Alien caught on camera

I think it's fake because he seems calm in a way, he is swearing but doesn't seem to be in real panic, and what is about that running to alien, he's running in wrong direction, and this alien disappears and reapers again like he is joking with him, I'am not sure they operate in that way, he would be abducted if getting so near I think, but that laser is somehow different then normal lasers, and cat is moving with her tail and they do that when they are irritated so, but who would go videotaping their cat in the night!

1st, we see nothing
2nd, when you see somthing unusual and it could be a danger, you shut up.
3rd, the guy doesn't seem to focus when it is necessary even if he has enough time, especially at the end.
So, IMHO, it's a just another stupid video on youtube of some adolescents who try an alien version of the blair whitch project movie. There are hundreds of them.

I'm sure that no one would react the same way when encountering an alien, in the video you can see a little head that appears to be what is know as a grey alien. I think his response was legit, what makes me think is a fake is that he has more that one video, and the others are way way obvious to be fakes.
Still dannybananny and mkrnhr I think you guys are assuming to much about what the adolescent had to do in that supposed alien encounter, and the explanations of why you think is a hoax are subjective, sounds like rambling to me.

Like others post, just my to 2 cents lol :lol:

What do think of this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXDSWvZqY5s&feature=related

just saw it right know.

mkrnhr said:
1st, we see nothing
2nd, when you see somthing unusual and it could be a danger, you shut up.
3rd, the guy doesn't seem to focus when it is necessary even if he has enough time, especially at the end.
So, IMHO, it's a just another stupid video on youtube of some adolescents who try an alien version of the blair whitch project movie. There are hundreds of them.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom