Almond cake with coconut and lemon

casper

The Living Force
My daughter wanted something refreshing, I found this easy recipe, I share it with you.

Ingredients:

220 g almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
160 ml lemon juice
160 mL of melted coconut oil
5 eggs
Cover 3 lemons
4 tablespoons honey

Procedure:

In a larger bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, and to a lesser wet.
Merge all the ingredients and mix in a smooth homogenous mixture.
Cake mold (diameter 26 cm) coating coconut oil and inject the resulting mixture.
Bake for about 40 minutes at 175 ° C, and certainly before the test device with a toothpick if the roast
cake before removing.
Let it cool before you remove from the mold. Ornaments as desired and cool.

My attempt does not look so nice, because I share a picture from the article.
(Flavor is very refreshing)

limun2_1450x300.jpg

That's a really great idea Casper, and really simple. I bet it tastes really fresh and zingy; ideal for cleansing the palate after a fatty meal :) I would have much preferred seeing your attempt in the picture though ;)

Thank you casper, as soon as I get the almon flour, I will make it. The picture looks yummy.

Thanks casper, indeed the recipe really looks refreshing, especially after a fatty meal - will attempt to make it soon, as I think the flavors of lemon, almond and coconut will go well together :)

casper said:
My daughter wanted something refreshing, I found this easy recipe, I share it with you.

Ingredients:

220 g almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
160 ml lemon juice
160 mL of melted coconut oil
5 eggs
Cover 3 lemons
4 tablespoons honey

limun2_1450x300.jpg

Will make this tomorrow. Just wondering what you mean when you say "cover 3 lemons"? Do you mean to grate the lemon skin and mix with the wet mixture or to cover the finished bakery goodness with 3 lemon's worth of grated skin?
...or should we literally just cover 3 lemons separately with something(Rooting for this option)?

Thinkingfingers said:
Will make this tomorrow. Just wondering what you mean when you say "cover 3 lemons"? Do you mean to grate the lemon skin and mix with the wet mixture or to cover the finished bakery goodness with 3 lemon's worth of grated skin?
...or should we literally just cover 3 lemons separately with something(Rooting for this option)?
Depending on the size of a lemon, before baking, chop washed lemon into thin slices and arrange on the cake :)

Back
Top Bottom