ABC Special: Bird Flu Hitting TV May 9th

Cyre2067

The Living Force
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1902688&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

WASHINGTON Apr 28, 2006 (AP)- Bodies piling up so quickly it takes dump trucks to haul them away. Barbed wire to keep whole neighborhoods quarantined. It's Hollywood's version of bird flu, a blur of fact and fiction that some scientists say could confuse the public.

"Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America," an ABC made-for-television movie, airs May 9, just as scientists are to begin testing of wild birds in Alaska that could herald the arrival of bird flu in North America. Scientists fear the bird flu virus could evolve so it could be passed from human to human, sparking a global pandemic.

The two-hour movie plays up that notion to the fullest, with a running ticker that tallies tens of millions of victims worldwide. In one scene, the bodies are thrown on a pyre, like the carcasses of cows torched in the 2001 foot-and-mouth disease outbreak in Great Britain. The producers of the movie, from the writer of 2002's "Atomic Twister," bill their work as a "thinking man's disaster film."

"We call this a plausible, worst-case scenario. This could actually happen. It may not be this bad but it could be this bad. The reason to portray it this way is to kind of give a wake-up call to everyone and this is something we shouldn't ignore and we should be as prepared as we should be," said Diana Kerew, one of the movie's executive producers.
Obvious fear tactic - Be Afraid! Bird Flu will Mutate and get you!

Why don't they make a movie about a gov't playing up a possibly viral outbreak and then causing it, allowing them to institute martial law and consolidate economic control? Oh wait... they did... it was called V for Vendetta.

Perhaps the PTB is working public up for more fear.
Generate feelings of coming dread & worry.
Methinks negative emotions are wanted...
YUMMIE...
And oh yeah, let's not forget there is also money to be made...
I don't even want to see that show. No interest.
It'll just pi$$ me off.
I shouldn't be mad at the nature of things...
After all, all is balance, yes?
I gotta tell you, sometimes I just get tired of complaining about these controls
I don't think I'm special, have any extra knowledge, or know the "real" truth.
I think my only choice is to watch these events unfold, with an open mind.
I'm still here in 3D thinking that I actually have a choice.
Can one hope?
Can one believe?
Why do I even want outta this stinking STS path?
Perhaps I was already there?
I dunno...
Someday all will be known.
Until then, keep an open mind because all is possible.

Hey all-Just a couple of thoughts here-

First of all I don't know why we are so surprised at this at all-the C's said this is exactly what is supposed to be happening at this point of the cycle "situation normal" (as if there ever HAS been a normal?) it isn't broke see?

So we are jus' supposed to sit back, learn from all this happy crap and help each other out-which is why we are here-or so I am hoping-something lead us to this site, right-whether it is the C's or just our common energy-or resonant frequencies-yeah-that sounds good! Can we all say resonant frequencies?en Francais? I cannot speak French! (I'm in a weird mood tonight...)

And finally-if you really want the perspective on why this is all happening-read Laura's article 94%-if you have not read it, find it on this site and read it NOW! I guarantee it'll make your hair stand on end and give you that crawly feeling between your shoulder blades...I know it did that for me. (I would link to it, but I'm kinda geeky and don't know how-mebbe one of you kind folks could instruct me?)

Let me know what you think after you read it. It is a MUST read for anyone new to the site that has NOT read it.

May the Force be with everyone (Hey-I LOVE Star Wars-except Vader's NNOOOOOO!!!!Talk about cliche-George ought to be made to watch that over and over and over...)

Hi,
Regarding Bird-flue I also am not surprised that the PTB want to induce more fear in people. Our energy is food after all, so they are thinking of any and all means to get it from us. I personally know many people who believe in this bird flue hoax, and it is very frustrating to speak to those people, because they have already made up their mind that what the government says has to be true, or else they wouldn't say it. (Anyone remember SARS and MAD COW??) As always I am learning to accept everything as IS.

tschai said:
May the Force be with everyone (Hey-I LOVE Star Wars-except Vader's NNOOOOOO!!!!Talk about cliche-George ought to be made to watch that over and over and over...)
This is pretty irrelevant to this thread but I just wanted to say that I love Star Wars too, and especially the character of Anakin/Darth Vadder. The reason for that is because Anakin was supposed to be a "Jesus" figure but because of the conditions of their world and the choices he made, he became Darth Vadder, but in the end he still brought the "prophecy" to life, by killing the emperor. In the end, I just think of it as a great story depicting how someone who has all the means to be someone like Jesus can turn and be someone like Darth Vadder because of circumstances, and choice. But my favorite is and always will be Yoda.
"There is no try, DO, or DO-Not."

Sorry to get off topic.
Nina

Are you saying what I wrote at the end of my post is irrelavant or what you wrote is irrelevant?

If you are saying my "sign off" is irrelevant that is subjective. I often like a little humor in with my posts-this is heavy stuff and even the C's have a sense of humor-heck I might even BE one of them (wink wink) in some distant future...

But the body of my post is on topic-94% is quite relevant to this whole thing and deals with the reason behind AIDS, BSE, CJD, BIRD FLU- etc. One simple reason-The Masters of STS want us DEAD. They have an agenda-by 2010 they want 94% of the human population on planet Earth GONE. Finito. Now if there has been an update to this and it is no longer accurate I apologize. But it is still up on the site and was the same last time I read it.

I will try to limit my posts to "usable" content from here on in and not waste bandwidth or time with irrelevant personal material. Sorry.

tschai said:
Are you saying what I wrote at the end of my post is irrelavant or what you wrote is irrelevant?
Hi,
I was speaking about what I was going to write about Star Wars was going to be irrelevant to the thread, not what you wrote, sorry for the miscomunication. I actually thought the 94% bit of your post was quite relevant.

I agree that humor is needed sometimes to keep going on this path. Have you ever read any of Carlos Castaneda's books? They are great! Not only for the esoteric information it presents, but I love the humor that he writes, like don Genaro and his fart jokes.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
Nina

Okey dokey. I was not sure-I am relatively new here and do not want to overstep boundaries or offend anyone (but we are bound to, no matter how hard we try-there is just no pleasing some)

Visited Rense.com today and they have several headliners screaming about Bird Flu (a couple different strains) Mad cow, BSE in deer in West Virginia...and a few more fatalities attributed to Bird flu. So this stuff (so they say) is STILL out there. I'm afraid we are stuck with this stuff until we either kill everything that might make us sick (we are doing a pretty good job of that anyway) or all become vegetarians (sounding better all the time) and live in bubbles, in a sterile environment 24/7.

I used to think Rense.com was an awesome site-and I will give them this-some of their reporters have scooped some pretty big stories before the "Big Media" manipulators of our reality got hold of them and tried to make it sound like they were bringing us "breaking news"-I would often tell my wife of things and she would be awed that I would tell her a week before the mainstream "News" had the story out.

But the site has become rather tabloid and you have to really sort through the disinformation vs. the real thing. It's a shame because we NEED sites like they used to be to keep informed of the real threats-but we also have to use our minds and research things-Knowledge protects.

I am just wondering how we are going to be able to keep from being incarcerated or forcibly jabbed with needles with their worthless "vaccine" and who knows what else pumped into our bodies to "protect" us.

Be afraid. Be VERY AFRAID - I'll take my chances with the Bird flu...

Back
Top Bottom