Addicted to information with imagination running wild

GreyCat said:
I'm curious about some of your theories, if you wanted to start another thread in the appropriate index and share some of them. I have some theories about color as well.
where would a post on color theories go?
where would a post on dealing properly with emotions? or just start whichever subject you would like...

wilecoyote said:
My disturbed sleep is brought about when I get the feeling that there's something about to just 'come' out of somewhere. It's like there is an air of expectancy. As if, a dimensional rift is about to open, or has opened. The mental picture i get is of someone or something entering or solidifying from a higher density to this one. I sometimes break into a cold sweat, or just freeze up, as if there's something watching me or something.
I have no proof of that, but that strong tingling of my 'spider senses' would not allow me to go back to sleep. I would be on edge for the entire night, and i would prefer to sleep during the day time.
ditto on the above quote. What do you, wilecoyote, usually do in those situations?

In times of stress I noticed My prefered sleeping time 3am - 11am with window open so sun shines on me.

I can remember most of my nights as a child where spent as described by wilecoyote. My top 3 recuring dreams as a young child. recuring dreams - exaclty same or same theme/beings/location but me doing something different each time in the dream.

1 Water everywhere
are weird of blue or black waves engulfing the city not destroying a thing only people acted differently

2 Of Cages and Flying (complex) but most ended being chased by people i never saw and the only way out was flying to the atmosphere tru thick clouds that sometimes would push me down

3 Being a human pet (the one that screwed me up and still is) I resisted that sort of friendship (if you want to call it that) but when my parents got divorced that's when I let it take over and made me feel safe. NOW its a FIGHT between what feels sort of safe/illusion and what I --used to know/know now--

umm maybe I should take the dream stuff above and start a new thread of who else or the above can just be distractions or sacred cows for me? I'm just not certain about anything anymore...

In those situations, I usually just switch on the lights, and try as much as possible to stay awake. I try to read, or watch some television or something, just to ensure that there is background noise, because the silence is just tense. I'm telling you, i feel as if i'm cornered prey, and there's nothing i could do, nowhere to run to.
It's one thing when there is breeze or wind blowing, but i notice those 'tense' situations which wake me out of my sleep is usually accompanied by stagnant, humid air. There is dead silence.It's as if everything just stands still, and is waiting for something. What is really wierd is that at those times, the night insects (crickets, grasshoppers and cicadas) in my backyard just stop making their usual noises.

I have no explanation for the situation. All i know is that during such circumstances, i wake up feeling 'watched' and i'm hyper aware. My adrenaline is high. Those incidents trigger my basic fight or flight instincts.

I'm going off on a tangent here, but i think that my adrenaline kicking in is a counter reaction to sleep paralysis. Don't alien abductees recount that they felt paralyzed, not able to do anything? So i could hypothesize that I might have in some way thwarted a possible abduction scenario. (I have no evidence, it's just a theory that can easily be debunked).

As i recall these experiences, i remember calling this psychic lady/channel called Verna Yater. I got a reading, and had it taped. This woman was telling me, "there is much extra terrestrial activity in your life. I see a lot of light around your home. You have seen the light through your windows, and under your door. Don't fear the light" and further in the tape "do not fear the extra terrestrials, they are from the plaiedes and are here to help",. Very interesting indeed.

I wonder if that psychic lady was really seeing stuff in my life, or could have been making it up. Another possibility is that my contact with her triggered or intensified such 'interferences'.

Well, I've lived here all my life, and rarely left. And I do see some pretty weird things going on from time to time... I agree people here are ignorant, but I didn't know it was as much worse as you all have been saying. Makes me wonder why I decided to incarnate here. I feel I've had my little scrapes with STS, but they haven't been overtly present in my life in a long time. I live in Crystal River, so things are a little bit less crazy than they are in that urban jungle down south... A lot of what you say is interesting, I could write my entire life story to cover all of the aspects. To add to your third eye energy thing, and feeling the Force, so to speak, I have felt a connection with the plants that grow in my area. It's like we can feel each other and talk in some way. I don't really know how you communicate with 1st density, but you can feel them, just as you can feel a person when they enter your presence. I've always liked plants for some reason, when I was a little kid I remember not wanting to step on a single blade of grass. I kinda had to get used to hurting the grass because, well, people that say they are abducted by aliens are more normal than people who are concerned about making the grass uncomfortable... Anyway, we own about 5 acres of property, and I must say, that is interesting too. Most of Florida is covered by oaks and pine trees, but where I live, it looks like a rainforest. Perhaps it is not the lushest place I've ever seen, but it is unusual in Citrus County. I've seen the land change as I've grown up. When I was very young, there were lots of trees and brush like briars and prickley thornbushes. Then it died down for awhile during the drought, and then recently, there have been a lot more trees, these very lush vines, and ferns. It is interesting I started to notice all of this after I got involved in this spritual stuff. But, we have been getting a lot more rain recently, so perhaps there is a logical explanation. I went out there to meditate one time, and that was certainly an interesting experience. I sat in this little minature grove that is completely surrounded by trees, vines, and ferns. And when I closed my eyes and opened my mind, I felt something similar to the energy described earlier. The air itslef was literally alive. Then it started to rain, and I stayed out there. The plants and the rain gave me so much energy, I'd never felt like that before. It was like a totally different state of being. And I watch them destroy the forest around me and it has made me very angry, and has even made me want to kill the person responsible at times. All of this for a bunch of plants? It is so different, and so strange when you see them as a living being like you and me. It is weird when you can feel them, not really understand them, but feel their presence, and I realize I sound like a crazy love and light freak when I talk about this...

Anyway, I think we've gotten off the main topic presented here. In my humble opinion, sex should be avoided, it is what got us all into this mess in the first place. There are two exceptions to this though. 1. Sex is part of third density existance and 2. It is neccessary for reproduction. So, my verdict is, get to know someone, get to know them for a really long time. If you become convinced that they are your true love through as objective analysis as possible, then you should share your intimacy with each other. But, that is the idealized situation, there are always hormones, those pesky programs, and our terrible 3rd density perception of things. I am a guy, and people look at me like I have two heads when I say I'm not after hot girls. But that stuff is so superficial and diversionary, my perfect idea of a girlfriend/wife would be someone I wouldn't have to wear a mask in front of, someone who understood who I am, and someone who was also on the path to understanding themselves. But that is only a dream. I doubt it would come true, and even if it did I don't know what I'd do...

I think sorrow is part of the awakening process. Think of how you were when you were "normal." You seem to have been robbed of your childhood to embark on your spiritual quest as I have, but I believe there was a time when you considered yourself normal. Normal people have their events where they feel sadness, remorse, and regret. But think of how many of those events are trivial, if not natural. Now think of what you have experienced. You probably feel that the common perceptions of these feelings barely scratches the surface of what you've felt. Imagine if the MCS was dissolved and everyone had to see reality for what it really was; no deceptions, everything was in plain sight. Earth would be the most depressed planet in the whole galaxy. As you discover the negativity that we live in, you will feel sorrow because you have been conditioned to believe that this negativity doesn't exist. And if you are moving into an STO polarity, all of the STS energy is going to try to destroy you by nature. You can't stand to see all of the negativity. But maintaining your positive nature against this overwhelming negative influence accelerates your learning experience, and makes you stronger. Feeling sorrow and shock is part of the quest, and as long as you're feeling it, you'll know you're moving away from the cruelness and heartlessness of STS.

Anger is a different can of worms. As STS beings, we feel the need to go out and destroy something when we're angry. It gives us pleasure. I believe STO experiences anger, but it is channeled towards change and away from destruction. It becomes similar to something we would call determination. The determination is used to create change for the benefit of all who wish for it. If you can channel your anger in this way, I believe you can effectively turn a negative into a positive. It is difficult to channel your anger into something positive without having an agenda, or trying to "save" something. If you cannot, it is better to keep a lid on it. Most anger I have experienced is really relatively trivial, and if you sit and contemplate it for awhile, it will leave your system.

Your inquiry about wanting to leave the physical world hits home with me. I've laid out under the stars at night, thinking that home is "out there" and not "down here." I've had dreams, daydreams, even perhaps memories of being in a more positive place, living out a cosmic life devoid of confusion and ripe with understanding and purpose. I suppose this is where your imagination kicks in as well. It blurs together. What is real? What is made up? What is disinformation? I do not know. In this matter, I am just as confused as you. But this is part of the path as well. We want to return home. Our souls have realized that third density is superficial, trivial, and after you have learned many lessons here, it seems meaningless. I believe this is what you're feeling. Physicality becomes almost repulsive, because it seems like you can't accomlish anything in this state. You have likely gotten a taste of ethereal energies as I have, and to me, it seems like home. Sometimes I feel like I am on a quest far away from a home I'll never see, or perhaps the quest is to discover home. Either way, I believe what you're feeling is the fruitlessness of third density, and the desire of realizing the essence of yourself. With that knowledge, you are ready to begin the work, and have most likely already done so, just not consciously. I have such a long way to go before I eliminate all the little I's and comprehend what I have said in it's entirety, but also remember that third density is not the density of understanding.

Well, I'm sorry for writing a post a mile long. A lot of what you said resonates deeply with me, and I feel better now that I have thought about this and written about it. The power of networking never ceases to amaze me. I hope this helps. If it doesn't perhaps you shouldn't listen to a teenager who reads too much and thinks too much:)

wilecoyote said:
Am i right to assume that you mean 'psychic' abilities?
It is my assumption that a 'psychically sensitive' individual, upon reaching in the tropics (central and south america, florida, and the caribbean) can be overwhelmed by the input of energy from so many life forms (flora, fauna and others).
I was speaking about people genetically adapted to those areas. You know Brazil has the highest percentage of psychics in the world (I read somewhere). Africa has a strong psychic tradition in its cultures, as do all tropic areas.

I'd like to add, however, that this does not mean people are necessary more psychic in the tropics, only that statistically the phenomena are probably more pervasive. I think it is because there is more life and variety of life in those areas. More intensity in the life-force, so to speak, as you also note.

At the same time, there are other variables that increase sensitivity in other areas of the world, not tropical. Deserts have their own tone, as do mountains. There are a lot of Indian mounds in Ohio, for example, and I've heard the underground running water may have something to do with it.

So when speaking of the tropics, I don't think we should say there is more psychic force there, but more of a certain type, probably due to combinations of strong sunlight, humidity and prevalence of life. If you take a native from the tropics they may feel psychically "off" in a temperate climate, a desert or at high altitudes.

If you take a native from a temperate climate, as you also note, they may feel overwhelmed by the pervasive life force of the tropics. And if there are nasty humans there, their thoughtforms could have also influenced that life-field into greater corruption than it would normally exhibit.

Hi WileyCoyote, all-

I too have been experiencing the waking up and someone / something is in here with me feeling -even as I am going to sleep I can feel this sensation as if every thought going through my mind is being analyzed.

Something else-I sleep with a fan running in my room-even in winter (my wife hates this because she gets real cold and complains)-I must have air moving in the room and white noise of the fan to lull me to sleep-but more and more (this has been going on for a long time) I swear I hear voices in that white noise-and sometimes music!

Perhaps this is just the brain trying to take amorphous input (sound without any real definition) and tyring to make sense of it-but it sounds just like voices-many voices-but I cannot make out words. And I am trying to drift off to sleep and start hearing other noises in the room-like the other night I "challenged" this nocturnal "visitor"-and said in a low voice so as not to disturb my wife-o.k. if there is someone, something here-make some type of "sign"-and no sooner had this been uttered-there was a loud thump on the wall right next to my bed!

I mean to tell you I nearly jumped out of my skin-it sounded like someone had thrown something at the wall outside-which is about thirteen feet off the ground, and in the back of the house facing the woods which run across the back of all the properties and only about 30 feet (9 meters) away. Upon investigation I found one of my swords in the rack on the wall next to the bed (please no jokes about having sharp objects in the bedroom not being good for relationships) had fallen over in the slot-but I cold not figure out what made it fall-the scabbard was wedged in there and I took my hand next day and banged on the wall-and jumped up and down on the floor to see if I could make it fall-and it did not. Probably just a coincedence, but then again, I don't know-it has not been repeated (the challenge, that is!)

Last night was really something-I felt this intense energy-almost like a buzzing, swirling-and all these really weird little twinges of pain and tingling. It has been happening more frequently...

I don't know if I have ever been abducted-but when I was around 11-12 years old a friend of mine and I saw a UFO-very close-about a quarter mile or less away. It was right before a thunderstorm-the sky looked really evil-and there was lightning flashing.

Suddenly there was this object hovering over a field (an old cow pasture, now turned into a housing development-this took place around 1965-66) A very definite disk shaped object and it was wobbling, like it was having some problems-it seemed to be very light colored, with a bluish haze around it. We could see it plain as day.

And then it went down into the field-it had landed! We just knew the thing had landed-and we were really excited-and we started running to where we saw it drop down-ran to the very place-to find nothing. Absolutely nothing. We knew right where it had gone-we could see it until it went into the tall weeds out of sight-but we marked the precise spot-but there was nothing there.

By then the storm was right over head and we ran back up to the house-and we went in-and my Mom and Dad and brother were saying what was that? Did you see that! What was that thing?

Now here is where it gets strange-and I am not quite certain what took place here-but a few weeks later I noticed this strange dark spot right beneath the skin on might left leg-funny I had not seen this before. And I was kind of scared-not knowing what this was. So I started monkeying around with it-poking at it and squeezing it to see if there was something there-finally, desperate I took a safety pin and dug the thing out (I know-stupid thing to do)-but it did not hurt! Not a bit. And what I took out was a small, spherical thing-gray and white in color and about 3-3.5mm in diameter-hard, like bone.

It scared me (thought it might be some kind of cancer or something-and I was just a kid) but rationalized it might be a piece of stone or something that somehow had gotten in there. Strange thing is this-I had been plagued by horrid nightmares for most of my life-but after taking this thing out the nightmares diminished to almost nothing.

It was not until years later-reading about abductions and implants-that I came across a description of an implant -that matched the thing I had dug out of my leg! My hair stood on end! So to this day I am not sure if that indeed was what this object was-or just a fluke. I still think about it-my life has been a mess until I moved to the South-it was almost like something "pushed" events until I wound up here-and this was where I was supposed to be...now I am waiting for the "grand finale"-what ever that is to be.

Don't know-but I do not think we are going to have to wait much longer before things really get going-no real way of telling-just a feeling of anticipation-like hurry up already. But once "it" starts for real-there will be no more "normal" life -as if there is anymore.

Sorry to ramble-just wish there was some way to know for sure about all these things...

tschai said:
Don't know-but I do not think we are going to have to wait much longer before things really get going-no real way of telling-just a feeling of anticipation-like hurry up already. But once "it" starts for real-there will be no more "normal" life -as if there is anymore.

Sorry to ramble-just wish there was some way to know for sure about all these things...
I have the same feeling, as im sure many others do as well. My friends feel it too, we joke about the end of the world, mostly when it comes to the weather (its always surprising us).

Other things that get me is the acceptance of the matrix control system. When i first brought it up in conversation people wouldn't listen, would laugh, or groan about having a "deep" convo... now thou it's different, people's ears prick up, they ask questions, some still ignore it, but more now are "paying attention" to more subtle forces. If not for SOTT i wouldn't be able to hold have the convo's i do, and as a resource its a great place to reference people if they want to see the material themselves.

Cyre2067 said:
tschai said:

I have the same feeling, as im sure many others do as well. My friends feel it too, we joke about the end of the world, mostly when it comes to the weather (its always surprising us).

Other things that get me is the acceptance of the matrix control system. When i first brought it up in conversation people wouldn't listen, would laugh, or groan about having a "deep" convo... now thou it's different, people's ears prick up, they ask questions, some still ignore it, but more now are "paying attention" to more subtle forces. If not for SOTT i wouldn't be able to hold have the convo's i do, and as a resource its a great place to reference people if they want to see the material themselves.
Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way. I discovered all of this after the wierdness started. When you start seeing the equivalent of a coin flip heads 10 times in a row, you really start asking why, at least I do. Knowing the truth saddens me, but I'd still rather know the truth than not. That's probably the only thing that's saved me over the years - wanting to know the truth, no matter how much it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom