Alien technology the best hope to 'save our planet:' ex-defence boss

Adaryn

The Living Force
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=3e57926c-bfeb-4ff3-acf6-50c575ee996c

Governments must reveal what they know, says Paul Hellyer

Chris Lackner, The Ottawa Citizen
Published: Wednesday, February 28, 2007
A former Canadian defence minister says be believes advanced technology from extraterrestrial civilizations offers the best hope to "save our planet" from the perils of climate change.
Paul Hellyer, 83, is calling for a public disclosure of alien technology obtained during alleged UFO crashes -- such as the mysterious 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- because he believes alien species can provide humanity with a viable alternative to fossil fuels.
Mr. Hellyer has been a public UFO advocate since September 2005 when he spoke at a symposium in Toronto. But with concern over global warming at an all-time high, and Canadian political parties struggling to out-green one another, Mr. Hellyer said governments and the military have a responsibility to "come clean on what they know" now more than ever.
"Climate change is the No. 1 problem facing the world today," he said. "I'm not discouraging anyone from being green conscious, but I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet."
Mr. Hellyer will be discussing his views at the upcoming screening of a new UFO documentary called Fastwalkers, in Toronto's De La Salle College Theatre on March 7.
Mr. Hellyer, a former Liberal cabinet minister, political turncoat and one-time leadership candidate for the Liberal and Conservative parties, said UFO researchers have amassed undeniable evidence that aliens have visited our planet. Due to the distance such spacecrafts would have to travel, UFOs must be equipped with some kind of advanced fuel source or propulsion system, he said.
"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know," he said. "Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough."
Michael De Robertis, an astronomer at York University and and member of the Ontario Skeptics Society for Critical Inquiry, said there is "little or no compelling evidence" that we have been visited by beings from another planet.
"If (Mr. Hellyer) wants to broker some kind of communication, that would be great," he said. "But I think the probability that there is someone out there for him to make contact with is highly improbable."
But if aliens have indeed visited Earth, there is no doubt their technical knowledge could benefit humanity, Mr. De Robertis added.
"To have travelled hundreds of trillions of kilometres, interstellar visitors would, at a minimum, require a civilization that is thousands -- if not millions -- of years ahead of our own. One would imagine they went through their own fossil fuel era, and that they solved it and didn't go through some kind of pollution holocaust.
"There is no doubt they would have different solutions, different fuels and different energy sources."
Fastwalkers claims to feature more than 30 witnesses testifying to the reality of alien visitations, including former military and government intelligence personnel.

The Ottawa Citizen said:
A former Canadian defence minister says be believes advanced technology from extraterrestrial civilizations offers the best hope to "save our planet" from the perils of climate change.
The Ottawa Citizen said:
[...]because he believes alien species can provide humanity with a viable alternative to fossil fuels.
He is an ex defence minister, his claims for the existance of extraterrestrials and their "interaction" with world governments will weigh for the general public. And so will the message, "extra terrestials are our "best hope" now".

The biggest anchor in the whole article was a "drive-by" mention of the film "Fastwalkers".

Seems this is a project that "acquired" money from somewhere because way back, the lead in this whole thing, was Robert D. Miles, author of "Safespace" who basically tried to form a commune of willing "free-thinkers" to build an Ark that would signal to his "space brothers" that these were willing and "enlightened" specimens of humanity.

I read the book a long while ago, and it was, ahh, troubling at the time and I didn't know why. (It was about that time that I started asking some internal questions about a few things, and ultimately found my way here. Other books started falling off the shelves, too).

I'd check the site once every 4-5 months to see if anybody was actually "getting on board". Seemed not. Looking back at it with all that I've come across in these last few years, is that it smelled like a "vaccuum" operation (I didn't know about that then). I may be reading that wrong, but it would explain the uneasiness I had then. (I don't know why it felt funny, but it did, still an open question, but barely).

Now, they put out this movie, and a lot of interesting names appear in it. (I was doing ok watching this until Sean David Morton showed up. Had trouble watching the rest of it after that).

I had asked a while ago about Jim Maars, and it seems he's on board with these guys. It may mean nothing, but I'm sure being who he is, he would not voluntarily associate with others in a film he did not approve of, or at least if he did, he was making exceptions for some personal reasons/agenda. He seems to know how to research, I doubt his faculties left him here. Another notable is Dr. Richard Boylan and a few others such as Steven Greer and Dr. Michael Salla. (Side note: if you see this movie, listen to how Dr Salla mentions that humans are "resources". He paused, doing a quick "triple think" when he said this.)

The full interviewee list:

A. J. Gevaerd
Alan Gregory Tolman
Alfred L. Webre
Bruce Jessop
Erika Jessop
Bruce S. Maccabee PhD
Charles Hall
Daniel Mundos
David Coote
Dolores Cannon
Donald M. Ware
Graham E. Bethune
Jaime Maussan
James Courant
Dr. James W. Deardorff
Jerry Pippin
Jim Marrs
John Greenwald Jr.
Dr. Len Horowitz
Lisa Davis
Maurice Earl Osborn
Dr. Michael Salla
Monsignor Corrado Balducci
Paola Harris
Dr. Richard Boylan
Richard M. Dolan
Rich Giordano
Robert O. Dean
Robert D. Miles
Robert Wood
Rob Simone
Sean David Morton
Stanton T. Friedman
Steve Bassett
Dr. Steven M. Greer
Steven Jones
Col. Wendelle C. Stevens

If anybody wants to see it for themselves, it was up on the "plex".

Post edit not relating to typos:

There's a possible Canadian connection here: the original article is about an ex-defense minister advocating that World governments should "fess up" about Aliens. One of the interviewees, John Greenwald Jr., maintainer of the Black Vault site, stated that he found "proof" of a UFO/Alien cover-up by the US via the Canadian government.

Cheers.

Yes, it does look like a vacuum cleaner operation.

I read "Fastwalker" too, some years back, and wondered what was up with that.

Funny, too, I was just listening to a replay broadcast of an interview with him last Sunday from 2004.

It's the third time in as many days that his name comes up. His book is highly recommended here as well. Maybe I should move his book higher up on my reading list. :)

If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defense Minister of Canada

He was Canadian minister of Defense in 1960s, ruling over the country’s armed forces during the time of the Cold War – and when he retired he publicly stated that we are not alone in the universe, and some guests from outer space actually live here, on planet Earth. Is this fantasy? Is someone actually watching us? Today we ask the man who says UFOs are a serious business – Paul Hellyer.

Follow@SophieCo_RT

Sophie Shevardnadze: Our guest today is the Honorable Paul Hellyer, former minister of Defense of Canada, and he believes that life forms from space are present on Earth. It’s great to have you on our show. Why do you say that UFOs are as real as airplanes flying over our heads?

Paul Hellyer: Because I know that they are. As a matter of fact, they’ve been visiting our planet for thousands of years and one of the cases that would interest you most if you give me two or three minutes to answer is that during the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to press the “Panic” button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years. We have a long history of UFOs and of course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades, since we invented the atomic bomb and they are very concerned about that and the fact that we might use it again, and because the Cosmos is a unity and it affects not just us but other people in the Cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again, and this would be very bad for us and for them as well.

_http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/%D1%81anada-minister-defense-ufo-959/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=799&v=_Lh94rErvcQ

Bill Clinton: "Sarah, there is a government within the government and I do not control."

this is a little off topic, but same genre Anonymous has this article on there website.

Remember Gary Mckinnon? - he was the UK Hacker that hacked military systems.

~http://anonhq.com/biggest-military-hack-exposes-nasa-lie-ufos/

Between February 2001 and March 2002 Gary McKinnon from North London, looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public, hacked into 16 NASA computers as well as dozens of US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Defense computers. The search for evidence of a UFO cover-up, however, landed McKinnon in trouble.
The Americans believed he had caused $800,000 (£487,000) worth of damage to computers between 2001 and 2002. On 16 October 2012, after a series of legal proceedings in Britain, Home Secretary Theresa May withdrew her extradition order to have him brought to the United States. She took the quasi-judicial decision on human rights grounds because of medical reports warning that McKinnon, who has Asperger syndrome and suffers from depressive illness, could kill himself if sent to stand trial in the US.
On 14 December 2012, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Keir Starmer, announced that McKinnon would not be prosecuted in the United Kingdom because of the difficulties involved in bringing a case against him when the evidence was in the United States. McKinnon is accused of committing the ‘biggest military computer hack of all time’, and if he had been convicted in US, could have faced up to 70 years in prison and up to $2 million in fines.
But what did McKinnon find?
McKinnon had heard that information about the existence of extraterrestrial visits was being hidden from the public, and that pictures from space were being altered at NASA’s Johnson’s space center; UFOs were allegedly being taken out of pictures.
When he hacked into Johnson’s systems, he found a high definition picture of a large cigar-shaped object hovering over the northern hemisphere. When he hacked into the systems of US Space Command, he found a log that listed non-terrestrial officers… which he believed was evidence that the US military has a secret battalion in space. Some of these logs were ship-to-ship transfers; the USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter were the names he saw on the transfer logs – USSS stands for United States Space Ship.
He said, I found a list of officers’ names … under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’. It doesn’t mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet”.
more at above link~~

Well, that doesn't sound very friendly though it is certainly fascinating. I had been wondering what Gary found.

Ex-Canadian Minister: 'Small Cabal' is Running World, Could Avert Climate Change

I'm not familiar with Paul Hellyer's background or why he is suggesting that the U.S. government is in cooperation with an extraterrestrial race? For years, there has been rumors of various Governments being contacted but no official statement has ever been offered to the public (that I know of)?

Maybe, there is some truth to Hellyer's statements? Or - is this announcement - part of a bigger plan that has been rumored as "a fake invasion"?

According to Paul Hellyer the US government, in cooperation with extraterrestrial forces, have developed new green sources of energy, but the small elitist group withhold it, trying to suck out the last profits from their fossil fuel assets.

Ex-Canadian Minister: 'Small Cabal' is Running World, Could Avert Climate Change (Video)
https://sputniknews.com/world/201802131061618941-cabal-aliens-posses-green-technologies/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfBBrLcuHK0 (55:49 min.) Published on Nov 1, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I (RT 26:00 min.) Published on Jan 5, 2014

Well, that’s something new. It turns out that climate change could have been averted long ago and fossil fuels are already history. There is one small problem – according to former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer, a small group of people is withholding crucial green technologies in order to gain maximum profit from their fuel assets. But the real cherry on top of this story is that those technologies were created nearly ten years ago in collaboration between the US and extraterrestrials!

“…At least a decade ago that the United States in cooperation with the visitors from the other planet have developed exotic form of energy that would allow us to change over […] to green energy. But nothing has been done about it and you got a small cabal […] that managed to keep this technology under wraps until they can cash in […] oil assets,” said the ex-minister.

In his interview to the Lazarus Effect podcast, Hellyer also claimed that the “small cabal” (who are also often addressed as the Illuminati) is literally running our world the way they want. Well, if they can connect with extraterrestrial life forms and develop such advanced technologies, then they are probably capable of doing that. However, Hellyer believes that people can and should resist this group, by banding together and forcing those pesky Illuminati into the open. Easy!

“And it's not going to change until literally hundreds of thousands of people […] band together and say: "you've got to come clean, […] change your priorities to save the world for further generations," explained Hellyer.

It is not the first time the Canadian ex-minister is coming out with such extraordinary claims. He has often said that aliens have contacted various people on the Earth, warning them about the consequences of the humanity’s actions for the future of planet’s environment.

Re: Ex-Canadian Minister: 'Small Cabal' is Running World, Could Avert Climate Change

We have a thread on Hellyer here.

Re: Ex-Canadian Minister: 'Small Cabal' is Running World, Could Avert Climate Change

Niall said:
We have a thread on Hellyer here.

Thanks for the heads-up on an existing thread. Might want to merge this article with that thread? Nothing came up for me, when I put Paul Hellyer's name in the "search" box.

Back
Top Bottom