Acidosis (low pH-value)

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I received the result of an examination that puts my pH-value at 2.9 which means that I have strong acidosis.

The health practicioner advised me to change my diet by leaving out meat and eggs (and of course carbs).
Do I have to become a vegetarian to alleviate this condition? :-(

I'm using herbal tincture three times a day, consisting of lavender, yarrow, fennel, dandelion, marjoram, clove, coriander and cardamom among others.

Does anyone have experiences with intravenous shots against acidosis?

I have symptoms like tiredness and low concentration that I attributed to my equally bad Vitamin D level though.

In case it is urine and you want to change your acid-base balance (and it depends whether or not this is really needed) - the easiest way is to drink water with a little bit of sodium bicarbonate in it (you have to experiment with how concentrated, because hiogher doses become unpalatable - adding some juice helps, but it fizzes and converts the bicarb). Dr. Sircus has a lot of info about this: Dr. Sircus | International Medical Veritas Association.

a little bit of sodium bicarbonate in it

yes, but be careful to not use salt (sodium chloride) on food, because of sodium.
can use a little bit of sodium bicarbonate on food, instead water.

I would add calcium carbonate. The classic antacid formula is calcium carbonate + sodium bicarbonate

there are (laxative) remedies with magnesium or phosphorus reinforcement, so drink (more) water is fundamental.

Vitamin D level need daily sunbath. Without sunbath the immune system can be impaired.

Well, you might have to post in WHAT this pH was measured - was it in urine?
If it was the stomach, then that would be ok.

The average pH for urine is 6.

Blood pH needs to be maintained between 7.35-7.45 and the renal and respiratory system will try to compensate by increasing expulsion of hydrogen ions. But this can only go so far.

Doctors need to diagnose what is causing the acidosis and then treat it. It could be a respiratory or metabolic cause.

Back
Top Bottom