About Arsenic

joeshmoe

The Force is Strong With This One
Since we did flourine (flouride), howsabout arsenic :-)

It seems we actually need it:
Diet recommendations: It is inappropriate at present to give dietary recommendations for arsenic for humans because of questions of its essentiality. Based on animal studies, however, amounts of arsenic in the diet that lead to signs of arsenic deficiency can be extrapolated to humans. The suggested arsenic requirement for animals is between 25 and 50 ng As/g (based on diets containing 4000 kcal/kg). Extrapolated to the human population, this dietary intake is equal to 12.5 to 25 µg As/day. Human diets normally contain 12 to 50 µg As/day, and thus the postulated arsenic requirement for humans apparently can be met by food and water normally consumed. However, there may be dietary situations where the requirement for arsenic is not met (for example, low dietary arsenic coupled with an altered methionine metabolism or hemodialysis).

I would not be surprised if an adequate amount of arsenic is available in normal tap water in the US :)

Probably so - =) - although, in my suicidal days, I could never find enough arsenic!

Hi, I use to take a dose of 5 drops in a glass of water of homeopathic Arsenicum Album 30a. (White Arsenic) when I ate something toxic or rotten or when I have stomach ache and it really helps.

I came up familiar with that medicine having a homeopathic doctor in the family.

Certainly when I adviced friends or others to take Arsenicum they stared at me funny or think that I am bluffing.

mabar

Back
Top Bottom