If we are really trying to learn then we are little more than worms struggling in the claw. It is not pretty, definitely not. That is my take on it, and I hope to not sound pessimistic, because if my interpretation is close to reality then I am happy.

Mona said:
It feels like this thing in the DNA is so much embedded within me that not even death would wipe it out. Though, I must say that it makes me a little more calm, even though I worry what will happen to those who are not aware.

Remember that what you're feeling may be completely natural, but we have to always take into consideration where these feelings are coming from. I think. Hope this helps.

[quote author=Mona]
Sorry for sounding so desperate for hopefullness. I have been going through these weird stages. First it was the anger stage, now I am going through the sad stage where I find myself the need to help people to wake up from their illusion, but the problem is that they are not open to anything other than what they know. Hespen, I know how you feel about your grandma. You love her so much and wish you could show her the way, but she is somehow unable to enter that pathway. I am surrounded by people like that everyday, and so many times I feel like screaming at them to wake up before it is too late. My sister's kids are the people I am most worried about.
[/quote]
Hi Mona

I felt the same away during my early months at Cass forum and tried to share everything with my close friends and family members etc. However, that approach didn't work for it wasn't the correct thing to do. Read Strategic Enclosure & External Consideration for further clarification.
In short, esp. around such people, one need to factor in their surroundings and environment and apply external consideration. This is not quite the same as hiding the truth or telling a lie but much of the current population is simply not able to comprehend so much due to various programs planted and buffers formed inside them. Remember, from the movie Matrix, Cypher wanted to go back inside Matrix even after being fully awakened. Hence, some people are so deeply connected with matrix that they will do anything to protect it and can even cause harm to people who've started to awaken. Again, remember the lady in red dress who turned into an agent!

Cheers!

Sid

Edit: spelling

Back
Top Bottom