Aliens in Guadalajara, Mexico

dannybananny

Jedi Council Member
This video was shot in Guadalajara, Mexico. The video spectates extraterrestrial like beings over a building, seemingly musing like gew, and seperating walking around.This is allegedly on top of Fiesta Americana Guadalajara in Mexico. The Top 2 floors are unavailable to the public. These floors are off limits. There is also a helicopter pad on top of this building. Is it fake or real you decide?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Fqv6WaCak&feature=related

I can't really say. It could be people waving some blankets or some puppetry. 0:25 to 0:29 could feature some inflatable device.

It'd be odd for aliens to be waving so visibly and clearly near the edge of some building, or so I think.

Nothing more that I can say one way or another, but I have a feeling they are not shapeshifters or some semi-ethereal beings.

I wasn't convinced either.
At one point it looked as if there was a person on the roof carrying traffic (lollipop) sign and then the whole image was deliberately digitally obscured
Just my 5 euro cents FWIW

That really looks fake!
Like a bunch of guys with sheets, as was mentioned already...

Besides, what would the aliens be doing on top of that building?
Oh, wait - they might be the 4th density window cleaners!

:lol:

The boys that recorded this, started to record because they saw two balls of light land on the roof, and that's what they discover, It does not look fake to me, and those are not human like heads, also no one except VIPs or cleaning staff are allowed up there.

EDU

EGVG said:
The boys that recorded this, started to record because they saw two balls of light land on the roof, and that's what they discover, It does not look fake to me, and those are not human like heads, also no one except VIPs or cleaning staff are allowed up there.

EDU

VIPs or cleaning staff? Isn't that two opposite ends of the spectrum?

It looks too obvious, like the 'aliens' are performing for the camera, like they know they are being watched. However, that is also an aspect of the phenomenon. Vallée talks about this in his book, Dimensions: the way in which the phenomenon has a sense of mischief, and is often just out of reach, or, as an example, allows itself to be filmed on a low-grade cell phone camera from a great distance so that everything is out of focus and obscured by hand shake.

smallwood said:
It'd be odd for aliens to be waving so visibly and clearly near the edge of some building, or so I think.

It does seem so, I agree, but considering Vallée's observations, that might be noise obscuring a signal. Also, according to Vallée, the creatures, or 'aliens', often behave in ways that are just plain nonsensical and incomprehensible to us.

Very difficult to tell and so, imho, the jury's out on this one, but peronsally, I lean more towards fake than real. It just seems a little too, well, convenient and easy to fake, but that could just be my internal noise obscuring a signal.

anart said:
EGVG said:

EDU

VIPs or cleaning staff? Isn't that two opposite ends of the spectrum?

Yes, your point being? OK OK I get it, on that roof top, there are no civilians allowed. Only people that travel on helicopters, and people that clean windows, and the pilot and security .

EDU

Back
Top Bottom