Alien Servants

plokoon

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi
I am new here and i dont like forums becouse there are only anger , anger and anger
I coming here becouse i can't find rest of pictures
I found 3/9
Who is the artist of these
anybody have got here access for this booklet?

tah%27hay.jpg

p%27th.jpg

s%27pth.jpg

Hi plokoon,

I'd like to invite you to post an intro in the newbies section. It doesn't have to be long, just a little something about yourself and how you found the forum.

plokoon said:
I Just want Rest of Pictures and i'm going from there !

I have no idea where you can find these 'alien pictures', however, if you would like to stick around and participate on this forum, please read the forum guidelines completely so you understand what is and what is not acceptable behavior and why the forum exists. Thanks.

I believe these images are from one of Val Valerian's Matrix Material. Laura has some information on him here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/valerian.htm

Laura has some notes about the material here too, where she writes:

At about the same time that I was thinking about the Shepherds of Arcadia, I had been given a set of the Matrix books, volumes I through III, and was also deeply involved in reading them. For me, it was an amazing experience to find so many points of confirmation of the Cassiopaean material. But, at the same time, I was troubled by the many, many different and conflicting accounts of the purported alien reality that were all tossed in there together. Some of this material was so far out that my ability to keep an open mind was being seriously challenged. It was as though Val Valerian had just simply gathered everything he could get his hands on from every field and resource that approached the subjects of conspiracy, UFOs and aliens and tossed it all in together in an enormous word salad. Every conspiracy you have ever heard of or could imagine was in the pages of those books. And, there had been no effort to edit or annotate them so that the reader was left baffled as to what to think about it all, much less what to consider as being true.

In many cases, I was sure that a large segment of this material had been presented with tongue in cheek; in other cases, I was certain that it was blatant disinformation.
And, as I read through these thousands of pages of descriptions of agendas, realities, research and pseudo-research, conspiracies and counter-conspiracies, confirmations and contradictions, I would turn more and more to the Cassiopaeans to see what THEY would say about some of these things. I had no idea how weird it was going to get. It was during this period of time that we learned about "retrieved" human bodies that were being used for Transdimensional Remolecularization. It was also during this period that the Cassiopaeans talked about the "robot" people and other alien types that we have already discussed.

It was extremely difficult for all of us to both grasp and accept these truly bizarre and outlandish descriptions of our reality. Well, that is not exactly correct; it wasn't our 3rd density reality that was being described, but the denizens of 4th density. I was beginning to understand that it must be the reality from which religions and myths were drawn; the reality of the "Watchers," a world stranger by far than any descriptions of Alice Through the Looking Glass.

Yes there is an interesting October 14 1995 I think where Laura talks about those drawings. It is the val valerian Matrix material I think.

Back
Top Bottom