About SSOA

Yad

The Force is Strong With This One
_http://www.crystalshop.com.au/newage/ssoa.html

The part resonating with me is the Language of Light created by Nadine May.The other parts are like 3d garbage.
_http://dhost.info/waterput/backup/LOLsingle.html
It is put together with herbs and minerals to try to conclude the system of natural healing.You can see the links below this page.

But the other part makes me feel unreal.
It has channeling with "Buddha ancestor",and the speech of this entity is not wise at all,
especially it does not correspond with the sutras I have read.

So I doubt the information of this organization.
Nadine May was not one of SSOA so I still keep her 48 alphabet of light.

When it talks about healing,it sounds really knowledgable.
When it makes me confused,I leave it.

Mod edit: disabled links

Yad, you should probably read the Wave series and Secret History of the World by Laura to understand what we're trying to do on this forum. The reason why you are drawn to some of the New Age word salad, and yet confused by it, is because it has hooked the part of you that yearns for something higher with sweet but empty words.

Here is a useful starting point: Ascension: The Quest For the Holy Grail

Yad, you should probably read the Wave series and Secret History of the World by Laura to understand what we're trying to do on this forum. The reason why you are drawn to some of the New Age word salad, and yet confused by it, is because it has hooked the part of you that yearns for something higher with sweet but empty words.

Thanks for notifying.I used to be so until I posted this topic.

I choose to believe Cassiopeans.This is why I am here.

Yad said:

Thanks for notifying.I used to be so until I posted this topic.

I choose to believe Cassiopeans.This is why I am here.

Ok, that's a good start, but I'm not asking you to believe Cassiopaeans or anyone or anything else. I should warn you that this isn't going to be like anything you've ever experienced before. Compare what SSOA say about ascension and spirituality to how Laura has described it in the Wave:

"The moment of true initiation. It seems that, as the great masters teach us, it is not a moment of "great enlightenment." It is not someone who comes to "show us reality." It is not a "seeing all the world as a oneness." It is seeing the self as a liar and a feeder on others. It is measuring the self with TRUTH. It is seeing that the predator has been feeding on the self, that the self has been feeding on others and propagating the infection on to all those who one claims to love and wish to help.

Initiation is not a glorious inpouring of life and love and tears for the beauty and oneness of the world.

It is sheer terror.

It is a descent into Hell. It is the Shamanic descent into the underworld to do battle with demons. It is the dismemberment of the body, the flaying of the flesh from the bones, and the subsequent rebuilding of the self on a different foundation - a foundation of spiritual verity.

And if I could convey to you that Hell, that sensation, that solitary test in which the soul is weighed, BY THE SELF, finally and completely and seen for what it has truly done, you would see how little truth there is because of all the beliefs of the Matrix that have been inculcated and promulgate and tended so carefully by our emotions and by the deceptions of the predator within who convinces us that we are "good" and "pure" and there is "oneness."

Indeed, one sees that there is "oneness," but one sees that the aspect of God that is experienced at this level is the black, sucking, feeding maw of STS (Service to Self). One sees how little true Love is actually manifested at this level of being. One sees that all of our illusions about "goodness" and truth and beauty are LIES. They are masks for more feeding.

And that is so horrifying an initiation that few survive.

That is "paying everything."

Now, re-read what Gurdjieff had to say about the matter; how he pointed out that a person has to "pay in advance," that the key is to accept the idea that one is not what one thinks, that there is a different reality from which our own is projected, and that developing this idea in the realm of pure thought, and then using it as the platform by which one can observe and analyze, is the key to being able to see for a moment, and then again. One must be able to see the interactions of the Petty Tyrants in our lives, the Predators who prey on us in the Theological Reality. And then, one must be willing to act. It is only after action that the true nature of the Predator reveals itself just as the Vampire reacts with violence to being exposed by the presence of a mirror. Because, it must be kept always in mind that there ARE predators who are predators by choice - even if that choice is made at some level, in some part of themselves that is not available to even their own conscious awareness. They, too, are part of the Matrix, and they wouldn't be able to play their roles if they were not consciously convinced that they are right, that they are "good," that they are righteous and long-suffering."

- Laura Knight-Jadczyk, The Wave 5&6

In other word,soul has to pass through the three exams of sacrifice,lure and modesty.
This is just like how Gaudama Buddha fighted with Mara who is the king of this controled world.
People say that Mara is just his own dark side,but I know that Maras actually exist.
In Gnostics of early Christianism,disciples also believe that they have to escape from the darklord.
Here we can see two sides:heaven and hells.
Not every heaven is a real one.Also some hells are process of purification of evil souls.
There is no natural justice in universe.
Some people believe that the guilty ones should go to hells.These people are Devas.
Some people believe that guilts are okay because there is actually no rules.These people are Asuras.
If you look at the theology system of heavens,you will find that it is the same with Taoism heaven systems.
In my country there are thousands of people who shamanically communicate with these Chinese deities.
These deities always come together with troop,and only accept very pure,precept-holding souls as their communicator.
There is a book called Journey of Hell,and it was made into comics.
_http://delta.xxking.com/hell/comic1.htm
One day I will explain this.

Yad said:
In other word,soul has to pass through the three exams of sacrifice,lure and modesty.
This is just like how Gaudama Buddha fighted with Mara who is the king of this controled world.
People say that Mara is just his own dark side,but I know that Maras actually exist.
In Gnostics of early Christianism,disciples also believe that they have to escape from the darklord.
Here we can see two sides:heaven and hells.
Not every heaven is a real one.Also some hells are process of purification of evil souls.
There is no natural justice in universe.
Some people believe that the guilty ones should go to hells.These people are Devas.
Some people believe that guilts are okay because there is actually no rules.These people are Asuras.
If you look at the theology system of heavens,you will find that it is the same with Taoism heaven systems.
In my country there are thousands of people who shamanically communicate with these Chinese deities.
These deities always come together with troop,and only accept very pure,precept-holding souls as their communicator.
There is a book called Journey of Hell,and it was made into comics.
_http://delta.xxking.com/hell/comic1.htm
One day I will explain this.

Yad, in addition to taking Kniall's advice, please read the Wave Series so you can understand what is discussed on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom