Alan wilson new book where Jesus is burried.

AdamJM

Padawan Learner
Has anybody here heard about Alan Wilson and Baram Blacketts new book Where Jesus is Burried? First off i want to say that i have not read this yet as i am only 50 pages into from Paul to Mark (one at a time :)), but i have watched a few videos and interviews so i have some basic understanding.
Their theory is that Jesus, interestingly referred to as Jesin, was brought to England after a fake crucifixion and lived out his days in wales, spurring England on to be the first Christian country. It also ties in to the Arthur myths, as well as that of the fisher king.
I did a basic search and found no links or mentions, and because of the overlap with FPTM and, their almost simultaneous release dates, it seems like it would be good reading material for people interested in the subject.

Heres a link to a youtube vid with details of the book

On a side note, Ross who runs the youtube channel seems to be a very genuine guy, and has been helping to make sure more of the work sees the light of day.

It is interesting but if Jesus never existed, then it is all about nothing. So much has been said about Jesus which takes it for granted that he existed. That is why the effort Laura did to discover the basis for that belief adn whether it is merited, is essential reading first and foremost before entertaining other ideas about Jesus. After I read Laura's book, it changed a lot of what I had previously thought about Jesus and Christianity. In a sense, one can say that Laura buried the historical Jesus once and for all.

I suggest that you finish reading Laura's book and then report back as to what you now think about the idea of Jesus and his burial place.

Thanks for the reply! Like i said i haven't read either so i cannot make a statement either way and i thought i would give a heads up to anyone that might be interested. If i remember right the King Arthur conspiracy is on the reading list so i guess Alan Wislon and BB are held in good regard, and since the book seems to overlap with the similar theme of FPTM i figured it might be of use.

Like i said i haven't read either so i cannot make a statement either way and i thought i would give a heads up to anyone that might be interested.
That is fair enough. My reply was merely to suggest an order of priority.

It is like having two books in front of you. One where the author is suggesting to have found the final resting place of Bilbo Baggins and the other book which makes it clear that Bilbo Baggins was a fictional character in the "The Hobbit" and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
It does not mean that the author of the first book in my scenario above, hasn't found a final resting place of somebody, but it isn't Bilbo Baggins.
As for Laura's book, it is worth persevering as things will get clearer. The background information in the first half is important to make sure that no nail in the coffin of the "Jesus myth" has been overlooked.

As im in the process of reading fptm its the priority for me to finish that first before i do the other. It just seemed coincidental that wjib was released at the same time and that the name Jesin popped up (similar to the name Jesinavara given in a cass session) and i figured it mightve been of some use. I look forward to reading both books, hopefully within the next..... decade at least 😂

Back
Top Bottom