Alienleaks first published documents

Tycho

Jedi Master
Hello,

as some might know there is a new telegram channel named "AlienLeaks" with an accompanying website AlienLeaks. Alienleaks promises to only publish documents/information after thoroughly verifying the information as good as they can.

They just published their first set of documents and, albeit them beeing dated are astonishing. They dont only confirm "a lot" of thesis from C Sessions and the "The Law of One" but seem to be proof for paranormal, esoteric and spiritual research of the US military.

Yes, "its known" that "the Russians" and the "US of A" military do paranormal research and practice remote viewing, for example, but this documents give detailed insight into their "paranormal, spiritual" training program which had been developed and is practiced in the Monroe institute of applied sciences.

One document even mentions they can teach an "talented" person remote viewing in only 10 days using their "Gateway Program". I am sure quite some people here will see the similarities with known Yogi and Buddhist techniques for attaining higher consciousness. as well as other, spiritual schools.

The documents also describe remote psychic attacks on "targets" as well as spiritual time travel. Some passages even remind me of the book of Toth.

I highly suggest interested persons to save this documents.

Having into account this was released by CIA itself in 2003, covering so sensitive things like (supposedly) remote viewing and space/time mental travel building capabilities; things potentially so dangerous to any government structure that wants to keep secrets (like CIA), and again, having into account WHO is realising this, one cannot but consider how many lies are included in the package and if the ultimate intention could be just adding more noise to the signal and getting, maybe, a bunch of people trying these techiques to better manipulate them afterwards. In other words, more COINTELPRO.

Having into account this was released by CIA itself in 2003, covering so sensitive things like (supposedly) remote viewing and space/time mental travel building capabilities; things potentially so dangerous to any government structure that wants to keep secrets (like CIA), and again, having into account WHO is realising this, one cannot but consider how many lies are included in the package and if the ultimate intention could be just adding more noise to the signal and getting, maybe, a bunch of people trying these techiques to better manipulate them afterwards. In other words, more COINTELPRO.

Yes, lies included, we do have a way to sense truth, most of us just don't know it. Remote Viewing practice helps to discern, as does ordinary dowsing, or intuition -- it boils down, in my understanding, to being able to sense the inner energetic response to accuracy and truth or inaccuracy and lies. You can test this out, beginner dowsing - say 'my name is (your correct name) and then say 'my name is (not your correct name). You look for the felt-sense difference. That's it. One can always be wrong for different reasons and it helps to know learn to know those reasons, not to be obtuse, under different types of attacks. A dowsing teacher I know always, before dowsing, asks 'can I, may I, should I'.

'Remote Viewing' or accessing non-local information definitely works. For a few years I did study and practice it. It was quite surprising how accurate it can be. One of the premier teachers, a Basque origin guy by the way Basque Seeker, John Vivanco, in his interviews and books does talk about RV-ing aliens. They know you are looking at them and may come see you. His partner in the company that did this exploration for corporations, very interesting way this worked, effective, had a visit from a 'Big Grey Dude' who smelled like a fermented diaper, he'd visit the woman at 2 a.m. and they meet in her house. John came from strong Zen practice which is fundamental to how he practices RV and he feels, is protective. His book is so enjoyable because he, as a person, is... what.... evolutionary and dedicated to introducing more people to the skills we can develop.

The Time Before the Secret Words: On the path of Remote Viewing, High Strangeness and Zen: Vivanco, John Edward: 9780997825800: Books - Amazon.ca

I pick up other pieces of the puzzle with some other authors, mainly to understand how the inter-species and inter-dimensional relationships work so my protective abilities are more focused, protective for others as well as myself. Checking the video above, before watching, I get the info is less accurate by far (87% accurate) than what we read in The Wave and other books with the C's and Laura. Laura has gone through life-threatening attacks and to me that is just verification of the accuracy and usefulness of the info. People who have this drive to understand, gain knowledge, become a threat to the control system.

The release was under a FOIA request, so how's that cointelpro?

Isn't it good that we get to learn about things that have been kept under lock, such as in the CIA, Vatican archives? If it's bad, then let's burn it all off, because who knows what dangerous knowledge or manipulation may be hiding in there...

The release was under a FOIA request, so how's that cointelpro?

Maybe I should have directly said 'disinformation', instead of the name of the FBI covert activity, to make the point clear.

And indeed disinformation can come to the light on 'legit' CIA documents after a FOIA.

Isn't it good that we get to learn about things that have been kept under lock, such as in the CIA, Vatican archives? If it's bad, then let's burn it all off, because who knows what dangerous knowledge or manipulation may be hiding in there...

Unless you have a method/knowldege to see through the lies of the case in full detail, so you can identify which is true from which it isn't, then yes, I do agree, better to burn it all. Why? Because you will create no knowledge from that, but confusion and with that you will open the door of your mind to individuals and/or entities that don't have your best interest in mind, so they can better manipulate you and others.

When thinking on remote viewers and so on, the case of Robert Martínez comes to my mind. This is a guy who claims that during the covid pandemic, 4D STS entities have lost the battle completely. He even says that a big 'lizard boss' came and ate other lizards so now the situation for humanity is much better because they have almost no power anymore (!!). How he 'knows' this? Well, according to him he saw that during his multiple mental journeys to the dark side of the Moon. And, he says he is sure about it because he has confirmed it with others colleagues with same capabilities who also saw the same.

In other words, it looks like being able to have out of the body experiences/remote viewing/astral journeys is not automatically granting you access to true information, so maybe encouraging others to start doing similar things, is a good tactic from the PTB to produce even more confusion.

So this reminds me of a fellow named James Bartley. He talks a lot about STS reptoids, and MILABS (military abductees). A lot of the stuff he says meshes with the Cs sessions. I think he also gets a lot wrong too. As with all things, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh well, it had been posted on dailymail..... but did you read the documents?

Back
Top Bottom