Aliens Invasion Near Future?

I’ve asked myself before what I would do if or when I’m confronted with a negative alien.. or a positive one, how would I know the difference? I can be tricked, have thoughts projected onto me, dark pretending to be light, have technologies used on me that I can’t resist etc.

So with your awareness and knowledge how would you act in a confrontational situation ?
What do you deem as protection?

I think my strongest guardian is that I do not trust anything or anyone, and I reject and question things before I choose my reactions. But this could also be a flaw, what if I’m dismissing something positive because I am dubious?

I’ve dreamt a similar dream over my life where I’m using the jiujitsu move - rear naked choke, the threat comes at me and I catch them off guard because they’re not expecting it, then I jump on their back and subdue them, I’m powerful and confident. In other dreams they are repulsed that I see them as one and the same as me and that I find it humorous that they wish to dominate me. I’m my awake state I’ve fought negative entities wishing to take over my body by saying no and repeating affirmations, a couple of times this went on for 4 hours and was both mentally and physically draining to the point I had to sleep all day to recover.

We don’t what to expect and can only prepare by anticipating all possibilities.

I’ve asked myself before what I would do if or when I’m confronted with a negative alien.. or a positive one, how would I know the difference? I can be tricked, have thoughts projected onto me, dark pretending to be light, have technologies used on me that I can’t resist etc.
I think maybe you skipped a step. How will you be able to tell even if the person is an alien to begin with?
Also, much that you mention "I can be tricked, have thoughts projected onto me, dark pretending to be light, have technologies used on me that I can’t resist etc.", already exists with regular normal humanity and society. How do you deal with that?

I think maybe you skipped a step. How will you be able to tell even if the person is an alien to begin with?
Also, much that you mention "I can be tricked, have thoughts projected onto me, dark pretending to be light, have technologies used on me that I can’t resist etc.", already exists with regular normal humanity and society. How do you deal with that?
Okay, so you are confronted with offerings or some kind of deal or salvation and you know enough to know that this isn’t the average kind of thing someone would present to you…. I was more thinking of obvious looking aliens, hence why I’m dubious of the average human who could be reanimated human, automaton, Alien/subterranean in human form May be other things we don’t know about.
50% of the population and the not aware soulled ones being OPs…. Everyone is risky because we can’t tell the difference.

Okay, so you are confronted with offerings or some kind of deal or salvation and you know enough to know that this isn’t the average kind of thing someone would present to you…. I was more thinking of obvious looking aliens, hence why I’m dubious of the average human who could be reanimated human, automaton, Alien/subterranean in human form May be other things we don’t know about.
50% of the population and the not aware soulled ones being OPs…. Everyone is risky because we can’t tell the difference.
And I deal with with the duping and trickery by not trusting my own thoughts either. By constantly observing myself and believing nothing

We don’t what to expect and can only prepare by anticipating all possibilities.
And learning, I do think that specially when it comes to aliens or disincarnate entities or other density dwellers, it's our ignorance about their nature or possible nature, and the relationship that exists, is probably the faster way to fall into an unfavorable position.

Knowledge protects, both of our inner world and predispositions, and the universe at large and how things actually operate. Positive or negative can be rather subjective, IMO. But self serving or otherwise can be discerned to a decent degree by observing actions and their fruits, rather than the words.

my two cents.

Any benefit offered is always an STS appeal. Oh, look what you can have or receive (for your self) if you but (fill in the blank)
I think the context/details are important here - like the C's would say knowledge protects, which is a benefit. So you could say oh look what you can have or receive (protection) if you but (seek knowledge). I think the rule of 3 would apply - good, bad, and specific situation. I think just like with the C's, discerning the true intentions of others can take time and a prolonged period of interaction and observation. Without proper context it can be difficult or impossible to truly know if someone or some action is good or bad.

Having said that, I do think you're right that STO and STS have numerous "tells" or tendencies, and the more knowledge we have, the quicker we can identify the intentions - and sometimes time may be of the essence and we won't have years to vet someone.

So with due consideration to numerous circumstances where a situation demands otherwise, I think STO tends to be clear, informative, upfront, and non-evasive. They tend to empower you to handle your own problems with knowledge rather than rescue you with their powers or technology. They don't demand your blind trust or obedience, and don't use pressure tactics to get acquiescence. Their focus will always be on respecting free will, growing in knowledge, networking with others, loving others, and becoming more conscious of your behavior and choices and thoughts. So anything that deviates from that is suspect, and would need to have a damn good reason, and that reason better make perfect sense to all involved - none of that "trust me, bro".

Trust is earned - and anyone who hasn't already earned your trust over a long period of time, trying to act like they're not on probation, is suspect.

Back
Top Bottom